Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:47:59 AM

Interesting that people always following the project until the end of the project. Hope that the platform can bring such an opportunity and profit.
Users support only good projects to the very end; if the platform is not worthy, then people will turn away from it very quickly.
Indeed true. People will keep and keep on supporting the project until the very end of it, if and only if this PrimeXBT deserves to continuously be supported. Hoping that will happen for this crypto trading platform.
That is why the team PrimeXBT needs to double up its effort and keep showing the crypto people its true potential and capabilities giving the people and suporters the interest to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:43:00 AM

That is why the team PrimeXBT needs to double up its effort and keep showing the crypto people its true potential and capabilities giving the people and suporters the interest to the project.
I hope so. If they can double up the effort than they would be making a new success on their achievement. Wonder how they would like to make it happen.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:49:10 AM

Interesting that people always following the project until the end of the project. Hope that the platform can bring such an opportunity and profit.

The terms on their platforms based on leverages, As I know its fix and long term income?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:01:13 AM

The terms on their platforms based on leverages, As I know its fix and long term income?

That's right, But if you are willing to take the risk then try their platform, Also you will be able to learn lots of things about the exchanges.

chanleilei

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

I'm a real user and not pumping it for whatever purpose. I think this platform has a real use case and pioneering initiative.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:14:02 PM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

Lol what are you smoking, literally no one follows a project till its end these days, the only coins people care to follow are the top few coins
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:10:07 PM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
I totally agree as I also think that there must be a link and communication between the community and the team.
Trader_13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:33:14 PM

I totally agree as I also think that there must be a link and communication between the community and the team.
Yes, it is strange a bit, of course, but I think that maybe in the near future this will be corrected and the team will get in touch with everyone.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:48:48 PM

If I'm not wrong, they made an aidrop for this project. This just a reminder for those who are interested.

It's the same giveaway competition that has been announced for some time, you still need to be among the first 10000 winners in order to get rewards, I don't consider that an airdrop, it's Referral Competition.
do you mean first 10,000 to be in referral list or they will only choose 10,000 winners among all participants? For it would be pointless to put effort if only for the first 10,000 while you don't know if there are still slot. Hopefully random 10k winners

Of course not random!, Your rank based on how many referrals you have under your name, the one with max referrals will be in 1st place and the list goes on until 10000. To be among 10000, you need to invite lots of people, nothing comes easy, that's the reason I said it's not airdrop.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:36:25 PM

Yes, it is strange a bit, of course, but I think that maybe in the near future this will be corrected and the team will get in touch with everyone.
just usually the development team communicates with their supporters in the Telegram chat. There it is much easier and faster to get answers to your questions.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:39:58 PM

I think it is not a big issue having those problems, it is normal to encounter it in the process of making the project successful. Those problems could help in making it better because the team will find ways to make it corrected. Still, it is better to have a positive environment and good communication in both sides.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:22:05 PM

just usually the development team communicates with their supporters in the Telegram chat. There it is much easier and faster to get answers to your questions.
Yes, you can contact teams representative in any case you want to clarify. Easier and faster way to get the best answers you want to know. The comments and feedbacks here in the thread usually help and answers some common questions and clarification. There is also active supporters who are very generous to help other concerns.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:30:17 PM

Lol what are you smoking, literally no one follows a project till its end these days, the only coins people care to follow are the top few coins
Maybe sometimes when they have great devs and some absolute great ways of handling their project those things takes time for them to achieve and mostly when devs goes down the project kinda lose followers

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:55:15 PM

Agree with me, that communication should be only in the case, it is not necessary to breed holivar. If the developer is really a serious person and knows his business, then he will not answer everyone.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:59:20 PM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.
Trader_13

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:52:18 AM

If there is activity in the telegrams group, then why not make such activity here? After all, not all users have access to telegrams.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:31:19 AM

If there is activity in the telegrams group, then why not make such activity here? After all, not all users have access to telegrams.
Well you have a point there buddy. But it is much more convenient to interect with the team there in there in their telegram group than here.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:51:42 AM

Maybe the project team of the PrimeXBT does not have yet their people for this thread to always monitor the people that raise questions and queries. So it is truly much better to be in their telegram group.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:11:14 AM

I have seen the red trust of the OP here, I hope the team will fix these issues for better impression on their platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: