Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:10:13 PM

I hope that in the platform there will be a high protection not only of personal funds of users, but also of accounts. At this time, protection is a very important factor, because hackers do not stand still and develop.
I think that the key to stay secure is to get a better idea to encrypt every time the safety weakens.
Security measures also requires the cooperation of the users, like on how they create their passwords and etc. as long as they have multiple layer type of protection for better security.
Well for me security measures also requires the compulsory cooperation and the ones who are veru careful with its security details but then of course to ensure the accuracy and users satisfaction the project team needs to fucos the project security matter because this is very important in this kind of projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:21:58 PM

I hope that in the platform there will be a high protection not only of personal funds of users, but also of accounts. At this time, protection is a very important factor, because hackers do not stand still and develop.
I think that the key to stay secure is to get a better idea to encrypt every time the safety weakens.
Security measures also requires the cooperation of the users, like on how they create their passwords and etc. as long as they have multiple layer type of protection for better security.

Yes I agree, each account needs to be secure because nowadays many are hackers. That is why people in crypto world making sure if it is not a scam we cannot blame them because many are doing it. Hoping that the team will be more updated and find ways to upgrade the security and develop more the project.
Yes, you are right. As I remember we have a lot of attack from hacker to big crypt exchange site and we lost huge amount of bitcoin. So that security problem is most important for any user.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:29:28 PM

True buddy. It is very necessary to have protection in our accounts so that we can continue perform our daily works in here. We know that there are many reports about hacking especially in the latest news where Cryptopia Exchange have been compromised. This is something that the team of PrimeXBT must have to improved well.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:48:43 PM

Yes I agree, each account needs to be secure because nowadays many are hackers. That is why people in crypto world making sure if it is not a scam we cannot blame them because many are doing it. Hoping that the team will be more updated and find ways to upgrade the security and develop more the project.
I think all exchange platforms have their security strategies and policies so while some might be a little small others are really harsher but that doesnt mean holes dont exit what is safe is how they tend to those things continuously i think

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:57:12 PM

True buddy. It is very necessary to have protection in our accounts so that we can continue perform our daily works in here. We know that there are many reports about hacking especially in the latest news where Cryptopia Exchange have been compromised. This is something that the team of PrimeXBT must have to improved well.
That is right. Security and protection to our accounts is very necessary and important. We all know and aware how the community we are living now is prone to the different hackers. And for that, hoping in the same way that the PrimeXBT will make this also a part of their priorities.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:39:47 PM

We are happy to announce our trading ideas thread, join and trade with us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087182.new#new
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:22:19 PM

Yes, you are right. As I remember we have a lot of attack from hacker to big crypt exchange site and we lost huge amount of bitcoin. So that security problem is most important for any user.
I think that even if the information is shared by the user and the project for safety,I think that it should not be totally transparent to ensure safety of both parties.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:55:20 AM

That is why we should always be on alert and security is on tighten. We cannot determin what will happen in the future just like those kind of incidents.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:32:45 AM

We are happy to announce our trading ideas thread, join and trade with us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087182.new#new
It is a really good idea and a great strategy to share our opinion and prediction for the trading ideas thread. Hope its getting no shit comments on it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:57:13 AM

It's really good to see this kind of moved from the OP of this project. Gathering more thoughts and ideas from different people of cryptos will really make the platform better for trading. Hopefully, this will give good impact for the development and improvements.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:48:40 AM

It's really good to see this kind of moved from the OP of this project. Gathering more thoughts and ideas from different people of cryptos will really make the platform better for trading. Hopefully, this will give good impact for the development and improvements.
Indeed! This is truly a good thing by the project team to spread even more and let a lots of people to reach this for them to have chance too to know and be with the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:32:41 PM

Hello everyone, I want to know your trading platform is already working? Or is she still on testing? And if the documents required for registration on the site?
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:47:14 PM

Hello everyone, I want to know your trading platform is already working? Or is she still on testing? And if the documents required for registration on the site?

Hi! The platform now is in beta testing mode, we will launch the platform for public access soon (early Feb), registration would be free of any documents
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:15:02 PM

This is accurately started to a specific point,as the account can't be totally secured but till a certain level, security can be provided.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

This is accurately started to a specific point,as the account can't be totally secured but till a certain level, security can be provided.

Actually, the platform would be 100% secured (whitelisted) and it's one of our advantages over other margin platforms
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:03:42 PM

I think all exchange platforms have their security strategies and policies so while some might be a little small others are really harsher but that doesnt mean holes dont exit what is safe is how they tend to those things continuously i think
Aside from other factors like secondary pins, conformations, etc. May you give me an idea of how to measure the security of a project regarding on their platforms?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:20:13 PM

Yes, but almost people at bitcointalk or any member want more clearly about PrimeXBT securities system. Your assets will hold by exchange, so we need the highest safety.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:58:45 PM

Yes, but almost people at bitcointalk or any member want more clearly about PrimeXBT securities system. Your assets will hold by exchange, so we need the highest safety.
As far as I know the question of the security of personal data on the platform works very well. I am sure that we can not worry about this and absolutely calmly use the platform for our work.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:36:42 PM

As far as I know the question of the security of personal data on the platform works very well. I am sure that we can not worry about this and absolutely calmly use the platform for our work.

Knowing more about PrimeXBT is not base on the team but base on your  capabilities and eagerness how to get those information. We all know the fact that when it was created, the team made its background, what is all about, how it works and who are the people behind it. It is normal also to tap other people or the team those not understandable side of the project. I am sure they will answer those queries because they have an active team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

Active trading even though the platform is still yet open for public ! that's Aggregation and means that your platform will rely completely on third parties ( bringing orders books form other exchanges through API ), Do you have contract with those exchanges or are using just a public API that used by automated trading program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: