Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

If it has 0% fees in your trading platform than how you can manage this platform without any fees? I mean, a platform like this work from their commission and their main commission is from the platform fees.
It is quite possible to realize it at due desire. In any platform there can be zero commissions if the developer of it wants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

I think that it’s simply unrealistic to think about whether to make money at the moment or not. Everyone is afraid to invest, as I do. But if there is good news, I will listen to them with joy.

The platform is designed and will be beneficial for active traders, not investors. I agree with you that for now long-term investment in Bitcoin doesn't seem like a great idea, but now it is a perfect time for short selling with leverage which will be offered by Prime XBT.

With so many trading platform, this would be so hard for the team to find clients to be listed in the platform. Also, this is still new and we know traders probably would only make trading to those who already been established.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:17:26 PM

I know that market will have affect in the project but the team is already strong & come here with knowing the fact of market.They are capable of such situation & will remain in the crypto world for long period of time
Even if the team is strong and the project has a potential,the market is one of the major factors to be considered.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

I think that it’s simply unrealistic to think about whether to make money at the moment or not. Everyone is afraid to invest, as I do. But if there is good news, I will listen to them with joy.
I think is more about the options they are offering here Leverage trading and so am sure those will be helpful in ensuring that trader benefit from the platform The issue here is just how they go about their trading that ofcourse you will need strategy to implement

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

I know that market will have affect in the project but the team is already strong & come here with knowing the fact of market.They are capable of such situation & will remain in the crypto world for long period of time
Even if the team is strong and the project has a potential,the market is one of the major factors to be considered.
in any case, the team takes all the risks associated with market issues. And we can only observe how the project will develop in the near future.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Yes many are afraid to invest right now because of the situation. That is why it is very important that the team will find ways to stop those fear and hesitations. One thing which can help them is through giving updates and good news. Keeping touch is highly recommended in order to be comfortable to every situations happened in the said project. Looking forward for the success of the team.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

in any case, the team takes all the risks associated with market issues. And we can only observe how the project will develop in the near future.
Well absolutely true, in running or creating project it always comes with a risk concerning all the possible outcomeif the project including the current market value. In this extent we can observe a good project management and progress in each team member how they address each issues.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

primexbt  is looking soo good and protential. I hope it will work successfully as plan after launching and will be a great top platform for trading.
If the project is handled deligently and decisively by the founders this will surely succeed and go to the moon someday.
Precisely,  it is just a matter of dedication and perseverance, if the project teams are very good enough with the job they assigned pretty sure they can get along those circumstances and able to develop strategies to solve each issues without any problems. Good and successful projects leaded by intellectual and talented project organizers and developers.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

Is this a decentralized exchanger and how much is the minimum trading amount? Please give me skme details admin thanks.

Centralized, For my knowledge, decentralized exchanges are not yet ready even for normal trading and people still prefer centralized exchanges, So when they focus is on trading leverage, centralized is good option, I don't think any trader who are risking his money with trading leverage would does it on decentralized exchange where slowness and lagging are in its nature.
yourfade

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:54:27 AM

Is this a decentralized exchanger and how much is the minimum trading amount? Please give me skme details admin thanks.

Centralized, For my knowledge, decentralized exchanges are not yet ready even for normal trading and people still prefer centralized exchanges, So when they focus is on trading leverage, centralized is good option, I don't think any trader who are risking his money with trading leverage would does it on decentralized exchange where slowness and lagging are in its nature.
Are decentralized exchanges so slow that for trading with leverage they are not so suitable?
Fexiacinan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

Are decentralized exchanges so slow that for trading with leverage they are not so suitable?

As I tested decentralized were really slow and I prefer (now, maybe I'll change my opinion in future) centralized. They are more safety.
If you are using leverage - you are risking more and speed can change your profit. You can lose too much, if the platform is slow. primexbt looks good to work with.
Does anyone tested?
Rinaycorin

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

As I tested decentralized were really slow and I prefer (now, maybe I'll change my opinion in future) centralized. They are more safety.
If you are using leverage - you are risking more and speed can change your profit. You can lose too much, if the platform is slow. primexbt looks good to work with.
Does anyone tested?

Centralized is interesting now and decentralized can become more interesting when crypto-community will grow
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

Market is going down, so it’s really great chance to earn money)

Did you mean its a good time now to earn at PrimeXBT? I am little confused dude, Can you clarify this more.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Market is going down, so it’s really great chance to earn money)

Did you mean its a good time now to earn at PrimeXBT? I am little confused dude, Can you clarify this more.

From what he means on this one is, Its time to buy now more crypto coins to be able to profit soon before the crypto coins will recover again.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Does anyone tested?

Centralized is interesting now and decentralized can become more interesting when crypto-community will grow
But due to the keep on falling of the price in the crypto market, people are tend to keep from engaging crypto projects and took it very careful. I hope that the people will realize and see the interesting deeds in having a crypto trading platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

Yes, the current market situation is not encouraging. But just in such conditions - you can make big money if you know where to buy and with what leverage.
I personally feel sick of the news bout regulators and their "attacks" on cryptoexchanges. We got real p2p markets, we got digital independent economy (!) but steel must to follow the rules of some kind of regulators? Huh I want to trade without KYC and other freaky stuff. I read here one comment...kinda ''such leverage is only a loss of money''...man, if you think so, then you just don't know how to trade. But this does't mean that a big leverage is bad thing.

Guys, you have a cool design, and bounty in ETH ! While others release another shitcoins)
Have a good start!  Cheesy

Exchanges do tend to make better bounties from what I have seen cause they plan to make their money back from people using the exchange anyway

Their bounty is really good I think. I’m going to use platform and I think they will make great profit.

I mean they will make profit anyway since it's a leverage based platform and literally everyone loses money on leverage based platform and that money has to go somewhere Cheesy
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

Yes, the current market situation is not encouraging. But just in such conditions - you can make big money if you know where to buy and with what leverage.
I personally feel sick of the news bout regulators and their "attacks" on cryptoexchanges. We got real p2p markets, we got digital independent economy (!) but steel must to follow the rules of some kind of regulators? Huh I want to trade without KYC and other freaky stuff. I read here one comment...kinda ''such leverage is only a loss of money''...man, if you think so, then you just don't know how to trade. But this does't mean that a big leverage is bad thing.

Guys, you have a cool design, and bounty in ETH ! While others release another shitcoins)

Exchanges do tend to make better bounties from what I have seen cause they plan to make their money back from people using the exchange anyway

Their bounty is really good I think. I’m going to use platform and I think they will make great profit.

I mean they will make profit anyway since it's a leverage based platform and literally everyone loses money on leverage based platform and that money has to go somewhere Cheesy
I will shared the same thought with you too buddy. Because I agree with you that the PrimeXBT Bounty Campaign is a good one. Not only that it will be beneficial to the community but also the community and all the participants will be in benefited into it. So I wish the team good luck in it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I can see a great potential to this project. Well, if the PrimeXBT which is a crypto trading platform will keep up on its progressing positively, then that would bring a much more efficient and benefited outcome on the end of the project. I want to see that coming.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

So, does it mean that we should be careful when dealing with this kind of platform because based from your opinion this isn't good to invest with. But maybe it depends on how the people will do the strategy to gain some profits because it's how business works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

One of the good things that I am attracted on this project is their, Bounty campaigns that's pays 5 ETH every week. If participant are small you will have a big chance to earn big ETH in a week.
Really? I wonder if I can join the bounty campaign on this great project. Can you redirect me to the link of their bounty thread so I can join right away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: