Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

I am not fully familiar with the short and long term position in trading because I just started trading few months ago. Can someone explain how that works in a more simpler way.  
If you really serious to learned and explore more on how to take part in a trading platform, you need to watch videos in youtube on how to trade. You need also to visit the websites of your desired platform because some of them are offering good features and benefits like PrimeXBT where it has 100x leverages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:43:13 PM

The giveaway is live on this link https://primexbt.com/giveaway.

To participate
- 1: sign up by providing your name and email,

- 2: you will get a message with the link that you can use to invite your friends to PrimeXBT.

your referral don't need to deposit anything to be counted, but Email address verification is required.

IDK if this is a simple mistake or a recurring mistake, what's up with the name like "undefined". Sounds like pretty damn shitty programming
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:20:27 PM

your referral don't need to deposit anything to be counted, but Email address verification is required.

And here every participant must win something? Or is it necessary to invite referrals and only in this case can you win?

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:38:48 PM

day by day people are showing their linterest on this toject by giving different feedback. this is bigest prove that this is going to be successful exchanger and its features is attractive as well interesting too
I think that it's great as the community is increasing and growing.
lobster88

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:28:13 PM

To participate

- 2: you will get a message with the link that you can use to invite your friends to PrimeXBT.

Don't you think it can be cheated? like spamming referrals since email verification is the only requirement, just my opinion.
Referral deposit would genuinely work out as it makes the way easy to simply create an email and add as a referral and such referrals may not bring any value even for the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:29:13 PM

I am not fully familiar with the short and long term position in trading because I just started trading few months ago. Can someone explain how that works in a more simpler way. 
Dont worry you will get use to it who knows maybe you might get to use  PrimeXbt Leverage soon Their platform seem flexible enough to handle most of the beginner need plus their great UI and theme is going to make you feel right at home

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:39:35 PM

Dont worry you will get use to it who knows maybe you might get to use  PrimeXbt Leverage soon Their platform seem flexible enough to handle most of the beginner need plus their great UI and theme is going to make you feel right at home
I hope on the platform there will be a brief overview for beginners, so that they can more easily understand how to use this platform? This would be a very useful feature.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:12:53 PM

I hope on the platform there will be a brief overview for beginners, so that they can more easily understand how to use this platform? This would be a very useful feature.
Well, this could be help but I think not all beginners are not aware about how project run in cryptocurrency market with the information and details stated in the platform whitepaper this will be a good preliminary information they can get and with thorough understanding and searching they can get what they want to get.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:20:30 PM

Actually, I have the same thing with you mate. I am not that  familiar of the project, but since I am not familiar, I am trying my very best to get the update and informations I want to know. Searching and gathering information through websites and here in the thread. I read info as much I can have.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:28:47 PM

Well, this could be help but I think not all beginners are not aware about how project run in cryptocurrency market with the information and details stated in the platform whitepaper this will be a good preliminary information they can get and with thorough understanding and searching they can get what they want to get.

White paper is always necessary when it comes to have a new project and it's obvious that this platform already have. It's easy nowadays to learn things because we have enough resources that we can depend and its all in the internet.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:30:50 PM

It could be a great help to the new beginners but I think there are lots of ways to give people a great understanding. It can be through explaining them, searching and looking to the platform. But still it really depends on the us how we want to know such informations.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:17:50 AM

I think what's best for that is a short simple and very understandable video presentation for beginners. That would bring a much impact for the PrimeXBT. And more than that, more start up crypto users will be come and will keep making the community into boost.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:22:18 AM

I think what's best for that is a short simple and very understandable video presentation for beginners. That would bring a much impact for the PrimeXBT. And more than that, more start up crypto users will be come and will keep making the community into boost.
Agree with you buddy. A video presentation with a very user friendly content will be a much better for the beginners to have learned and understand much easily and faster what the PrimeXBT is. That would help the team and the entire project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:54:01 AM

Agree with you buddy. A video presentation with a very user friendly content will be a much better for the beginners to have learned and understand much easily and faster what the PrimeXBT is. That would help the team and the entire project.
I fully agree with you, because now few people trust projects and are in no hurry to invest in them. But if we could believe them, I hope that others can. After all, if you carefully read all the information, then you will see that this exchange has much more good offers for traders.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:06:41 PM

Be sure to join the airdrops and don't miss any single opportunity to get the tokens! https://twitter.com/PrimeXbt/status/1083412053623271424
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:04:28 PM

To see the working functionality of the platform, for this, in any case, you will have to personally test it after launch, only in this case it will be possible to understand the work.

UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:09:45 PM

As has been repeated throughout the entire thread, its a really really bad idea to suggest that beginners play around with leverage trading
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

There are many different types to approach this type of trading, you can find more details on informative sites.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:53:58 PM

To participate

Don't you think it can be cheated? like spamming referrals since email verification is the only requirement, just my opinion.
Referral deposit would genuinely work out as it makes the way easy to simply create an email and add as a referral and such referrals may not bring any value even for the project.
indeed, it would be unfair to other participants and other people may tend to take abuse on it. Although if the chance wont matter even if you have a lot of referral then its ok. But spammimg accounts for giveaway is possible in that case i guess
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:33:58 PM

As has been repeated throughout the entire thread, its a really really bad idea to suggest that beginners play around with leverage trading
why do you think this is a bad idea? I think for beginners, on the contrary, this is a good opportunity to understand the cryptocurrency trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: