Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:25:57 PM

Congrats for the look and feel of your platform! Good job guys!

May I ask you how you're better than the others security wise?

Best,

Exchanges compete in providing quality services with low fees possible and it's the key that makes one better then the other, When it comes the security, they all use third party to take care of the security ( talking about centralized exchanges ), therefore, exchange with high revenue will pay more for security than one that's still new.

Most of the centralised exchanges do their own security, that's the entire point of running an exchange. They hold the private keys AKA they do the security

That's not true !
First there are two type of security, front-end which includes things Two Factor Authentication, SSL-encrypted and back-end security that includes storing assets offline, all those things are managed by third parties ( Cybersecurity ) that exchange has contract with to take care of security part. Even paper wallets need to deposit in safe boxes around the world and that required third party to take care of that. the entire point of running an exchange is to provide trading service for customers, if you are gonna do that on your own, you will need a lot of effort and resource and most likely the exchanges will get hacked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:45:48 PM

Are you guys even bothered to join the giveaway? You'll just need a few seconds to participate! Sign up on https://primexbt.com/giveaway
I think, this is good to make the platform better and be known here in crypto community. More people in this world are very likely to engaged with trading so probably this kind of promotion will help them to convinced and join in here.
It's a great move of the team to keep the registration simple and fast and therefore many people will consider joining.
I am sure that so many people join this giveaway. I also paid attention to this and will definitely participate. The team made a very good decision to attract new supporters to the project.

Yes I agree, it is a good decision of the team doing that kind of action. It will really attract people to join or participate in the said project. This will surely make them succeed. Hoping that the team will keep doing things which can help in the project and for everybody. Looking forward for the latest activities and opportunities made by the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:49:46 PM

Are you guys even bothered to join the giveaway? You'll just need a few seconds to participate! Sign up on https://primexbt.com/giveaway
Its already up for sometime now I think they have a bounty too that pays in ETH I really hope we get to use this trading platform sooner atleast with the current market maybe Primexbt can give us some little starting hope for beginners

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:31:19 AM

The PrimeXBT is truly making its good performance. And not only that, they already have their airdrop campaign which is a good one. Hoping that more people will come to reach that opportunity too.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:22:35 AM

This is another promotions from the team? I see that they have many campaigns that going on? Is there a chance for signature campaign.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:33:15 AM

I already joined this campaign this airdrop for active supporters like promoting it on social media, Making videos in youtube.

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:13:31 AM

Nice to see the team trying so hard for their users. It shows that you can achieve good results in spite of the situation on the market.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:21:02 AM

Interesting that people always following the project until the end of the project. Hope that the platform can bring such an opportunity and profit.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:50:50 AM

Interesting that people always following the project until the end of the project. Hope that the platform can bring such an opportunity and profit.
That is right. And one of those crypto projects that people keep on following until then up to now is tge PrimeXBT. That is why, I was hoping that this crypto trading platform will not just vanish but rather keep on striving and aim for the successful future.
wpc143

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:24:13 PM

Well, if you can wait and be optimistic with this platform, for sure this can give you more opportunity to gain good profits because they have a good feature that gives more leverages. There are only few platforms now that offers like this so better to support it until the end.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:47:46 PM

I see the team running airdrop campaign. As for me, the team should do some more action for make sure people have reason to Come here.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:46:57 PM

I think, this is good to make the platform better and be known here in crypto community. More people in this world are very likely to engaged with trading so probably this kind of promotion will help them to convinced and join in here.
It's a great move of the team to keep the registration simple and fast and therefore many people will consider joining.
I am sure that so many people join this giveaway. I also paid attention to this and will definitely participate. The team made a very good decision to attract new supporters to the project.
They must also promote the project more to gain woder attention.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:06:13 PM

this is really helpful.  people can get easily join and participate in this trading platform.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:26:01 PM

If I'm not wrong, they made an aidrop for this project. This just a reminder for those who are interested.

It's the same giveaway competition that has been announced for some time, you still need to be among the first 10000 winners in order to get rewards, I don't consider that an airdrop, it's Referral Competition.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:59:50 PM

They must also promote the project more to gain woder attention.
Well, the team is exactly these and is engaged, they promote their project and make it more popular. And now I see that the activity of supporters of this project has really increased.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:22:02 PM

Well, if you can wait and be optimistic with this platform, for sure this can give you more opportunity to gain good profits because they have a good feature that gives more leverages. There are only few platforms now that offers like this so better to support it until the end.
True, I agree patience is the key for many success in life and one of it is the attitude of waiting. This project shows unstoppable positive feedback and appreciation from the market,  which means it's getting famous and well known each day.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:36:33 PM

You are right, this is such a good platform and what best to do is to wait and support each activities that the team will do. This will surely bring everyone to different opportunities which can help in gaining rewards and good profits. Patience is highly recommended in here, hoping for a good result in the future.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:25:28 PM

I think once  they launch on time and on a very good note of other devs flaws worked and debug software will have good forn

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:38:15 PM

Users support only good projects to the very end; if the platform is not worthy, then people will turn away from it very quickly.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:54:52 AM

Users support only good projects to the very end; if the platform is not worthy, then people will turn away from it very quickly.
Indeed true. People will keep and keep on supporting the project until the very end of it, if and only if this PrimeXBT deserves to continuously be supported. Hoping that will happen for this crypto trading platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: