Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:23:40 PM

it makes no sense to wait. Now there is a stage of a set of volumes, after which prices for cryptocurrency can increase many times

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:55:01 PM

Before Bitcoin comes back and recovers we should invest at this time. So don't wait for Bitcoin to come down and I believe it won't be easy.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:17:52 PM

Before Bitcoin comes back and recovers we should invest at this time. So don't wait for Bitcoin to come down and I believe it won't be easy.
Of course, if we have already seen the height of Bitcoin in 2017, in any case, we don’t want to sell a bit And we will wait for a similar growth. But it will be very sad if negative forecasts are made regarding the future of Bitcoin.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

Even though Bitcoin is not high, but still at a stable and less stable price, this makes us believe that the market is stable and the return of Bitcoin will be published in the near future. So we have to buy Altcoin and save it now. I will buy now it might be more effective and safe.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

If you want to hear the advice I can say that you need to invest and not wait until the price starts to grow, but the risk that you buy and the rate will fall is so just buy parts and then the investment will make sense. What coins do you want to buy ?

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:33 PM

It is never to late for invest in Cryptocurrency. Now, when year already started you could choose such your best coins for 2019 holding and work with them. This year would be good for altcoins.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:42:13 PM

Keep waiting, the market is not recovering as soon as the price of bitcoin grows up a few hundred dollars the bears take action and make the price to go back where it started so you need to wait, there is no point in getting into a market that will not give you profits for months or years, just make sure you keep the market under watch or you could miss the moment the bull market begins.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:44:48 PM

The crypto market has consistently shown a bearish trend for some time now. If you are not used to this trend, I would advise you not to listen to others and join because most people know what to do in this period to get profit. Most people are hiding this from the noobs to steal their monies so to be on the safer sider, get out and then in when the bulls return. Do not be enticed by what they say.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:31:09 PM

I think that investing or waiting is up to you in doing it because here in conditions and situations like now it requires confidence and patience as the main capital in starting an investment or waiting
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:13:23 AM

Hey. I have already invested. Now while I wait. Good luck with us.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:54:57 AM

Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:22:50 AM

Still, it is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because still, the prices are very low in the market. Due to market condition, many people will afraid about the current situation but this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible.
Only now, instead of the expected rise in prices, we now see another drop and swift, which was clearly not expecting in anticipation of a hardfork
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:43:11 AM

I suggested you take time and study the crypto market very well, study alts tron, bch, ledu, storm, and top coins like btc and eth. Then you can carry out your investment.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:45:56 PM

with the current market conditions it will be a good time if you want to buy and start to invest because this is an opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price and hope the market will recover
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

I personally have already invested, why wait? You can miss the moment for a good entry into the market. buy now
LCFam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:19:29 PM

You should invest bit by bit. Nobody knows where the market is going. Everyone that says bullrun is coming is a complete mistake. We are in a bear market so act accordingly. If you have fiat left, stable coin on the sideline ; you should buy carefully. My 2 sats !
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:00:44 PM

with the current market conditions it will be a good time if you want to buy and start to invest because this is an opportunity to be able to buy at a cheap price and hope the market will recover
Indeed, if we look at the current conditions, we should not waste this opportunity because now the cheap price is better for us to buy and if not, we will regret it later, but it all depends on the decisions of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:49:19 PM

We need to stop caring about what other people do in this market, if they do not want to take the opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at a cheap price then that is their problem, I know that I will take my chances and I know that in just a few years I will be rewarded by the market with great profits while everyone else laments their bad luck.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:38:23 PM

We can invest at any time. I think we just have to choose the right projects for investment. But sometimes it is very difficult to find a good coin.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:37:40 AM

I think you should invest. The market will recover in 2019, in my opinion. As for what crypto you should invest in, that's for you to figure out. Everyone will tell you to buy something different but ultimately, you'll have to decide for yourself.
it is very true that you convey an investment with crypto currency that must be with confidence and patience in its investment if you are sure you don't have to wait and we must take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: