Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24672 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:14:43 PM

This can have advantages and disadvantages. This is all about the status of the coin and the market that you hold in your hands. A little bit of luck also has an effect. A wide range of portfolio can be useful in these circumstances.
I have already made sure that my investments should be distributed in several projects in order to achieve a good percentage of income in this way, if a project is not successful.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

Judging by what I saw in the picture, it’s really a convenient wallet, but honestly I’m afraid to keep all the eggs in one basket, think for yourself - this is a very tasty morsel for any hacker - because if he gets access to this wallet, he can stolen absolutely all savings of any person. Therefore, my opinion on this matter is that it is better to use different wallets.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:46:07 PM

I prefer to keep every coin in my wallet. No need to combine them into multi-currency wallets. Such wallets of course more convenient to use. However, if your account is hacked, all your coins will be stolen from you.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:03:19 PM

Holding all your coin in one place is not a good idea at least for me. Of you have a hardware wallet like ledger nano S or trenzor then it's fine. But if you use webwallet of open-source wallets then better hold your find in parts. At least use 2 or maybe 3 wallets. I normally use 3 myetherwallet account one for long term holding. Which I don't open frequently. And one for little amount of coins airdrop etc. And one for normal transaction. I also hold some coins and some Bitcoin in exchange wallets. Normally in big exchanges. If you are a trader then exchange wallets are good. But if you have some extra money I will always suggest a hardware wallet.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:38:35 PM

Myetherwallet suits me perfectly, it is quite convenient, suitable for Erc20 tokens and quite reliable!
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:43:48 PM

yes sometimes i should work with personal plan on GUI wallet to offers client with the crypto finance that they might be with interest to work with decision on storing as part on space to offers advertiser to put of banner with the service.

if any investors to funds the project please contact us
minimum funds with the plan to begins with the work on project is 2400 dollar.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Depends on the values of your holdings,if you are holding much money then you should go for a hardware wallet but looks like your values is under than $1000 so it should be fine with the open source wallet itself.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

I still save a lot of altcoins in one wallet but I don't use third-party applications to access my wallet and only monitor through the Etherscan
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:07:57 PM

I usually hold many coins in a wallet, I use ERC20 wallet, if my coin value is large, I will definitely hold the coin in many different wallets for more security , Hopefully one day I will hold many coins in many different wallets   Smiley

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:14:00 PM

I usually hold many coins in a wallet, I use ERC20 wallet, if my coin value is large, I will definitely hold the coin in many different wallets for more security , Hopefully one day I will hold many coins in many different wallets   Smiley
You can't store much coins in ERC20 wallet like MEW which is only for the tokens and few coins so you need to pick the right wallet for your coin before depositing your coin or else you will permanently lose your coins incas if you send them into wrong wallets.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:41:11 PM

There is now a new version of imtoken 2.0, which has been upgrade to imtoken 2.2. This particular wallet has been made so good, to the point that, you can store your ethereum, tokens using ethereum platform, bitcoin as well as EOS. Which means that there is less worry for so many coins that you have. For other coins, you can just get their respective wallets.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:48:06 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 04:48:01 PM by ololajulo

In a healthy market condition for a crypto maximalist most coins after purchase should have a good price or value for exit. I will rather move the coins to an exchange and set at good price you consider good for exit, I will prefer the price in bitcoin before a bull run. Some value may only come once in the period of coin sale, you can never tell .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:57:49 PM

The more exchanges the better for your portfolio, because if some exchange gets hacked, would cheat with trading volumes or will simply ban you as a user, you would still have some funds left on other exchanges.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:00:43 PM

I also prefer holding multiple Altcoins. It is the best way to minimise the risk of loss. And also i would like to add that i hold only the top coins . I convert all the other coins into four to five my preferred coins and the hold them till the right time.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:07:05 PM

There is now a new version of imtoken 2.0, which has been upgrade to imtoken 2.2. This particular wallet has been made so good, to the point that, you can store your ethereum, tokens using ethereum platform, bitcoin as well as EOS. Which means that there is less worry for so many coins that you have. For other coins, you can just get their respective wallets.

Holding multiple coins will also be a good idea for our future because when our holding different kinds of currencies it will be very useful when a currency will leave your hands The Other currency will give your hands it will be there is send multiple holding will always be useful.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:10:06 PM

At the moment, when the market is at the bottom and Bitcoin is not particularly growing, or rather it also continues to fall, everyone is talking about investing in altcoins, but if Bitcoin starts to grow, then topics like "Bitcoin is the future"will appear again. It is necessary to decide and understand that there is a benefit from investing in altcoins, and from investing in Bitcoin.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:15:10 PM

Well holding multiple altcoins is something good but its always not safer to store or keep them in wallet since if the wallet get hacked you are likely to lose everything. So I think storing in multiple wallet is a great idea and safer too.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:54:08 PM

I think that investing in altcoins is more difficult than investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable and its technology has been working for several years and has proven that it has adoption. Many altcoins only have to go this way.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:11:49 PM

if the wallet we are using supports, it is better to keep it in one wallet to make it more practical with the note that it is really safe because it is very risky if the wallet is hacked, everything will disappear, there are always advantages depending on our choice but I prefer the practically after all, actually security matters also depend on us

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:20:25 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?
-snip-

Of course holding multiple altcoins is better than if we hold only one altcoin my friend,,,
Remember do not put all your eggs in one basket,,, to reduce the risk of investments,,,
Personally j use hardware wallet to store my altcoins

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: