Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:55:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24674 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:01:52 PM

We must hold coins which have price features and future I see you have many tokens which haven't any price and dont know its because they haven't listed on any exchanges or projects have failed, holding multiple altcoins is very important as holding one coin or token is very risky ,i dont talk about BTC or ETH.
yes because if you only hold one and the coin doesn't turn out of course you are disappointed and you better hold some Altcoin that have great potential because if you hold more than one, the chances that you get will be more and that will help you, but You also have to focus on all the coins that you hold so you know their movements and you can make good choices.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:53:51 AM

holding several altcoins is the right decision but remember coins that have good development. if you hold one coin it will be slow to make a profit, you need to change the strategy with several altcoins and not just focus on just one coin, if you are a trading expert it's a quick way to make a profit.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:03:03 AM

Every coin in the coinmarketcap or the market is the best coin you can buy because all coins will increase although we don't know how higher the price can go. But it depends on how much money you have and make sure that before you buy any coins, you should analyze and decide to buy a cheap coin or expensive coins so you can directly buy the coins. And don't forget to not buy the coin with all in of your money because you need to have free money in your balance to prevent if there are any down for the price so you can buy more the coin.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:18:04 AM

I keep my coins in different wallets, I support diversification even in security matters. Private keys are also divided into several parts.
Yeah, it is good decision. Always make sure that your private keys are safe and nobody can steal them from your computer.
Yes, they provide encrypted private key which makes me sure that it's all secure. Among all the important thing about wallet is the way how the private key is being kept and I feel like I have them securely because of the encryption.
I think Multi Wallet is a good choice because it makes it easier for users to store various types of coins in one wallet and of course it's safe. I am sure almost all invest more than one coin because the chances are smaller and vice versa if investing more than one is bigger and of course the risk is also great to still depend on the coins we have.

A multi wallet is a must. The number of coins will only get bigger and having a convenient method to deal with all of them in once place is a requirement for adoption. Nobody wants to deal with 50 wallets. Imagine you would have 50 physical wallets to deal with or even more. Cheesy
Agreed with you, I've been using it and it's really convinient. This time I'll be trying Hodler hardware version since it has better version than the free app. It is a good storage for greater volume of coin.

Which of the wallet providers are you using? Having control over all of these assets is awesome, but some fear the risk of losing their keys, which is of course painful if you have it all in one wallet.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:20:22 AM

Holding more altcoins is recommended because we cant predict which one altcoin rise in the future and which one dies. So by doing this you could reduce the risk.

I agree with you mate we can not tell which one of our holding altcoins are going to be most profitable in the future so i would advice that it is good to hold multiple altcoins in order to get more profits.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:29:44 PM

holding several altcoins is the right decision but remember coins that have good development. if you hold one coin it will be slow to make a profit, you need to change the strategy with several altcoins and not just focus on just one coin, if you are a trading expert it's a quick way to make a profit.

I do not find your strategy sufficiently optimal, different altcoins are all exactly cryptocurrency, which in turn all moves in one direction in the wake of Bitcoin, therefore it is better to separate investments in cryptocurrency and in something else not connected with it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:38:42 PM

Yes, you can store your tokens in a single wallet but you have to more confident that your wallet password, private key will highly secured; Otherwise you should store it in different wallets that if one lose another can save you. Best of luck.
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:44:24 PM

hold multiple coin, hmm yeah that is good i think.
i hold coin too but not much like you.
i just hold and believe in BTC, ETH and EOS.
and maybe next year i will try to invest in other coin.

petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:52:12 PM

I have a lot of crypto that I keep in the imtoken wallet and some are stored in the exchange. All I do with all the risks that exist if I lose my password or 2FA account.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:26:56 PM

I do not find your strategy sufficiently optimal, different altcoins are all exactly cryptocurrency, which in turn all moves in one direction in the wake of Bitcoin, therefore it is better to separate investments in cryptocurrency and in something else not connected with it.

Investment and cryptocurrency are the same in my opinion, because the same investment in crypto, holding the coin must be with an active developer to move forward.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:39:03 PM

This is good idea and nice tips, Holding multiple coins/tokens in such wallet is good practice and also is great opportunity to earn more as in crypto market there is a chance of pump too.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:53:38 PM

holding a few coins that have the potential and stored in a safe wallet is the right step, so we only monitor the price on the market to see the movement of the value of coins that we keep

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:02:31 PM

The vast majority of altcoins are ERC-20 tokens. I keep them in MEW and use Ledger for access. I think this is the best option for storing cryptocurrencies. there I keep all my prospective coins: Ethereum, Aeternity, BNB, Sound Money Coin I hold in this MEW-wallet.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:07:22 PM

Do not forget about diversification of your funds. If you hold all your tokens on one exchange or on one wallet, the chances of loosing your money are extremely high. Just create several addresses and split your tokens among them.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:37:51 PM

i think holding our money and invest in just one cryptocurrency is quite a risky action, we will have the higher chance to keep our money safe if we invest in multiple altcoins when the market drops, the profit maybe lower than usual but that the effective way to keep our investments safe.

maxell_etheridge

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:57:05 PM

Exactly, investing in only one altcoin is not a good strategy to invest. There is a massive amount of altcoins that are growing now, and holding multiple coins/tokens in such wallet is a good practice though. Some currencies are dedicated mostly for target group who doesn't know about crypto before (like FuturoCoin for example, they're doin many things to "connect" their currency with institutions known for everyone, like they did with partnership with Formule 1).

faceoff97 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:13:29 PM

I keep my coins in different wallets, I support diversification even in security matters. Private keys are also divided into several parts.
Yeah, it is good decision. Always make sure that your private keys are safe and nobody can steal them from your computer.
Yes, they provide encrypted private key which makes me sure that it's all secure. Among all the important thing about wallet is the way how the private key is being kept and I feel like I have them securely because of the encryption.
I think Multi Wallet is a good choice because it makes it easier for users to store various types of coins in one wallet and of course it's safe. I am sure almost all invest more than one coin because the chances are smaller and vice versa if investing more than one is bigger and of course the risk is also great to still depend on the coins we have.

A multi wallet is a must. The number of coins will only get bigger and having a convenient method to deal with all of them in once place is a requirement for adoption. Nobody wants to deal with 50 wallets. Imagine you would have 50 physical wallets to deal with or even more. Cheesy
Agreed with you, I've been using it and it's really convinient. This time I'll be trying Hodler hardware version since it has better version than the free app. It is a good storage for greater volume of coin.

Which of the wallet providers are you using? Having control over all of these assets is awesome, but some fear the risk of losing their keys, which is of course painful if you have it all in one wallet.
I'm using Hodler wallet, it's the only fully open source multiwallet that gives you full control over your funds since private key is provided. You can also view code publicly to see if there is any vulnerability. They have a free app version for desktop and phone. You might wanna try their PRO version also at their site, they are on sale now: www.hodler.tech/pro
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:15:02 PM

I have a lot of crypto that I keep in the imtoken wallet and some are stored in the exchange. All I do with all the risks that exist if I lose my password or 2FA account.

Do not store your tokens in centralized exchanges. This is the same as not storing it with someone you are able to retrieve tokens from in case they go bankrupt.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:50:54 PM

Multiple wallet is the safest, Although it might be sometimes confusing but never keep all you coins in one wallet. There are high risk if you actually doing that since you could lose every single coin when you are hacked.

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:13:27 AM

well thats cool because you hold multiple altcoins in a single wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: