Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:00:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24674 times)
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:24:08 PM

Holding multiple altcoins is a great option when reducing the total loss rate when investing in fixed Altcoin, but this will make the profit impossible to maximize when not all Altcoin grows, in the same way, the moment with a fixed growth rate the same. So this is not the best solution but the best solution.
we will see all altcoins grow in the same way when the market experiences a high increase. then there is no need to wait for the pump from a certain asset community. but usually a pump like that won't last long.
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:38:28 PM

You never need to stop your investments on one coin.
By investing in different coins you can be sure that at least some of them will have a future in the future.
I think that those who believe in their coins and in the cryptocurrency market will come to success.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:45:38 PM

indeed a lot of bitcoin is better but you have to know the coins that you hold are good for you to hold taua no, because the more here the more new altcoins become garbage. but for the advice I chose the altcoin you can use ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin because the three coins are very promising results
Diversifying the portfolio with several reliable cryptocurrencies is absolute. It does not make sense to keep only Bitcoin, because Bitcoin no longer moves easily, and altcoins are different in this regard.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:56:21 PM
Merited by Distinctin (2)

indeed a lot of bitcoin is better but you have to know the coins that you hold are good for you to hold taua no, because the more here the more new altcoins become garbage. but for the advice I chose the altcoin you can use ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin because the three coins are very promising results
Diversifying the portfolio with several reliable cryptocurrencies is absolute. It does not make sense to keep only Bitcoin, because Bitcoin no longer moves easily, and altcoins are different in this regard.
Yes, Bitcoin doesn't move like of those altcoins but considering the fact that it have more potentials than of them, people would love to take the risk of holding BTC than of altcoins. I do hold BTC since before and also having with some altcoins, everything will be fine for me since I hold only those valuable coins in the market and get rid all nonsense coins specially those we've receive coming from bounties.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:58:33 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?
ERC20 token I usually store it in ETH wallet, while the coins can be traded, I usually store them on the floor for easy trading at any time. The  exchange wallet is also a bad place.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:19:12 PM

Have come to realise that holding multiple altcoin  is  the best way to make it in Crypto  and like the popular saying , don't put all your eggs in one basket, I like to always store differently

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:21:15 PM

But still be careful with the market because the downtrend can happen in anytime and make sure that you can choose the right coin to invest. I agree that crypto is getting stronger and I am sure that crypto can reach all people from all country because they can have a new way to make a profit. And if they can make a profit, then they can make the better life in the future which we always want.

There is not one right coin. Having multiple coins is right. It gives you the chance to make up losses of one coin with gains from another coin. That's why you want to hold several coins.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
faceoff97 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:30:51 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

did not understood what is this. it is cold wallet? or it is just interface for watching for price changes? anyway hold all money in one place is not good idea.
It's is the only fully open source multiwallet. It provides you the full control over your private key. You have to try it since this allows you to hold multiple coin all at one app. If you want a better version of it, you can have the Hodler pro, it's is based on J3 samsung smartphone. You can read more about here: www.hodler.tech/pro
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:19:21 PM

There is not one right coin. Having multiple coins is right. It gives you the chance to make up losses of one coin with gains from another coin. That's why you want to hold several coins.
If we hold lots of coins with the current market conditions, of course that will lead to this, but that is what we have to do when it is because we don't really get a deep loss because it is covered by several other coins that go up, but if we only hold 1 coin, the only thing we can do is hold the coin until it really gets a high price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:36:33 PM

Have come to realise that holding multiple altcoin  is  the best way to make it in Crypto  and like the popular saying , don't put all your eggs in one basket, I like to always store differently
It's not only the best way but it can decrease the risk and remember about each coin has its own potential. To avoid our amount being centralized and we can decide to do that. Keep our altcoins in the various wallets.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

It's not only the best way but it can decrease the risk and remember about each coin has its own potential. To avoid our amount being centralized and we can decide to do that. Keep our altcoins in the various wallets.
Yes, it is really hard to check them all if we don't have a single applications that it can help to monitor our coins progress.
But if you'll go into trading, you'll probably can't accommodate them all and can't even more profitable. 
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:49:24 PM

Not to many! make sure that you can monitor your holdings as many altcoins you will hold there will be also a big task to do.
There are some who can reach a good top and you might missed that chance.
Make sure that you have something like blockfolio or better if your holdings are on coinmarketcap so can you can check them everytime you need.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:58:13 PM

If you have Ledger Nano S hardware you don't need to worry about anything i believe.. But i you don't have it i would recommend you to use MEW, also you can keep some coins in some exchanges which i already do that because this is the safest way for me. I am using E-mail, Google autenticator and a SMS code messaging all together and it is giving me the best protection in exchanges. 3 in 1!
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:59:09 PM

For me it is more convenient to store all your coins in one wallet but still it may get hacked or had a problem with your coins. I know it is hard to manage different wallets for your coin but it is much safer than having only one multi wallet
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:24:55 AM

Better not put all in altcoin. I think hold 40% in bitcoin is for safety nett. I am agree we should not put our investment in just one egg because its not safe, but we should put in legit altcoin because many altcoin are just pump and dump project

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:55:18 AM

it seems very interesting. but can this wallet be trusted?
i am very difficult to believe in something new, maybe because of the many hacking that happened and i also have difficulty adapting to new things. is this really easy to use?
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:11:30 AM

For me, either of the two is a good decision to keep your altcoins. The only disadvantage is when you lose your private key and password of your wallet account. Storing in single wallet is good idea perhaps there is no hustle when you want to trade or sell them, storing in several wallets may lead to losing sone of your altcoins since there is a chance that you can forget or lose your passwords and private keys to your accounts because of many wallets.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:20:15 AM

Nice, I didn't know this kind of opensource multi wallet that supports almost all of coins out there exist. But I prefer to hold all of my altcoins in a different or multiple wallets. I think that way its much safer for me not to lose all of your funds.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:29:35 AM

You don't need many different wallets to hold your altcoins. For many altcoins, ERC20 tokens Myetherwallet is the best out there and for bitcoin you can use Blockchain.info, Coinbase and Exodus.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:09:33 AM

I prefer to hold coins to its designated wallet like eth for myetherwaller inculding altcoins, eos for eos, btc for btc something like that. Anyway it avoid full blast problem might happen if you hold it in that multiple wallet. Lossing accounts, or being hack. Its always better to have option so dont just locked up all your funds at one, Spread it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: