Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24672 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:04 PM

I keep several altcoins in the long run. I am sure that there will be big growth in the future. And this can raise a lot of money. So far everything suits me.
The market is recovering after the recession last year. BTC prices have steadily stabilized above $ 5k1 so I think investing in altcoin is very potential at the moment. According to many experts, the BTC will restore and reach a peak of up to $ 20k in history.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:34:04 PM

If you keep a lot of altcoins in your wallet, then a participant in the cryptocurrency market can successfully vary in the market.
Depending on the state of the market associated with its volatility, you can quickly sell or buy the necessary coins and thus receive a cash profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:05:36 AM

I would say all Altcoin is good to keep at a wallet. Because it will be helpful to maintain Altcoin. In this case, you have to choose a wallet that can be kept in almost all types of Altcoin. There are many types of Wallet available on the Internet. From there, choose the best Wallet and put Altcoin there. When you put Altcoin on a wallet, the security of the coins can be easily guaranteed. There will be less of trouble in this. So, in my opinion, it is good to use single Wallet.

Thank you

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:07:37 AM

Hodl many different Altcoins is a good choice. But choosing to hold too much Altcoin is a bad thing, only holding Altcoin that you believe can be profitable for you. Do not select Shitcoin as this will make you lose money when choosing it.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:33:09 AM

Hodl many different Altcoins is a good choice. But choosing to hold too much Altcoin is a bad thing, only holding Altcoin that you believe can be profitable for you. Do not select Shitcoin as this will make you lose money when choosing it.
Hold only a number that you can monitor, a coin is like a company that has it's progress and you need to have a timely information for all the coins you hold in order to make a timely decision. For example, if you are hold bitcoin SV and because you have a lot of coins to monitor and you are too confident on its future that you miss the news that it will be delisted in binance and some other exchanges, that will cost your a lot.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:49:22 AM

Hold only a number that you can monitor, a coin is like a company that has it's progress and you need to have a timely information for all the coins you hold in order to make a timely decision. For example, if you are hold bitcoin SV and because you have a lot of coins to monitor and you are too confident on its future that you miss the news that it will be delisted in binance and some other exchanges, that will cost your a lot.

There is no problem in holding many tokens as long as the volume is active and moving, you need to know the news is important especially what we hold the tokens, like BSV is always announced by this forum and their social media.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:21:23 AM

I am also a crypto currency player who holds various types of altcoins. I prefer to keep all types of coins in one wallet that is multi wallet opensource so that all the coins I have can be accommodated in one container. In my opinion this is a good idea so we simply manage one wallet without experiencing confusion with the password from each wallet if we choose to manage many wallets. I think this is an effective way for us to be more optimal in playing crypto currencies.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:27:07 AM

Indeed, there's no reason to buy different, unknown coins expecting for a profit. It looks more like a luck's hope than smart decision. It's better to spread you deposit between some good, well-known and perspective altcoins.

Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:31:39 AM

Indeed, there's no reason to buy different, unknown coins expecting for a profit. It looks more like a luck's hope than smart decision. It's better to spread you deposit between some good, well-known and perspective altcoins.
Of course, you need to competently approach the formation of an investment portfolio. It must contain such coins as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as the altcoins from the top 20.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:47:35 AM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?
I am holding multiple altcoins in different kind of wallets because we cannot say if when we will get steal by hackers, so it will be better if we distribute our funds in different wallets for the safety of our funds. I am also looking for a good trading platform that i can easily convert all of my fiats into altcoin or bitcoin and vice versa, then i found about Darb finance where it is a wallet and an exchange of fiat and cryptocurrency. Here i store some of my funds because it has great security features to keep all of my funds safe, that is why i highly recommend you to use this. Anyways, Holding multiple altcoins could be risky because you cannot say if most of them will give you a good investment after you buy it, but it can still be profitable if all of them increase their price.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:49:33 AM

you are right. but it might be more troublesome if there are a lot of shitcoin that we hold. will be a good strategy when holding lots of altcoins in our wallets. however, we must choose coins that really have future benefits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 08:54:26 AM

I believe that you need to keep as many coins.  For which you can trace yourself.  I think that this amount should not exceed 10-15 altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:49:42 AM

I believe that you need to keep as many coins.  For which you can trace yourself.  I think that this amount should not exceed 10-15 altcoins.
I think limiting myself isn't good, right now I'm holding more than 50 different types of coins, some coins that enter the top 10 market cap and the rest are coins from the new ICO.  the more coins you HOLD, the higher chances of getting big profits you can get in the future.

Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:24:58 AM

it is indeed one way to get a lot of profits, but invest in altcoins that really have good development for the long term, besides that if we focus on only one coin, not necessarily we will get a lot of profits, so we need to invest with several altcoins which has great potential.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:02:34 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

We should holding multiple coins to avoid one big losses in the future.
Unless we are very sure about the coin we hold, i prefer to buy and hold several coins in my investment.
It is diversificastion, and it is good for prevent huge loss.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:09:36 PM

It all depends from the owner, as I know, many cryptocurrency owners keep their cryptocurrencies in several cryptocurrency wallets for protection and reliability, and some of them keep everything in one wallet, so everyone decides for himself here.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:16:39 PM

It all depends from the owner, as I know, many cryptocurrency owners keep their cryptocurrencies in several cryptocurrency wallets for protection and reliability, and some of them keep everything in one wallet, so everyone decides for himself here.
of course many of them choose a safe way to store their assets in many wallets because it looks safer. holding lots of altcoin assets in some wallets may be safer than just one wallet, because it can anticipate if an unwanted error occurs. and holding lots of altcoins I don't think are just any assets, especially for the long term, we have to choose assets with definite development in the future.
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:22:18 PM

I do not store all my coins in a purse. I will never do that. I have an account in some exchanges. And so I can't but use some wallets as well. I will keep them in many different wallets.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:06:49 PM

I do not store all my coins in a purse. I will never do that. I have an account in some exchanges. And so I can't but use some wallets as well. I will keep them in many different wallets.

This is a good strategy, no matter how secure the wallet is, there is always a chance to lose, maybe from hacking, disappearing services, losing hardware and so on, putting it into many places is the best thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:46:03 PM

Its less hassle if holding most of the altcoins I have will be on a single wallet.
The good thing is that with hardware wallets.
You can see various coins that they support and those might be the alts that you also hold.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: