Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm All In - Sold My House!  (Read 112520 times)
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:00:21 PM

This guy is a total idiot. He should jump off a bridge or live life as a joke.
Lol who are you to judge like that? You will feel like total idiot if he becomes millionare.
No, I won't. If some fool gets lucky (he won't, the train has left the station, you had your chance when it was 1200$), then it doesn't mean I am idiot.

This guy made the biggest mistake of his life. Investing all in a stupid asset (unstable, volatile, unproven, speculative) and deserves to lose it all and lose his friends and life for this stupidity and greed.

Buying Bitcoin with your toy money, just to play around and gamble is normal.

Buying it as serious investment or going all in is pinnacle of idiocy and greed.

Enjoy losing your skins, dumb sheeple.

Go spread your poison how great Bitcoin is.

Don't have the guts anymore, since it has fallen to pretty much nothing?

What about the people who buy bitcoin because they don't want banks owned by the 0.01% elite destroying the lives of working people with their hard earned savings?

I can't believe the level of ignorance and hating on this thread. The shame is on you uninformed, amoral critics. Greed is still better than the combination of fear and greed you are spouting.

Take off your tinfoil hat mister. At least money in bank can't be hacked in instant and doesn't vanish in thin air like your precious Bitcoins did.

Admit you were a fool and didn't listen to those smarter than you.

Charlie Munger said it was rat poison.

Warren Buffett said it will not be in 10 years around anymore.

Many smart people in this section told to sell and cut losses.

Greedy fools didn't listen, now joke of town, ostracised, hated and being laughed at.

Like that fate? Can't change it now, your ship has sailed. You had your chance to sell at peak of bubble, too bad you were an idiot and didn't listen.

Greedy fools need to get their hands burned...holders lol, holders of shit

This post demonstrates absolutely no understanding of bitcoin or the global economy. Can you prove to me that you were not teased badly as a kid? Because that's what your behavior here indicates to me.
semaforo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:04:00 PM

So, can you please briefly explain to me fractional reserve banking and what the impact the proliferation of bitcoin will have on traditional central banks, and then explain to me why in spite of that, bitcoin is shit.

Or you can go on repeating yourself and calling people idiots...

I'm guessing these haters have not been involved with bitcoin for very long, because if they were, they would know there were people just like them doing the same thing when bitcoin crashed from $20
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:04:27 PM

This guy is a total idiot. He should jump off a bridge or live life as a joke.
Lol who are you to judge like that? You will feel like total idiot if he becomes millionare.
No, I won't. If some fool gets lucky (he won't, the train has left the station, you had your chance when it was 1200$), then it doesn't mean I am idiot.

This guy made the biggest mistake of his life. Investing all in a stupid asset (unstable, volatile, unproven, speculative) and deserves to lose it all and lose his friends and life for this stupidity and greed.

Buying Bitcoin with your toy money, just to play around and gamble is normal.

Buying it as serious investment or going all in is pinnacle of idiocy and greed.

Enjoy losing your skins, dumb sheeple.

Go spread your poison how great Bitcoin is.

Don't have the guts anymore, since it has fallen to pretty much nothing?

What about the people who buy bitcoin because they don't want banks owned by the 0.01% elite destroying the lives of working people with their hard earned savings?

I can't believe the level of ignorance and hating on this thread. The shame is on you uninformed, amoral critics. Greed is still better than the combination of fear and greed you are spouting.

Take off your tinfoil hat mister. At least money in bank can't be hacked in instant and doesn't vanish in thin air like your precious Bitcoins did.

Admit you were a fool and didn't listen to those smarter than you.

Charlie Munger said it was rat poison.

Warren Buffett said it will not be in 10 years around anymore.

Many smart people in this section told to sell and cut losses.

Greedy fools didn't listen, now joke of town, ostracised, hated and being laughed at.

Like that fate? Can't change it now, your ship has sailed. You had your chance to sell at peak of bubble, too bad you were an idiot and didn't listen.

Greedy fools need to get their hands burned...holders lol, holders of shit

This post demonstrates absolutely no understanding of bitcoin or the global economy. Can you prove to me that you were not teased badly as a kid? Because that's what your behavior here indicates to me.
My previous posts speak for themselves.

I told you all fools to sell. Those who listened and shorted, earned money.

Those who thought they are smarter, now are paying ultimate price.

Don't need to be genius to understand this chart:

None of your pathetic feel good words and mantras can combat hard numbers.

You lost this game, kids. Admit it and move on. Your lives will be shit, because you are obviously too dumb and most likely lost a fortune, but at least you will not see this ship sink to the ground.

Should have listened. All you should have done.

Regret your ignorance.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:08:08 PM

"Bitcoin is a long term investment"  Cheesy Cheesy

I've never seen a long term investment drop in value 80% in one year. If you want to burn all your money, might as well at least buy a major fireworks display or spend it on blow and a hooker, at least you'll get a brief moment of gratification out of it instead of stretching your pain into months and years.

Meanwhile, the smart people here will make real long term investments so we can be the new wealthy elite supreme gentlemen in years to come. Bitcoin long term investors will not have a pot to piss in when their investment plan eventually comes to term.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:10:06 PM

I've never seen a long term investment drop in value 80% in one year. If you want to burn all your money, might as well at least buy a major fireworks display or spend it on blow and a hooker, at least you'll get a brief moment of gratification out of it instead of stretching your pain into months and years.

Meanwhile, the smart people here will make real long term investments so we can be the new wealthy elite supreme gentlemen in years to come. Bitcoin long term investors will not have a pot to piss in when their investment plan eventually comes to term.
This. Dumb fucks deserve all the misery they get.

I bought my first Rolex today.

Presidential.

What have you losers done with your lives?

Looking for a nice cardboard box to buy with your stupid internet meme coins?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 10:17:58 PM

Presidential.

Such vitriol, from you and many others. The thread and forum is swarming with these kind of comments. But they add little.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:19:53 PM

Presidential.

Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:24:17 PM

Gifs won't make price go up, ignorant holder.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:26:40 PM

Insults on a forum won't make the price go down nor make anyone care what you think.  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:27:47 PM

Insults on a forum won't make the price go down nor make anyone care what you think.  Tongue
Except they will. I told people countless times to sell because price will go down, you can search my history and see. Price went down as expected due to many logical reasons. Did sheep listen? No of course. And now money is lost and all ahead is tears and empty wallets. Your brought it onto yourselves, greedy holders.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:30:36 PM

Except they will. I told people countless times to sell because price will go down, you can search my history and see. Price went down as expected due to many logical reasons. Did sheep listen? No of course. And now money is lost and all ahead is tears and empty wallets. Your brought it onto yourselves, greedy holders.

LOL so funny to see you think that your posts make the price move.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

semaforo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:39:26 PM

My challenge to the haters to demonstrate a basic understanding of bitcoin and the implications of bitcoin goes unanswered.

This sentiment is easy to understand though. These guys felt like idiots for not buying below $100 and are now trying to make everyone feel as low as they did. Take a look at the 5 year chart, wise guys.
riiiiising

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:43:59 PM

My challenge to the haters to demonstrate a basic understanding of bitcoin and the implications of bitcoin goes unanswered.

This sentiment is easy to understand though. These guys felt like idiots for not buying below $100 and are now trying to make everyone feel as low as they did. Take a look at the 5 year chart, wise guys.

So past performance guarantees future performance. Got it.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:44:23 PM

It's called fundamental analysis, dummy. You know, realising fundamental flaws of Bitcoin and why it's not a good currency.

That's why it is dying a slow death.

Was fun while it lasted guys.

I made my money, did you make yours?

Oops, nope you didn't, because you put head in sand like Ostrich and didn't listen when we told you to sell.
Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:45:22 PM

Hey, guys, if you still don't want to STFU and admit how dumb you were for trusting unsafe magic money, let me post you a reminder again:

This is your life eroding as we speak.
semaforo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:47:16 PM

It's called fundamental analysis, dummy. You know, realising fundamental flaws of Bitcoin and why it's not a good currency.

Oops, nope you didn't, because you put head in sand like Ostrich and didn't listen when we told you to sell.

What are the fundamental flaws of bitcoin? Referring to deflationary hypothesis?
Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:49:39 PM

What are the fundamental flaws of bitcoin? Referring to deflationary hypothesis?

Unsafe, easy to lose.
Complicated to use for normal person.
Blockchain size too big.
Too volatile.
Most importantly: Risk of 51% attack:
http://hackingdistributed.com/2014/06/16/how-a-mining-monopoly-can-attack-bitcoin/

Educate yourself.

That's about it to make it shit in eyes of a normal person and not uber nerd.

Everyone heard about bitcoin, it's been all over news. It's mainstream. Everyone heard about it and CHOSE not to use it. Accept it, fools!
semaforo

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:49:44 PM

You must have gotten burned pretty bad to be throwing all these insults around. Challenge stands, please articulate these fundamental flaws. I challenge any one of you to a debate in a seperate thread with a poll as to who won the debate.
riiiiising

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:51:26 PM

I had always thought Sevvero was a bit heartless with his taunting of the bulltards, but damn... if anyone is still holding or thinking of doubling down on their horrible bitcoin investments at this point... then really... they're just dumb.

Sevvero

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:52:14 PM

You must have gotten burned pretty bad to be throwing all these insults around. Challenge stands, please articulate these fundamental flaws. I challenge any one of you to a debate in a seperate thread with a poll as to who won the debate.
Learn to read, I posted everything you need to know above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: