Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm All In - Sold My House!  (Read 112516 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:52:14 AM

What is your investing status now?

I guess you might have money to buy a small room right now

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:09:42 PM

At least he had a house to sell. Most of the trolls here still live in their mother's basement.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

At least he had a house to sell. Most of the trolls here still live in their mother's basement.

Rest of the house will be wiped out by a tornado don't you know. Basements are the only place where the jurisdiction of the twister does not extend.
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:02:46 PM

bro feeling like really a poor..... Sad

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:09:10 PM

I hope you didn't like the house very much and you own another place to live. It would be stupid gamble if you actually sold your home and moved into an rental, just to gamble with bitcoins. At the current situation, it would make more sense to play the money at the roulette table, since probability tends to lean more and more to the bitcoin price dropping.
I would recommend to sell your bitcoins now and buy back when there is more certainty that the price will actually rise.

This was my recommendation for the guy.
But hey, what do I know. I'm just a troll like anyone else who won't join with the mindless cheerleading around bitcoin.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:44:15 PM

But hey, what do I know. I'm just a troll like anyone else who won't join with the mindless cheerleading around bitcoin.

Hey now, you aren't a troll for not joining in with mindless cheerleading around bitcoin.

You are a troll because you frequent a website called bitcointalk, filled with bitcoin enthusiasts, and only ever make negative bilious bitter comments about bitcoin and the technology. Except when you buy back in of course.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:23:36 PM

Hey now, you aren't a troll for not joining in with mindless cheerleading around bitcoin.

You are a troll because you frequent a website called bitcointalk, filled with bitcoin enthusiasts, and only ever make negative bilious bitter comments about bitcoin and the technology. Except when you buy back in of course.

This is a speculation forum, to discuss Bitcoin trading.  Not to brag about idiotic financial decisions, like selling a house for BTC.
I'm surprised this thread wasn't moved to OT.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:48:10 PM

I give this thread starter troll post of the year. 28 pages and all he did was throw up 2 bs posts, well done.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:05:31 PM

This is a speculation forum, to discuss Bitcoin trading.  Not to brag about idiotic financial decisions, like selling a house for BTC.

Incorrect. This is a speculation forum to discuss bitcoin speculation. Jesus.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:11:20 PM

Incorrect. This is a speculation forum to discuss bitcoin speculation. Jesus.

>gives circular definition
Here, let me help:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/speculation.asp
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:32:38 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:15:10 PM by Mervyn_Pumpkinhead

Pointing out the technical limitations of bitcoin is healthy criticism.
Saying that the price will rather drop then rise, is speculation, that has also been valid for all this time.

Trolling means something else, something that I don't practice here. I just see things differently then the majority here, and I'm called a troll just for that. There are too many fools here, who are addicted to their dreams of easy riches. That's why the constant need to label people with false titles, just because they say something, that you don't want to hear.

▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

Pointing out the technical limitations of bitcoin is healthy criticism.
Saying that the price will rather drop then rise, is speculation, that has also been valid for all this time.

Trolling means something else, something that I don't practice here. I just see things differently then the majority here, and I'm called a troll just for that. There are too many fools here, who are addicted to their dreams of easy riches. That's why the constant need to label people with false titles, just because they say something, that you don't want to hear.

Hey guy - if you aint in the Cult, you're a troll. Get with the program !
ravenjt

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

Hey guy - if you aint in the Cult, you're a troll. Get with the program !

Choo choo! Choo choo! Choo choo!
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:40:51 PM

I would recommend to sell your bitcoins now and buy back when there is more certainty that the price will actually rise.

And how exactly do you know that point?   Unless Satoshi Nakamoto is in fact a time traveler, and he will come back to advice you what that point is, then you are speculating which is gambling.  And that is fine, but don't try to play like you can predict the future.  We are all speculating, but not everyone will be winners.

yefi
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:53:21 PM

They weren't saying sacrilegious things on church ground were they? Gasp, those despicable trolls. We should be like good Christians, and pour molten lead unto their body. Then the good Lord shall see who is righteous.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

They weren't saying sacrilegious things on church ground were they? Gasp, those despicable trolls. We should be like good Christians, and pour molten lead unto their body. Then the good Lord shall see who is righteous.

Bitcointalk is our holy house and Satoshi is our saviour. You shall not talk agains the leader in my presence.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:53:42 PM

Bitcointalk is our holy house and Satoshi is our saviour. You shall not talk agains the leader in my presence.

If Bitcoin becomes everything our wet dreams wish they would be won't Satoshi be the single greatest mystery in the history of mankind?

How can a coin become worth a 100 trillion dollars and its founder be a mystery? The notion that we will never know who he is does not compute and in fact convinces me that Bitcoin cannot become worth a trillion without knowing what has happened to his million coins....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
yefi
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:08:34 AM

Let his light penetrate us, and open up every haustra of our rectums. Such is the might of Satoshi.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:02:33 PM

If Bitcoin becomes everything our wet dreams wish they would be won't Satoshi be the single greatest mystery in the history of mankind?

How can a coin become worth a 100 trillion dollars and its founder be a mystery? The notion that we will never know who he is does not compute and in fact convinces me that Bitcoin cannot become worth a trillion without knowing what has happened to his million coins....

Not knowing is a negative but it can be overcome, strangest things happen, the superiority of Bitcoin can overcome the fact that his initial founder is kind of unknown because of the qualities of the system
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 10:04:57 PM

The OP is obviously a troll

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: