Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:40:19 PM

I choose gold for a long term period of investment because i know that the value of gold will never falling back while i choose bitcoin for short term investment and to make trading but both have advantages.
i agree with you that gold is good for long term investment because gold price is too stable and falling back but i also like bitcoin for short term investment because bitcoin increasing its price too faster so i recommend that bitcoin is good for short term investment .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:05:26 AM

I choose gold for a long term period of investment because i know that the value of gold will never falling back while i choose bitcoin for short term investment and to make trading but both have advantages.
i agree with you that gold is good for long term investment because gold price is too stable and falling back but i also like bitcoin for short term investment because bitcoin increasing its price too faster so i recommend that bitcoin is good for short term investment .

Not only for short term investment but I also use bitcoin for long term investment as from about an year I never have lost any amount in bitcoin, and at each stage I am earning a good profit with bitcoin , and I am using gold only for ornament.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:23:55 AM

Not only for short term investment but I also use bitcoin for long term investment as from about an year I never have lost any amount in bitcoin, and at each stage I am earning a good profit with bitcoin , and I am using gold only for ornament.

Well yeah bitcoin is not just for short term investment, look at those people who became rich by investing with bitcoin for a long time. They are enjoying now the profit they got by investing with bitcoin for a long time. And they just did nothing but they hold it for a long time and that is making me inspiring to invest more with bitcoin.

It is true that bitcoin is only for short-term investments, but for the long term I prefer property than gold
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:00:45 AM

Well yeah bitcoin is not just for short term investment, look at those people who became rich by investing with bitcoin for a long time. They are enjoying now the profit they got by investing with bitcoin for a long time. And they just did nothing but they hold it for a long time and that is making me inspiring to invest more with bitcoin.

It is true that bitcoin is only for short-term investments, but for the long term I prefer property than gold

I don't believe that bitcoin is only for short term investment. If you are going to think about it then you have to read my first statement. We all know that gold is really a good investment if you are aiming for long term. But if you have enough capital for investment then you can just invest to both of it for sure you are going to earn with it.
If you have funds to start both investment , why not? . It's more profitable than place into one place . Also you have secondary-investment if you need it , you can use it while the other source still used it for investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:05:46 AM

Yeah I would diversify funds and invest in both!
Probably something like 75% gold 25% Bitcoin

Gold is guaranteed to hold value and go up a bit
Bitcoin has the potential to go up but is risky so I would invest less
but a combination of both seems pretty solid

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:46:15 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is only for short term investment. If you are going to think about it then you have to read my first statement. We all know that gold is really a good investment if you are aiming for long term. But if you have enough capital for investment then you can just invest to both of it for sure you are going to earn with it.
If you have funds to start both investment , why not? . It's more profitable than place into one place . Also you have secondary-investment if you need it , you can use it while the other source still used it for investment.
Focus in one investment would give good income so he can concentrate on knowing when to sell such investments, what i said if he chose because bitcoin bitcoin prices are rapidly changing.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:20:08 AM

Focus in one investment would give good income so he can concentrate on knowing when to sell such investments, what i said if he chose because bitcoin bitcoin prices are rapidly changing.
It is true, focus on the type of investment that you think it can give you a good return with your capital, if you do not have enough capital to invest in gold, bitcoin is always a better option for you to make a good amount of money and it is also very promising for our investment as it is booming now.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:01:57 AM

It is true, focus on the type of investment that you think it can give you a good return with your capital, if you do not have enough capital to invest in gold, bitcoin is always a better option for you to make a good amount of money and it is also very promising for our investment as it is booming now.
Focus on bitcoin because it has more potential than gold for the average investors like us. Some called this is a risky investment and tantamount to gambling but I say the future of bitcoin is uncertain but it is very bright, I believe it will be more popular and more people will interest in using this due to the benefits in online transaction.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:40:43 AM

If you want to go for a long term you better can pick gold because its a nice investment and most of times only goes up and in a long term its also profitable.
The bitcoin can be used for but term but I prefer a short term due to the fact the bitcoin is not very stable and also unpredictable these days.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:21:50 AM

I'll choose gold. It's a physical currency that have been used since the beginning of time. And it has demonstrated reliability. I'm sure that gold is never lose its value as a precious metal with different practical applications. That we can't say about Bitcoin. It's very useful, but decentralized and unregulated. So, for me it's a clear choice.

You have your point but still i am gonna go with bitcoin and not gold because i believe gold is only for the richer people who already earning good money and we need some good amount to own some gold weather in bitcoin can be divided into very small unit and we can easily own some portion of the bitcoin or even earn then without spending money.

I dont agree with your point of gold for richer people, why even you can buy gold in small quantity only thing is you have to decide how you are going to buy, like you are going with bitcoin buying low slowly same way you can also buy gold low slowly.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:40:29 PM

If you want to go for a long term you better can pick gold because its a nice investment and most of times only goes up and in a long term its also profitable.
The bitcoin can be used for but term but I prefer a short term due to the fact the bitcoin is not very stable and also unpredictable these days.

Gold and bitcoin is the most appropriate investment for long term.

For short term investment, other altcoin are the best option since it was purely manipulated. Although it has risk like any kind of investment, people can consider this as one of their short term investment options.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:35:43 PM

I'll choose gold. It's a physical currency that have been used since the beginning of time. And it has demonstrated reliability. I'm sure that gold is never lose its value as a precious metal with different practical applications. That we can't say about Bitcoin. It's very useful, but decentralized and unregulated. So, for me it's a clear choice.

You have your point but still i am gonna go with bitcoin and not gold because i believe gold is only for the richer people who already earning good money and we need some good amount to own some gold weather in bitcoin can be divided into very small unit and we can easily own some portion of the bitcoin or even earn then without spending money.

I dont agree with your point of gold for richer people, why even you can buy gold in small quantity only thing is you have to decide how you are going to buy, like you are going with bitcoin buying low slowly same way you can also buy gold low slowly.

but still, golds price do move its price  for long times unlike bitcoin which its price is unstable which could increase and also  might go down which is  really an advantage when we select bitcoin but we could possibly select both since  both has  potential on having a long term investments. You can actually bought gold in small quantity but its better to buy on bulks to feel the profit in long term with gold.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:54:05 PM

this is the best way of thinking on this subject a combination is best cause its safe risky and profitable all at the same time. yes you can lose some money but most of it is safe and you can potentially earn so much cause bitcoin is very unpredictable can go up by 3x.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

bitcoin has a much better long term profit potential than gold. especially if bitcoin lives up to what realistically is possible. that's why for me bitcoin is the only investment. long term holding combined with trading is the best option.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

There are allot of people here who would say give me gold instead of bitcoins but what theydont think about is that there are more peopel with bitcoins than with gold and the price of gold would be higher for sure.

If there is another financial crisis,  I think the investors will come to the bitcoin and other coins such as Ethereum.
thats true, thats why i like cryptos that much, it can basically save the world if the fiat is going to be down in the future, i hope it will be huge though

Yeah but fiat will never go down unless big wars break out in which case bitcoin will make us rich but thats a very longshot and im wondering what is the possibility for this to happen but its very low i guess.
But always good to be a part of potential future moves.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:08:29 PM

bitcoin has a much better long term profit potential than gold. especially if bitcoin lives up to what realistically is possible. that's why for me bitcoin is the only investment. long term holding combined with trading is the best option.

Yeah with bitcoin you can play anytime you want, if price goes higher you can sell them and buy it again when price drops, its possible with gold too but its an very time consuming process.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:29:50 PM

I'm liking them both but I think that I like gold more due to the fact its more stable and also can provide you some good profit these days.
I think that the bitcoin is also good but its still so very unstable what of course is also its power.
Listent

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:16:08 PM

I'm liking them both but I think that I like gold more due to the fact its more stable and also can provide you some good profit these days.
I think that the bitcoin is also good but its still so very unstable what of course is also its power.

I think the bitcoin is much better. You can use the bitcoin directly to buy things. But you cannot do that with the gold.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:20:59 PM

I think the bitcoin is much better. You can use the bitcoin directly to buy things. But you cannot do that with the gold.

are you sure? i remember that you can use gold directly to buy some kind of stuff, i think if you can't do it in public you can do it privately, i can barter gold with a friend for something in exchange, but i don't know about legality with this type of things

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:27:13 PM

I think gold is not very useful as a currency at all. Bitcoin is far better for this purpose, but if you want  to hold something physical  and more stable to store value, buy gold instead.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: