Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:45:10 PM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

Yes. Most projects promises a debit card that makes its easy to spend your assets, but Neuroneum could be one of the first projects to have a working card.

yeah, at this point in time we need a working project because if we are going to see cryptocurrency mass adoption it has to be because of real working project, i believe neuroneum is going to be one of those project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:48:45 PM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

Yes. Most projects promises a debit card that makes its easy to spend your assets, but Neuroneum could be one of the first projects to have a working card.

yeah, at this point in time we need a working project because if we are going to see cryptocurrency mass adoption it has to be because of real working project, i believe neuroneum is going to be one of those project

You believe and I hope so too. We have a lot of fake project going about in the crypto space and after they get what they want they park up and leave.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:53:20 PM

I see you mentioned it as working card. Is this already available for users? Looking forward for more details.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:56:43 PM

I see you mentioned it as working card. Is this already available for users? Looking forward for more details.

i don't think they have a working card system right now but they plan to release a card in due time i still believe they can success amidst the current market situation   

[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:03:05 PM

the whole Neuroneum project will only start in the course of the year, so there is no credit card yet.
And like many others here I am curious if this will work with the card at all. I've read about so many crypto credit cards but still haven't seen any in real life.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:41:01 AM

Ya it's a planned feature, like most of the project at this point i think they just need to assure they keep everything feisible and within reach if they can plan things out well and present a realistic timeframe for committing to things that would be better than 99% of projects in the last 2 years i'm hopeful though as they seem to be making good efforts
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:55:53 AM

the whole Neuroneum project will only start in the course of the year, so there is no credit card yet.
And like many others here I am curious if this will work with the card at all. I've read about so many crypto credit cards but still haven't seen any in real life.

The Neuroneum debit card is a good feature of the project because the user can use their assets using this debit card and I think it's no limit. And this card will be one of the assets of this project to be more known.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:48:08 AM

I think it would take sometime to have those up and running.since you need to go through a set of agreements and regulations. For example to use fiat through the card you need to tap to VISA or the likes.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:51:50 AM

Ya it's a planned feature, like most of the project at this point i think they just need to assure they keep everything feisible and within reach if they can plan things out well and present a realistic timeframe for committing to things that would be better than 99% of projects in the last 2 years i'm hopeful though as they seem to be making good efforts

I prefer projects like Neuroneum that offers something unique. Blockchain technology can be used to solve a lot of centralized issues. Neuroneum finds a solution to centralized computing which makes it easy to earn.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:05:09 AM

I prefer projects like Neuroneum that offers something unique. Blockchain technology can be used to solve a lot of centralized issues. Neuroneum finds a solution to centralized computing which makes it easy to earn.

"Uniqueness", that is the word. The concept of having a debit card is amazing too is nice but I have seen that before. I only hope that Neuroneum actually goes on to do it better.
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:36:31 PM

"Uniqueness", that is the word. The concept of having a debit card is amazing too is nice but I have seen that before. I only hope that Neuroneum actually goes on to do it better.

This feature of this project will make it better for the past project that it is now having a difficult time maintaining their project because of the market not recovering yet. I think Neuroneum will not depend on the higher crypto like btc or eth it will maintain its own not like other project that relying on the btc and eth.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:33:05 PM
Merited by Jrashid (1)

Can we withdraw as BTC or Withdraw from my wallet where my mined Neuroneum tokens are stored?
I mean i really dont know how much we can earn from their operation and if they will be enough to go shopping with it! Probably we can also load hour card from different exchanges as well?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:55:46 PM

I think it would take sometime to have those up and running.since you need to go through a set of agreements and regulations. For example to use fiat through the card you need to tap to VISA or the likes.

Agree on you, it will take a lot of time until the card finally release because its not easy to conduct a partnership with other banks since not all the people knew about cryptocurrency, but for sure time will come where everyone will know about this kind of stuff.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:50:08 PM

Agree on you, it will take a lot of time until the card finally release because its not easy to conduct a partnership with other banks since not all the people knew about cryptocurrency, but for sure time will come where everyone will know about this kind of stuff.
I believe there are many Cards based on crypto! getting another one wont ruin anything really! but what will be usability of the CARDS except for the virtual cases like shopping! do they plan on launching a Physical one as well??
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 06:11:59 PM

i don't think they have a working card system right now but they plan to release a card in due time i still believe they can success amidst the current market situation   

Sure. They can succeed if they want to. Their only hiccup right now is passing through the the ico stage and I hope they do cross this path.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:14:32 PM

Can we withdraw as BTC or Withdraw from my wallet where my mined Neuroneum tokens are stored?
I mean i really dont know how much we can earn from their operation and if they will be enough to go shopping with it! Probably we can also load hour card from different exchanges as well?

I am not completely sure but as far as I understand it, the cryptocurrencies that you mine will all be converted to their native tokens. So I guess the debit card will be for XNR tokens. Correct me if I am wrong.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:23:13 PM

Neuronium seemed versatile project that involves diverse interests. It will be very interesting to observe the implementation of the project, because the developers have set themselves a very universal tasks that need to be developed, I would love to participate!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:45:54 PM

Neuronium seemed versatile project that involves diverse interests. It will be very interesting to observe the implementation of the project, because the developers have set themselves a very universal tasks that need to be developed, I would love to participate!

How is the sales going on? Any further announcements on the investment raised? I would love to hear the softcap reached news soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

Sure. They can succeed if they want to. Their only hiccup right now is passing through the the ico stage and I hope they do cross this path.

Yeah Neuroneum will sure bloom with this debit card system they have this kind of features will catch many peoples' eyes, because this card can be easily used your asset in the crypto and for me this is my first time seeing this kind of idea in any project I tracked in my whole life in the crypto world.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:17:46 PM

I believe there are many Cards based on crypto! getting another one wont ruin anything really! but what will be usability of the CARDS except for the virtual cases like shopping! do they plan on launching a Physical one as well??

yeah, but most of them are not working as expected  neuroneum card can change that we difinately need such project to foster mass adoption of cryptocurrency

[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: