Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:48:21 PM

Yeah, its so sad that they dont reply here at this thread, but dont worry i have the link to their telegeram : https://t.me/neuroneum  hope i help you !

Me too was expecting a team member to be present here and interactive with members who are asking questions or to give updates.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:35:23 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

Private sale. I have no idea about that. But there is still a long way to go before the whole token sale ends for Neuroneum. So we all have to be a bit patient.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:40:30 PM

So does anyone have more information about when their private sale will end? Some time ago someone mentioned here that it should be over soon but nobody knows the exact date, it seems.

i have no idea. meanwhile i think they let it run until the public sale starts in may:-)
if the market gets a little better now, they might get even more revenue than the 1.1 million so far
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:59:28 PM

I don't know the exact date also and I want to know it too but if you based and look to their road map ICO crowd sale will start on May 2019 so that before or on May 2019 private sale will sure come to end.

Yes, I know that the public crowdsale will start in May but will the private sale also go until the end of April? Or maybe they will even have a presale before the main tokensale? That's something they should clearly announce in my opinon.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:28:01 PM

I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

You’re right. I’ll like to know how neuroneum works. I read the white papaws and have a couple questions for the team. It’s unfortunate they don’t reply here. Anyone got a link to the telegram community or any social media they are quite active?

Yeah, its so sad that they dont reply here at this thread, but dont worry i have the link to their telegeram : https://t.me/neuroneum  hope i help you !

I know I am not part of this discussion but am grateful to you for sharing this link I have been searching for their telegram channel. Thanks

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:52:51 AM

Yes, I know that the public crowdsale will start in May but will the private sale also go until the end of April? Or maybe they will even have a presale before the main tokensale? That's something they should clearly announce in my opinon.

Personally i wouldn't doubt the private sale would continue throughout the entire process, it wouldn't be unusual as the team will always want to continue to create large sales to industries and professionals on the side to bring in larger funds than a crowdsale brings in but im just guessing
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:53:30 AM

Personally i wouldn't doubt the private sale would continue throughout the entire process, it wouldn't be unusual as the team will always want to continue to create large sales to industries and professionals on the side to bring in larger funds than a crowdsale brings in but im just guessing

Yeah I think that they will continue the private sale until May so they will gather many or enough funds for this project and I think they will need a long time for it because of the situation of the market right now.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:11:52 AM

Yeah I think that they will continue the private sale until May so they will gather many or enough funds for this project and I think they will need a long time for it because of the situation of the market right now.
If you see the current conditions that you say are true it seems and the important thing is to continue to support personal sales, hopefully it can be smooth and get a lot of funds

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:28:17 AM

If you see the current conditions that you say are true it seems and the important thing is to continue to support personal sales, hopefully it can be smooth and get a lot of funds

Yeah that is what we are wishing for, i hope the neuroneum can still continue the project even though the market is not good.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:09:46 AM

It’s been some time I heard from the team. They seem to be focused on the private sales which is a good thing if they realize much sales. I guess the next announcement would be huge.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:34:19 PM

It’s been some time I heard from the team. They seem to be focused on the private sales which is a good thing if they realize much sales. I guess the next announcement would be huge.

Yes, it’s been some time. But I joined the official telegram group, and there is an active support there. I know a lot of people are waiting for the next announcement, it has to be huge.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:43:20 PM

I can understand that but that shouldn't stop them from giving us this basic information. I mean their website needs definitely a rework: The roadmap says the main sale starts in May (which I think is correct), under the section crowd sale details the Public Crowdsale Date on the German site it is 12.24.2018 EST 12:00?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:45:50 PM

Yes, it’s been some time. But I joined the official telegram group, and there is an active support there. I know a lot of people are waiting for the next announcement, it has to be huge.

I asked about the next big announcement on telegram and here’s what I got: “ We don’t have any dates set (at least not publicly) for when we plan on making announcements. Any significant information will be posted in our telegram, and also on our twitter: twitter.com/teamneuroneum”

You can Join both social media for more.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:00:47 PM

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:23:16 PM

There are so many anticipations regarding the teams activities and the execution of the project. I hope the team are working towards bringing some great information to the community.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:57:15 PM

The exact date for the closure of private sale wasn't specified in the road map. In my opinion, I believe the private sale can run indefinitely until the target is reached. Its very likely that the private sale will run simultaneously with the public sale. That's better to give the private investors enough time to carry out their research before making their commitment.

I really hope that this is not their plan. Keeping the private sale running for an undefined time is a bad idea in my opinion. If they won't raise what they need in a period of one (or maybe two) months, it makes no sense to keep the sale running any longer.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:18:26 PM

I don't think we're going to see a huge take off like 2 years ago but i'm sure we'll see more sideways movement with a slow uptrend eventually, but i do agree that we're going to see a more targeted growth im platforms and coins that have tangible use cases, it just makes sense people are tired of pie in the sky coins with no real usecase

Neuroneum project could be one of them. Although they are in the earliest stage of the project and no MVP yet, they’ve got a whitepaper that could be an amazing mining model once launched.

I think if they are able to have an mvp in place it would help them greatly; I understand the card may not be feasible to have this early on but the miner could very well be built and even the marketplace.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

I really hope that this is not their plan. Keeping the private sale running for an undefined time is a bad idea in my opinion. If they won't raise what they need in a period of one (or maybe two) months, it makes no sense to keep the sale running any longer.

That’s right. I wouldn’t invest in a project without a roadmap and specific dates. The team should come up with ideas on how to fund the project, they have a good model.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

I think if they are able to have an mvp in place it would help them greatly; I understand the card may not be feasible to have this early on but the miner could very well be built and even the marketplace.

Exactly, MVPs do go a long in solidifying investors trust in a project and like you said, the card might not come this early at least but the miner should do just fine in letting investors know how serious they are.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

Exactly, MVPs do go a long in solidifying investors trust in a project and like you said, the card might not come this early at least but the miner should do just fine in letting investors know how serious they are.

That’s right. I really hope they are working on a making a big announcement on a huge move. Very confident the team would have amazing tokens sales after that.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: