Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:46:33 PM

LOL ya it's funny January is over already i can't believe how quick 2019 is moving sadly the overall market hasn't bounced as much as everyone had been hoping in fact its still slumping and lackluster, but hopefully some strong projects will emerge this year to really show us some realistic growth in the industry

It has been extremely lacklustre, a very disappointing 2019 so far for crypto markets. Sort of makes you think is there any way back for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:14:47 PM

LOL ya it's funny January is over already i can't believe how quick 2019 is moving sadly the overall market hasn't bounced as much as everyone had been hoping in fact its still slumping and lackluster, but hopefully some strong projects will emerge this year to really show us some realistic growth in the industry

It has been extremely lacklustre, a very disappointing 2019 so far for crypto markets. Sort of makes you think is there any way back for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects at this point.

well as crazy as the market is right now i still believe something can still happen let us hope it turns out great this year i still have faith in the potentials of cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:24:50 AM

It's still so early in the year anything can happen i'd be surprised if the market stays depressed for a full 2 years, we're seeing some solid resistences but it might fall further but it seems most of the big names are still bullish longterm and new projects just need to hold to their plans
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:32:24 AM

well as crazy as the market is right now i still believe something can still happen let us hope it turns out great this year i still have faith in the potentials of cryptocurrency

Let's just keep the positive attitude and positive thinking about the crypto let's hope that it will recover soon and pump up again like before or higher than before, if this happens many projects will gain for it and specially for crypto people like us.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:08:44 PM

The income from the private sale has now been at 1.1 million for a very long time. it still seems to be a very difficult time for ICOs. I hope this improves until the start of the public sale.

I noticed this as well but I think they are just updating it manually. That's why it probably hasn't moved for the last couple of days. But since it's a private sale for institutional investors the bar can change very fast even if only one investor decides to invest.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:24:33 PM

yeah, so sad that the newcomers will not gain some income unlike last 2017 where the market jumps so high in december. Lets hope that something will happen to this year or anything good on this one.
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

yeah, so sad that the newcomers will not gain some income unlike last 2017 where the market jumps so high in december. Lets hope that something will happen to this year or anything good on this one.

We can't predict what will happen tomorrow crypto is very unpredictable, it can go up anytime if they lose right now they can win next time they just need to work hard and make things possible for them.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:24:47 PM

Lol. Crypto right now is a funny space. No one knows what is going to happen. The only people enjoying it right now are the day traders.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:42:32 PM

Lol. Crypto right now is a funny space. No one knows what is going to happen. The only people enjoying it right now are the day traders.

I think it will stay like that for a good time; I honestly don't think we will ever see what happened last year with ETH for example was likke above 1500.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:12:20 PM

Well, that's a good question but right now it seems like they are very successful with their private sale so, fingers crossed, maybe they'll get most of their funds already in the private sale. 

Good to hear about the success of their private sales? Does this mean they already reached the softcap or completed their private sales?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:15:51 PM

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

As far as I understood, they have long timeline for their token sales and raise funds. Hopefully market will be stable by then.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:32:50 PM

Well, that's a good question but right now it seems like they are very successful with their private sale so, fingers crossed, maybe they'll get most of their funds already in the private sale. 

Good to hear about the success of their private sales? Does this mean they already reached the softcap or completed their private sales?

I don't think so. They raised 1.1 million USD so far and their softcap is 15 million if I remember correctly.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:57:39 PM

It's still so early in the year anything can happen i'd be surprised if the market stays depressed for a full 2 years, we're seeing some solid resistences but it might fall further but it seems most of the big names are still bullish longterm and new projects just need to hold to their plans

yeah, in a way we can not say for sure what to expect but i believe we can at least afford to be optimist about the fate of cryptocurrency

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:44:44 PM

I am bullish but at the same time trying to limit the risk in my portfolio at the moment, they are too many shit coins around at the moment and we need the market to keep falling to keep pushing them out.

Saying this, I do still believe this market is an excellent place for new ideas and tech to be developed, I think the Neuroneum project falls into that category! They just need to work harder on their promotion and start revealing their progress.

justsimpleram

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:15:45 AM

yeah, in a way we can not say for sure what to expect but i believe we can at least afford to be optimist about the fate of cryptocurrency

We can't predict what will happen next in the cryptocurrency some of the project that's on the top are falling down and some are staying still but one thing that we all want to happen is to market to recover and our projects that participating in will rise up with us.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:22:05 AM

I am bullish but at the same time trying to limit the risk in my portfolio at the moment, they are too many shit coins around at the moment and we need the market to keep falling to keep pushing them out.

Saying this, I do still believe this market is an excellent place for new ideas and tech to be developed, I think the Neuroneum project falls into that category! They just need to work harder on their promotion and start revealing their progress.

Oh i know honestly what kicks me is theirs some good projects among the shitcoins and even mainstream coins that if i had been a little less lazy i could have easily tripled my money the last 2 years, but i dont have faith in myself i guess, but i kick myself when in the morning i say "ya eth is definitely going to go up today" then check my watch and sure enough it was bottomed out.

New projects like neuroneum offer a lot of opportunity if things progress as we expect a company like this to but i think theirs a lot of mixed sentiment in the market overall
em777

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 02:54:13 AM

well yeah, neuroneum looks like a great project but like most other crypto projects we can say for sure until they prove themselves so let us watch them and see how they stir their cryptonomy

[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:11:56 PM

well yeah, neuroneum looks like a great project but like most other crypto projects we can say for sure until they prove themselves so let us watch them and see how they stir their cryptonomy

Yeah agree on you, in this kind of situation the battle is among the projects and its community, which project will arise and stand still or one of them will collapse and turn down everything they did.
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:57:25 PM

Yeah agree on you, in this kind of situation the battle is among the projects and its community, which project will arise and stand still or one of them will collapse and turn down everything they did.

Neuroneum is a project that has a high chance of being succeeded sooner or later, because of its big community and the features of this project if they will continue doing good I'm pretty sure this project will be more known.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:01:11 PM

I think it would all be clear when they start rolling out a product of the ones the plans; maybe the miner or the card or even the mining service it self. Based on that I think one could tell for certain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: