Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:15:59 PM

The team has so much planned to do in 2019, but so far there are no updates on how the project is going and it looks very strange .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:22:07 PM

The team has so much planned to do in 2019, but so far there are no updates on how the project is going and it looks very strange .

So far they are pretty quiet, not much activity on their social media either. So you are right for the moment. I can imagine that they are busy right now, getting private investors on board and once the private sale is completed, they will probably focus more on the marketing for the mainsale.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:41:46 AM

So far they are pretty quiet, not much activity on their social media either. So you are right for the moment. I can imagine that they are busy right now, getting private investors on board and once the private sale is completed, they will probably focus more on the marketing for the mainsale.

Sadly silent social media accounts tends to be a issue with newer groups they dont put media marketing and social media managers as a high priority but in reality it does help with getting early attention on the project A LOT
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:22:56 AM

Sadly silent social media accounts tends to be a issue with newer groups they dont put media marketing and social media managers as a high priority but in reality it does help with getting early attention on the project A LOT

I think they are doing something that silent or stealthily works for the good of this project they are getting ready for their bounties they will notify us when it's ready when we subscribe to their bounty in their website.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:31:29 AM

I think they are doing something that silent or stealthily works for the good of this project they are getting ready for their bounties they will notify us when it's ready when we subscribe to their bounty in their website.

Yes. If you don’t want to miss out of the bounty, you can subscribe on the website. I can’t find details of the bounty, amount of tokens, or the Eth equivalent.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:59:54 AM

It seems Neuroneum is on Private sales. And ICO fixed for May 1st. Already 1.1 Million USD raised from private sales. Can anyone comfirm these details?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:11:56 PM

Neuroneum is one of the best projects now. It’s going to be a revolution using Blockchain technology. Lucky to be a part of it so early. ICO to start in few weeks, so you could be a part of it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:14:18 PM

It seems Neuroneum is on Private sales. And ICO fixed for May 1st. Already 1.1 Million USD raised from private sales. Can anyone comfirm these details?

Sure, that's all correct. You find all these information on their official website or in their Telegram group. I guess we have no one with insider knowledge, so we all have to rely on these public available information.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:35:45 PM

Sure, that's all correct. You find all these information on their official website or in their Telegram group. I guess we have no one with insider knowledge, so we all have to rely on these public available information.
Yeah having this project have many feature unlike others, it has a debit card which can help us to exchange crypto to fiat easily. Hope everything they feature will success
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:51:10 PM

Yeah having this project have many feature unlike others, it has a debit card which can help us to exchange crypto to fiat easily. Hope everything they feature will success
Of course, this project differs from others in its specific deeds and clear plans, so  want the team to pay more attention to the community that supports them.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:22:30 PM

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

As far as I understood, they have long timeline for their token sales and raise funds. Hopefully market will be stable by then.

True. Long timeline is something which is not understandable for me. If they have confidence, they should have to complete the sales at the earliest.
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:27:31 PM

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

As far as I understood, they have long timeline for their token sales and raise funds. Hopefully market will be stable by then.

True. Long timeline is something which is not understandable for me. If they have confidence, they should have to complete the sales at the earliest.

If they have of long timeline for their token sales I think it's for the best for this project because market not recovering yet and if bullrun come with their token sales I think it's a great chance for Neuroneum.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:14:44 PM

If they have of long timeline for their token sales I think it's for the best for this project because market not recovering yet and if bullrun come with their token sales I think it's a great chance for Neuroneum.

I honestly don't agree; long sale durations tend to mess up everything; the price can't be stable of you keep the sale open longer that it is meant. I think sales shouldn't be long.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:15:12 PM

I honestly don't agree; long sale durations tend to mess up everything; the price can't be stable of you keep the sale open longer that it is meant. I think sales shouldn't be long.

In my opinion it also makes no sense to extend an already running sale multiple times. But I guess what they mean in this case is that there is such a long gap between private sale and main sale. And this is something I think is totally fine.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:22:17 PM

i thought i was the only person thinking in that direction they are silent and it feels strange they should at least come out with update so that the community will be well informed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 01:51:16 AM

Ya one think i really appreciate is when teams are active in communicating even interim progress hopefully they will grow and get a bit better at it as time goes on i guess they are more focused on the backend stuff
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:09:30 AM

i thought i was the only person thinking in that direction they are silent and it feels strange they should at least come out with update so that the community will be well informed

So do i, i saw a lot of projects with the same features , a lot of them planned but after a while of waiting, they just disappeared, I hope neuroneum is not one of them since a lot of people are not looking to this project
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:21:41 AM

Ya one think i really appreciate is when teams are active in communicating even interim progress hopefully they will grow and get a bit better at it as time goes on i guess they are more focused on the backend stuff
if the active project is two-way communication with the community, it really helps a project to be trusted, and good for the future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:10:19 PM

So do i, i saw a lot of projects with the same features , a lot of them planned but after a while of waiting, they just disappeared, I hope neuroneum is not one of them since a lot of people are not looking to this project

I hope this silent of this project and their team have a good side like they are working that they are not announcing it that they are busy planning and working for the good of this project, because this kind of project should be having a deep plan to be more successful soon.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:28:49 PM

I hope this silent of this project and their team have a good side like they are working that they are not announcing it that they are busy planning and working for the good of this project, because this kind of project should be having a deep plan to be more successful soon.

As I said earlier. I wouldn't be worried too much that the team isn't that communicative atm. They are in the private sale right now, so they will now try to attract as many private investors as possible. I am sure this behaviour will change once we get closer to the main sale where everyone of us can contribute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: