Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:29:24 PM

Neuronium seemed versatile project that involves diverse interests. It will be very interesting to observe the implementation of the project, because the developers have set themselves a very universal tasks that need to be developed, I would love to participate!

How is the sales going on? Any further announcements on the investment raised? I would love to hear the softcap reached news soon.

Right now, they are in the private sale phase and they raised $1.1 million so far and the main sale will start on May 1st. Their softcap is 15 million USD, so it's still a pretty long way ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:26:58 PM

Neuronium seemed versatile project that involves diverse interests. It will be very interesting to observe the implementation of the project, because the developers have set themselves a very universal tasks that need to be developed, I would love to participate!

How is the sales going on? Any further announcements on the investment raised? I would love to hear the softcap reached news soon.

Right now, they are in the private sale phase and they raised $1.1 million so far and the main sale will start on May 1st. Their softcap is 15 million USD, so it's still a pretty long way ahead.

$15 million!? That's going to be a very tough feat to achieve. I hope they can do it, but I think Neuroneum will need to step up their advertising or start trying to set up meetings with bigger corporate investors if they are ever going to hit those numbers.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:30:17 PM

1st may is really long time am sure they would raise their softcap but they have to do quite a number of marketing to get more investors onboard

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:48:52 AM

$15 million!? That's going to be a very tough feat to achieve. I hope they can do it, but I think Neuroneum will need to step up their advertising or start trying to set up meetings with bigger corporate investors if they are ever going to hit those numbers.

A lot of investor are prerty scared because of what happened in the market but it doesnt matter since there is a lot of people advertising this project,  so it will easily attract investors.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:27:42 AM

We'll see the market took a hit again today but i think thats just the general market flux solid projects won't be detered from longterm growth by short term poor market conditions it just takes a little longer to deal witht hings, 2019 isn't quite looking like 2017 but it's definitly not looking like 2018 either.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:20:50 AM

A lot of investor are prerty scared because of what happened in the market but it doesnt matter since there is a lot of people advertising this project,  so it will easily attract investors.

I think if the aim is to achieve that number is to go for private investments. Otherwise the market is still scared of investing in ICOs. Otherwise I think they could do it in batches.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

Yeah, it's really a huge amount of money. And I think to really reach it, they will have to get some institutional investors on board. I don't think a project can raise that much money nowadays only from investors like you and me.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:05:16 PM

Yeah, it's really a huge amount of money. And I think to really reach it, they will have to get some institutional investors on board. I don't think a project can raise that much money nowadays only from investors like you and me.

Pretty tough one about that, its a huge money and its really hard to reach it since the investors right now are less because of what happened last year, i think the team should get a partnership with a lot of investor or advertise more.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:43:53 PM

Pretty tough one about that, its a huge money and its really hard to reach it since the investors right now are less because of what happened last year, i think the team should get a partnership with a lot of investor or advertise more.
I saw a report that stated ICOs rised over 160m in first half of January!  That means people are still believing in crypto and ICO! It ain't dead! No surprise Neuroneum is getting investments Smiley
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:54:53 PM

I saw a report that stated ICOs rised over 160m in first half of January!  That means people are still believing in crypto and ICO! It ain't dead! No surprise Neuroneum is getting investments Smiley

Good news for the newly crypto project like Neuroneum that many people are still supporting ICO project. And this person keeps investing in ICO because they can see what this project can do and how will this project continue going up with the people who participating in.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:36:07 PM

Good news for the newly crypto project like Neuroneum that many people are still supporting ICO project. And this person keeps investing in ICO because they can see what this project can do and how will this project continue going up with the people who participating in.

I think a lot of people have stepped away from crypto because the quick money mentality has been seriously dealt with by the last year bear market.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:44:04 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 05:31:22 PM by Sozialtourist

I saw a report that stated ICOs rised over 160m in first half of January!  That means people are still believing in crypto and ICO! It ain't dead! No surprise Neuroneum is getting investments Smiley

I guess you are talking about this article here https://cointelegraph.com/news/icos-raised-160-million-in-first-half-of-january-report-says ?

I also saw it and it really surprises me. I always thought the big time for ICOs is over but 160 million USD is a huge amount and this gives me confidence that Neuroneum can also reach its goals.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:01:50 PM

We'll see the market took a hit again today but i think thats just the general market flux solid projects won't be detered from longterm growth by short term poor market conditions it just takes a little longer to deal witht hings, 2019 isn't quite looking like 2017 but it's definitly not looking like 2018 either.

yeah, the market will recover it just a matter of time and neuroneum seems like a very good project i expect positive performance on they go online

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:04:37 PM

I guess you are talking about this article here https://cointelegraph.com/news/icos-raised-160-million-in-first-half-of-january-report-say ?

I also saw it and it really surprises me. I always thought the big time for ICOs is over but 160 million USD is a huge amount and this gives me confidence that Neuroneum can also reach its goals.

I couldn't access the link you shared; is it about Neuroneum? The link shows 404. Are you sure they raised that much or am I missing something?

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:07:36 PM

Lol, if this information is true, then it will be interesting to see how they can manage to achieve it. I mean, given the current market situation, it has become increasingly difficult for projects to realize such amount of money, so I will watch out how this unfolds.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:03:53 PM

Lol, if this information is true, then it will be interesting to see how they can manage to achieve it. I mean, given the current market situation, it has become increasingly difficult for projects to realize such amount of money, so I will watch out how this unfolds.

It's a good start they would have to keep up with it even though the market is now relatively unsolvable in their status far, far beyond their reach to reach their softcap but we cannot say the market moves so soon they can reach it unexpectedly.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:15:26 PM

That really is a very ambitious goal. What happens if they don't achieve it (which we have to assume)?
Do they start the project a little smaller, or do they pay back the investments and give up?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 09:34:30 PM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

Yes. Most projects promises a debit card that makes its easy to spend your assets, but Neuroneum could be one of the first projects to have a working card.

yeah, at this point in time we need a working project because if we are going to see cryptocurrency mass adoption it has to be because of real working project, i believe neuroneum is going to be one of those project

Their concept is quite workable to me, since it's going to be all about mining its going to work however they should expect some challenges as it deals with usage and popularity among miners

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:21:41 PM

That really is a very ambitious goal. What happens if they don't achieve it (which we have to assume)?
Do they start the project a little smaller, or do they pay back the investments and give up?

I don’t think they’re being ambitious. I have seen project teams raise higher amounts. Recently, there was an article on cointelegraph about 160USD raised by ICO projects within the new year.
I think it’s all about Neuroneum team being sincere and delivering on the promises.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:26:07 PM

I don’t think they’re being ambitious. I have seen project teams raise higher amounts. Recently, there was an article on cointelegraph about 160USD raised by ICO projects within the new year.
I think it’s all about Neuroneum team being sincere and delivering on the promises.

I thought so.
I’m surprised to know that some ICO still go on. There are more investors coming into ICO Project because they have the prospects to do well.
Projects like Neuroneum with a great team and amazing usecase could bring back the exciting vibe into ICO Projects.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: