Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:31:10 PM

I’ll suggest rules on KYC verification and participation in the token sales should be announced or made public before the token sales (public) by the team.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:45:59 PM

I’ll like to know countries restricted from participating in neuroneum next stage of token sales. Pretty sure those living in the US wouldn’t be allowed to participate.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:41:41 PM

Well, nowadays KYC has become standard for most of the ICOs. That's why I was surprised when someone said that they won't have KYC at Neuroneum. Next time it's better to check Telegram or the official whitepaper.

I doubt they wouldn’t require KYC verification from every investor. There are restricted countries and some other restrictions. Best way to show they keep these rules is by KYC.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:32:55 AM

I’ll suggest rules on KYC verification and participation in the token sales should be announced or made public before the token sales (public) by the team.

Yeah, that's right KYC should be known in the beginning of the project so that participant or investors will be prepared about it because some participant don't want KYC in the first place but they are ready to invest in.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:35:19 AM

I'm pretty sure if they need kyc they would have determined VERY early on if it was needed and if it was something that everyone was going to need or at what level that kyc would kick in i mean i've seen some groups that only had it for over say 500-1000+ investments some only do small email verifications for say under 250 it comes down to what the law and team says
ning_aric

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:53:03 AM

I think no one would have anything against KYC except privacy issues. Or coming from a restricted country. I hope neuroneum team would talk about that.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:11:48 PM

Since its only private sales ongoing, other important details will come later when they start with public sales.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

Why neuroneum project is not listed in famous rating sites like ICOBench or TrackICO? This is crucial for any type of projects in my opinion.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:45:09 PM

Why neuroneum project is not listed in famous rating sites like ICOBench or TrackICO? This is crucial for any type of projects in my opinion.

It's indeed crucial for the project to be reviewed by ICO bench and its like, because that helps in promoting the project and increasing its awareness in the cryptocurrency space. Neuroneum is yet to unleash its potential to the investing public as its social media handles are yet to be harnessed for promotion purpose.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:06:19 PM

It's not even mandatory for kyc to be utilized in purchasing the tokens. I would advise that the team makes the purchase of tokens to be less complicated and user friendly. This would help to increase participation in the token sales and as such ensure that more funds are raised.

So you are saying that there won't be KYC necessary for the token sale? Where did you get this information from? In their Telegram group they said that KYC is mandatory!

There's an obvious misconception in your view. I meant that kyc is not mandatory to purchase tokens. Purchasing tokens and withdrawal is two different things. You should be able to purchase tokens without kyc, but if you need to withdraw the tokens to your wallet address, you need to pass the kyc. I do hope that you got the clarification.

And who would like to buy tokens without being able to withdraw them then? Even if you would be able to buy them without KYC, when you need to be verified to withdraw them, it's basically mandatory to do KYC.

I believe the concept is quite simple to comprehend. In carrying out ICO, the goal is to complete the token sale after a certain amount of token has been purchased. The kyc process could be tedious and requires a couple of days to complete. Some persons may be disenfranchised from participating in the token sale if there's a requirement to complete the kyc process before they can purchase.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:07:24 PM

I'm pretty sure if they need kyc they would have determined VERY early on if it was needed and if it was something that everyone was going to need or at what level that kyc would kick in i mean i've seen some groups that only had it for over say 500-1000+ investments some only do small email verifications for say under 250 it comes down to what the law and team says

Of course, they will have KYC. Their Telegram admin confirmed it already (Quote: 'Anyone who wishes to participate will have to go through KYC (know your customer)') and it's also stated in their whitepaper. So no need for further discussions imho.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:17:12 PM

There’s a part of Blockchain project we don’t talk much about. It’s how neuroneum team would generate revenue and what determines the value of XNR tokens?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:54:07 PM

Of course, they will have KYC. Their Telegram admin confirmed it already (Quote: 'Anyone who wishes to participate will have to go through KYC (know your customer)') and it's also stated in their whitepaper. So no need for further discussions imho.

How about the privacy issues? Did the team comment on that?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

Neuroneum team should make the KYC process easy and quick for anyone. Also, some investors want to know that information gotten from the verification process is secured and kept private.

Yeah agree on you, they make it easier to be accepted and keep the information private even though the project will not succeed (only if). Because other projects use this info.

Is it not the case now? I honestly did not go through it nor do it; but for those that done how is the process; why did you say they should make the process quick?

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:28:27 PM

It's indeed crucial for the project to be reviewed by ICO bench and its like, because that helps in promoting the project and increasing its awareness in the cryptocurrency space. Neuroneum is yet to unleash its potential to the investing public as its social media handles are yet to be harnessed for promotion purpose.

Some of that rating sites is being pay for them to rate a ICO and some of the top of on their list just pay for their rate and position to make a positive impact on their projects.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:58:00 PM

What do you mean exactly with 'privacy issues'? If you are afraid that your personal data, which you have to submit in order to get KYC verified, falls into the wrong hand, there's probably not much that I can say to calm you down.  It's the same with every project that has KYC and most of the time the projects also hire a provider that takes care of all the KYC stuff.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:17:30 PM

What do you mean exactly with 'privacy issues'? If you are afraid that your personal data, which you have to submit in order to get KYC verified, falls into the wrong hand, there's probably not much that I can say to calm you down.  It's the same with every project that has KYC and most of the time the projects also hire a provider that takes care of all the KYC stuff.

I think anyone has the right to fear that but unfortunately there is no way around. The best thing you could do next is to verify their identity or their registrations.

ning_aric

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:02:51 PM

Is it not the case now? I honestly did not go through it nor do it; but for those that done how is the process; why did you say they should make the process quick?

Token sales starts not until few weeks. But I guess the team would be making plans on the next stage of sales which is going to be public. Unlike the private sales a lot more people would have to pass KYC and it has to be easy.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:44:49 PM

Token sales starts not until few weeks. But I guess the team would be making plans on the next stage of sales which is going to be public. Unlike the private sales a lot more people would have to pass KYC and it has to be easy.

Yeah as it stands KYC is really important in this context and many investors would really want to believed their investment is secured 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:53:41 AM

Well even in private sales they do KYC even more so because in private sales its normally larger sums of money that require heavy KYC to assure the money didn't break any AML. It's actually smaller investments that tend to be the ones that need less stringent KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: