Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:19:25 PM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

Yes. Most projects promises a debit card that makes its easy to spend your assets, but Neuroneum could be one of the first projects to have a working card.

yeah, at this point in time we need a working project because if we are going to see cryptocurrency mass adoption it has to be because of real working project, i believe neuroneum is going to be one of those project

Their concept is quite workable to me, since it's going to be all about mining its going to work however they should expect some challenges as it deals with usage and popularity among miners

the most interesting thing about the project is the fact that they are not going to set up the mining rig themselves they are going to be building a shared network of rigs which i believe will be more efficient

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:27:52 PM

Neuronium seemed versatile project that involves diverse interests. It will be very interesting to observe the implementation of the project, because the developers have set themselves a very universal tasks that need to be developed, I would love to participate!

How is the sales going on? Any further announcements on the investment raised? I would love to hear the softcap reached news soon.

Right now, they are in the private sale phase and they raised $1.1 million so far and the main sale will start on May 1st. Their softcap is 15 million USD, so it's still a pretty long way ahead.

$15 million!? That's going to be a very tough feat to achieve. I hope they can do it, but I think Neuroneum will need to step up their advertising or start trying to set up meetings with bigger corporate investors if they are ever going to hit those numbers.

A lot of investor are prerty scared because of what happened in the market but it doesnt matter since there is a lot of people advertising this project,  so it will easily attract investors.

Hopefully, I really do believe in the Neuroneum team and they can deliver a great project. I just hope they can raise the necessary funds as I've seen some really good projects struggle to hit their softcaps before.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:30:11 AM

I find it funny how people think 15m is hard for a project to raise when some crap projects from a year or so ago were raising 500m to 1b in fiat on basically hot air, people for some reason keep thinking magically because the market is lower that people don't invest cash anymore, the fact is 15m fiat a year ago is still 15m fiat this year to invest, so definitely achievable
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:52:04 AM

I find it funny how people think 15m is hard for a project to raise when some crap projects from a year or so ago were raising 500m to 1b in fiat on basically hot air, people for some reason keep thinking magically because the market is lower that people don't invest cash anymore, the fact is 15m fiat a year ago is still 15m fiat this year to invest, so definitely achievable
The Neuroneum gets 1 million USD in this round, I hope they can complete the mission at 5 million USD,
keep fighting and always promotion is important  Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:51:43 AM

The Neuroneum gets 1 million USD in this round, I hope they can complete the mission at 5 million USD,

Keep in mind that last year was a special year; basically, it was a year where many where introduced to crypto and many though they could just invest in any project and make massive returns. That time has changed.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:42:14 AM

I see Neuroneum offers crypto holders a Neuralink Card to make spending your assets easy. Seems it doesn’t take much to design a card, bc most projects already got a debit card. What makes Neuroneum Card different?

Yes. Most projects promises a debit card that makes its easy to spend your assets, but Neuroneum could be one of the first projects to have a working card.

yeah, at this point in time we need a working project because if we are going to see cryptocurrency mass adoption it has to be because of real working project, i believe neuroneum is going to be one of those project

Their concept is quite workable to me, since it's going to be all about mining its going to work however they should expect some challenges as it deals with usage and popularity among miners

Yup, also while mining a other tokens you also received XMR for joining in mining pool, its like you're mining in two coin without any hussle, Win-win.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:42:57 PM

Yup, also while mining a other tokens you also received XMR for joining in mining pool, its like you're mining in two coin without any hussle, Win-win.

This will be a good chance for Neuroneum to prove itself how this kind of project will go smoothly while the market is like this now. With the features of this project I think it will continue stable.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:16:24 PM

I saw a report that stated ICOs rised over 160m in first half of January!  That means people are still believing in crypto and ICO! It ain't dead! No surprise Neuroneum is getting investments Smiley

I guess you are talking about this article here https://cointelegraph.com/news/icos-raised-160-million-in-first-half-of-january-report-say ?

I also saw it and it really surprises me. I always thought the big time for ICOs is over but 160 million USD is a huge amount and this gives me confidence that Neuroneum can also reach its goals.

I couldn't access the link you shared; is it about Neuroneum? The link shows 404. Are you sure they raised that much or am I missing something?
Actually no! its not about Neuroneum! its about the whole ICO market with a report on whats going on into it! this is actually a good news for Neuroneum as well as other ICOs.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:54:37 PM

For me, 15 million is just an incredibly massive amount of money. And maybe they'll have no problems raising that much but I am just wondering if they really need that much money.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:15:06 PM

For me, 15 million is just an incredibly massive amount of money. And maybe they'll have no problems raising that much but I am just wondering if they really need that much money.

15 million dollars is a fair amount for me though. Considering there are a lot of things to be done. Power, work force, space and stuff
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:06:09 PM

15 million dollars is a fair amount for me though. Considering there are a lot of things to be done. Power, work force, space and stuff

I also think that they could get there in no time. Projects like Neuroneum with an amazing usecase takes a short time to reach hardcap, get listed and launch.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

Keep in mind that last year was a special year; basically, it was a year where many where introduced to crypto and many though they could just invest in any project and make massive returns. That time has changed.

I think all Neuroneum needs is more promotion. It’s a great project and they have a great team. I feel they could be limited by low promotions. They should spread the word out and give everyone an opportunity to invest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:40:39 PM

15 million dollars a fair amount? Buddy, check the stats, since the crash in market, how many projects have been able to raise 10 million dollars? It doesn't matter the kind of project, sadly, projects has to learn to work with lower budgets or risk succeeding.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:03:06 PM

15 million dollars a fair amount? Buddy, check the stats, since the crash in market, how many projects have been able to raise 10 million dollars? It doesn't matter the kind of project, sadly, projects has to learn to work with lower budgets or risk succeeding.

It would just be good to get to know for what exactly they need the 15 million USD. Sure, I can imagine that their plan for the box miner is quite expensive and also the crypto debit card but it would be nice to know how much of the funds they receive are planned for which part of their project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:14:28 PM

Neuronium seemed versatile project that involves diverse interests. It will be very interesting to observe the implementation of the project, because the developers have set themselves a very universal tasks that need to be developed, I would love to participate!

How is the sales going on? Any further announcements on the investment raised? I would love to hear the softcap reached news soon.

Right now, they are in the private sale phase and they raised $1.1 million so far and the main sale will start on May 1st. Their softcap is 15 million USD, so it's still a pretty long way ahead.

That really is a very ambitious goal. What happens if they don't achieve it (which we have to assume)?
Do they start the project a little smaller, or do they pay back the investments and give up?

I don’t think they’re being ambitious. I have seen project teams raise higher amounts. Recently, there was an article on cointelegraph about 160USD raised by ICO projects within the new year.
I think it’s all about Neuroneum team being sincere and delivering on the promises.

I saw the article on cointelegraph as well, astonished but I took it with a pinch of salt until further investigation and verification is done to establish the truth of that claim, anyone can inflate figures for clout

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:16:58 PM

It would just be good to get to know for what exactly they need the 15 million USD. Sure, I can imagine that their plan for the box miner is quite expensive and also the crypto debit card but it would be nice to know how much of the funds they receive are planned for which part of their project.

This project will surely succeed to their soft cap for sure because they have a good start so that people will keep on eye on this project and will invest here. They will see that this project has a big chance and the great features of Neuroneum will take up to this project
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:26:41 PM

I disagree it is definitely a lot more difficult to raise funds this year. I did see a tweet the other day that said ICOs are still raising a lot of money in 2019. However, you have to do a lot more to attract investors, their needs to be constant social media engagement, new articles and updates from the team, proof of progress, meet-ups and attending events, alpha/beta releases, etc. People aren’t going to invest in the same old shit as last year. Think about how many ICOs last year that used the same website templates, wording on white papers, everything they did they copied it from somewhere else. People want to see more originality and they want to buy into a profitable business that can make revenue. I get that startups shouldn’t be rushed but wow some of these ICOs are taking the mick with how long it’s taking to release their blockchain and complete development!

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:40:19 PM

I also think that they could get there in no time. Projects like Neuroneum with an amazing usecase takes a short time to reach hardcap, get listed and launch.

but what would they be doing with 15 million i thought they are connecting parties they are not buying any rig gadget.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:45:52 PM

but what would they be doing with 15 million i thought they are connecting parties they are not buying any rig gadget.

i have already asked myself this question. and the homepage is very vague with this information.
30% Marketing
30% Research and product developement
40% Working Capital

where and how will the money work?

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:14:22 AM

I think all Neuroneum needs is more promotion. It’s a great project and they have a great team. I feel they could be limited by low promotions. They should spread the word out and give everyone an opportunity to invest.

yeah agree on you, since there is a lot of project , there is a lot of choices , the project needs to advertise more further so that a lot people and investor see this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: