Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

i like what NEURONEUM got to give us.they got everything in mind to be make one stop Platform where we get everything at one place! but i'm really confused on their Cloud mining system and how that's gonna work out!!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I think the mining industry would reveal where it is heading. Given the crypto situation is not really helping many however we could be looking at a correction soon. especially that there are signs of recovery

Once the correction is over, which I think this is time of bottoming out, mining industries will pick its pace from here. Market stability is extremely important for mining industry to go its peak again.

During this bear market, a lot of miners did shut down because it was simply not economical enough anymore. But I guess when BTC goes up again, mining will become more profitable again.

Yea, its no news that the bear market dealt a decisive blow on every niche that has to do with the cryptocurrency industry but i believe its a temporary situation, in fact, good projects are springing up to take this opportunity of the market and create something out of it because once the industry becomes buoyant, the strong ones will be there to enjoy the benefits
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Very interesting project and the idea if Neuralink card is also impressive. The hardcap is very big and it might be difficult to reach that target if the markets didn't recover fast.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

Very interesting project and the idea if Neuralink card is also impressive. The hardcap is very big and it might be difficult to reach that target if the markets didn't recover fast.

Talking about crypto market, it seems to be recovering, but I would expect neuroneum team to make plans based on these speculations. Most Project try to design a unique way to raise funds.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

Talking about crypto market, it seems to be recovering, but I would expect neuroneum team to make plans based on these speculations. Most Project try to design a unique way to raise funds.

yeah, i really wish most crypto project would get a new way of raising startup funds given that complete reliance on ICOs is not complete i would suggest they opt their effort of getting angel investors onboard

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

yeah, i really wish most crypto project would get a new way of raising startup funds given that complete reliance on ICOs is not complete i would suggest they opt their effort of getting angel investors onboard

Any idea on what stage of ICO Neuroneum is on atm?
Where can I find the token sale details for price, distribution and roadmap?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

Any idea on what stage of ICO Neuroneum is on atm?
Where can I find the token sale details for price, distribution and roadmap?

The private sale is starting shortly!

Www.Neuroneum.io for more infos Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

Bet the teams quite excited to see what kind of response, i think theirs a lot of demand for a project like this but its really going to come down to the market i think people tend to base their general investments on the overall market and less so on how good individual projects are sadly
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

Bet the teams quite excited to see what kind of response, i think theirs a lot of demand for a project like this but its really going to come down to the market i think people tend to base their general investments on the overall market and less so on how good individual projects are sadly

It is a great time to begin especially with the green spread almost everywhere. However I still think the team could focus on the private sales more than the public sales. I don't think public sales are as effective as of late.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

One thing I will like to really know is how the Neurolink card will be able to get the cheapest possible fee when trying to convert crypto to fiat, and how viable is this, what is the technology behind it?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:50:22 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 01:05:15 PM by Sozialtourist

I really like their Neuralink Card, but there are already other projects that want to provide a debit card for payments with cryptocurrencies. How does the Neuroneum card differ from, for example, TenX, Plutus or MCO?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

I really like their Neuralink Card, but there are already other projects that want to provide a debit card for payments with cryptocurrencies. How does the Neuroneum card differ from, for example, TenX, Plutus or MCO?

There is also Tap which is recently starting; I think they are strictly crypto? I did not read the full details on that front but I should before I speak. However from the looks of it the cards are the next big thing in crypto.

CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

There is also Tap which is recently starting; I think they are strictly crypto? I did not read the full details on that front but I should before I speak. However from the looks of it the cards are the next big thing in crypto.
i think NEURONEUM Card is limited to which assets you could use though it! as they plans to use that card only the funds user mined though the cloud ming they are operating! would like to know more details about the card though!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

i think NEURONEUM Card is limited to which assets you could use though it! as they plans to use that card only the funds user mined though the cloud ming they are operating! would like to know more details about the card though!

Okay. I expect that will be the usecase of the card too. Maybe users will also be able to use the card to carry out transaction like withdrawing tokens too.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I dont see a reason that the fact it will be a narrow use case for the card a negative, it means they can focus on making sure it works right too many projects try to do too much and end up failing because they wanted to do the world and couldnt pull it off
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

If the market starts to recover now it's a good start to the Neuroneum project to go with it to go up with the flow of the market. And the team should start to think some idea that will make this project very well and so it can go to the market good run.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

If the market starts to recover now it's a good start to the Neuroneum project to go with it to go up with the flow of the market. And the team should start to think some idea that will make this project very well and so it can go to the market good run.

The current situation of the market is going to force most startup to rethink how rise funds I believe the complete reliance on ICO is no longer enough they have to start considering other means.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Okay. I expect that will be the usecase of the card too. Maybe users will also be able to use the card to carry out transaction like withdrawing tokens too.
probably only the ones that NEURONEUM Platform wil mine! however i'm not sure of how it is and how its gonna work on realtime basis! i'm expecting team to make some Videos explaining the whole thing or maybe hosting an AMA session?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

The current situation of the market is going to force most startup to rethink how rise funds I believe the complete reliance on ICO is no longer enough they have to start considering other means.
You are right. I saw many of the good projects here failed to raise enough funds to start the development process and maybe the better option would be to delay the ICO.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

Are you sure that you can only use the cryptos you mined with Neuroneum? I think in this case a card wouldn't make sense at all. Nobody wants to wait until he mined enough when he needs the card to purchase something.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: