Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:35:54 AM

I think promotion is an oft overlooked part of the crypto space when projects launch and its one of those things that really needs as much attention as possible having a good product isnt enough when the overall market is full of noise and very crowded in the end
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:18:08 AM

Did they  start the development or they are waiting for ico to finish before starting off the development with the team?
And so they plan on releasing any MVP?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:55:41 AM

I find it funny how people think 15m is hard for a project to raise when some crap projects from a year or so ago were raising 500m to 1b in fiat on basically hot air, people for some reason keep thinking magically because the market is lower that people don't invest cash anymore, the fact is 15m fiat a year ago is still 15m fiat this year to invest, so definitely achievable
The Neuroneum gets 1 million USD in this round, I hope they can complete the mission at 5 million USD,
keep fighting and always promotion is important  Grin

Keep in mind that last year was a special year; basically, it was a year where many where introduced to crypto and many though they could just invest in any project and make massive returns. That time has changed.

I think all Neuroneum needs is more promotion. It’s a great project and they have a great team. I feel they could be limited by low promotions. They should spread the word out and give everyone an opportunity to invest.

yeah agree on you, since there is a lot of project , there is a lot of choices , the project needs to advertise more further so that a lot people and investor see this project.

I think the best promotion would be through AMAs and through actually getting some private investors on board. Private investors onboard reflects how legit the project is.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:37:01 AM

Did they  start the development or they are waiting for ico to finish before starting off the development with the team?
And so they plan on releasing any MVP?

from what i have gathered i feel they are waiting for ICO to fininsh before they can start development and i don't think they are planing to release MVP anytime soon

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:17:36 PM

I think promotion is an oft overlooked part of the crypto space when projects launch and its one of those things that really needs as much attention as possible having a good product isnt enough when the overall market is full of noise and very crowded in the end

We stand on same sides. Its seems more like those projects that makes the loudest noise gets more attention and get to hardcap early. I’ll like to know what Neuroneum team is doing on promotions.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:37:21 PM

Therea a pop up when you go on Neuroneum website about a bounty program coming soon. It says it’s going to be huge. You just need to put in your email and you’ll be notified when the airdrop kicks off.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:44:43 PM

Therea a pop up when you go on Neuroneum website about a bounty program coming soon. It says it’s going to be huge. You just need to put in your email and you’ll be notified when the airdrop kicks off.

That is a great movement to the project, hopes that they will also do a social campaign so that many people will spread the news about this project. and more investor will be attract.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:45:50 PM

That is a great movement to the project, hopes that they will also do a social campaign so that many people will spread the news about this project. and more investor will be attract.

I go to their website to check that pop up subscriptions and I enter my name and email so that I will notify if they are going to start their huge bounty program. It's my pleasure to participate on their bounties because I see this project will make a good run for a long time.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:50:43 PM

I find it funny how people think 15m is hard for a project to raise when some crap projects from a year or so ago were raising 500m to 1b in fiat on basically hot air, people for some reason keep thinking magically because the market is lower that people don't invest cash anymore, the fact is 15m fiat a year ago is still 15m fiat this year to invest, so definitely achievable

I disagree it is definitely a lot more difficult to raise funds this year. I did see a tweet the other day that said ICOs are still raising a lot of money in 2019. However, you have to do a lot more to attract investors, their needs to be constant social media engagement, new articles and updates from the team, proof of progress, meet-ups and attending events, alpha/beta releases, etc. People aren’t going to invest in the same old shit as last year. Think about how many ICOs last year that used the same website templates, wording on white papers, everything they did they copied it from somewhere else. People want to see more originality and they want to buy into a profitable business that can make revenue. I get that startups shouldn’t be rushed but wow some of these ICOs are taking the mick with how long it’s taking to release their blockchain and complete development!

This is full of information and if the team in here could work around this and get result especially in the area of article writing, article writing will expose the project to a lot of wider audience and investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:38:27 PM

I go to their website to check that pop up subscriptions and I enter my name and email so that I will notify if they are going to start their huge bounty program. It's my pleasure to participate on their bounties because I see this project will make a good run for a long time.
thats a good move to stay updated everything awesome happening with NEURONEUM! you can also keep your eye on their telegram channel to stay updated or assistance in issue with them!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:22:21 PM

thats a good move to stay updated everything awesome happening with NEURONEUM! you can also keep your eye on their telegram channel to stay updated or assistance in issue with them!

My issue with telegram is that I get lost in the masses. Especially if you are a member in different groups. That is why I think Twitter or Reddit is the best place to publish updates.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:45:36 PM

My issue with telegram is that I get lost in the masses. Especially if you are a member in different groups. That is why I think Twitter or Reddit is the best place to publish updates.

Yeah, you are right. Especially when the group has a huge amount of members it can be hard to follow a conversation. But nevertheless Telegram is a good place to get information, just search the group for the topic you are looking for.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:54:57 PM

Yeah, you are right. Especially when the group has a huge amount of members it can be hard to follow a conversation. But nevertheless Telegram is a good place to get information, just search the group for the topic you are looking for.

Yes most successful project used telegram to keep investors updated on progress of the project. But emails would be an added advantage.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:49:01 PM

Yes most successful project used telegram to keep investors updated on progress of the project. But emails would be an added advantage.

Most people see email as spam. I think the best is for the team to continually keep their social media channel updated. Especially their Twitter and article related channels m
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:53:31 PM

They can easily update us using telegram specially if there's announcement they can just pin it there so that we can be notified about it. And their telegram will sure have a huge member that waits their great announcement and good news about the project. But you're right if you want to backed something is hard because members are kept chatting their but they can create another account there for their announcement only.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:01:18 PM

I guess they'll launch it very soon so that a lot of potential investors get introduced to the project before the main sale starts in May. It will be interesting to see how big their bounty pool will be.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:08:16 PM

Of course it is much more difficult to raise 15m now than it was before. You refer to about a year ago when it was much easy to raise funds, you forgot to note the reason why it was so. During that period, the morale surrounding crypto projects was high, bitcoin was doing well, Ethereum and the likes. People naturally saw every project as the new bitcoin. But after the loss of so many money to scam projects couple with the fact that the market is doing bad, it will take more than "saying" you have the right project to have people come in. People will scrutinize to the last before deciding to take part in a project. Trust me, nobody has money to throw around.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:09:42 PM

I guess they'll launch it very soon so that a lot of potential investors get introduced to the project before the main sale starts in May. It will be interesting to see how big their bounty pool will be.

Main sale is scheduled only in May 2019? Why they want to take such a long time? Any reason behind this long schedules?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:53:30 PM

I registered there a few weeks ago and have been waiting for the start of the Bounty program ever since. I think this could be very lucrative for us.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:59:54 PM

lets us the bounty is as big as they have promised it going to be a very wise decision and i believe their community would appreciate the move

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: