Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:50:55 AM

Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks

yeah, let us hope they succeed because their success will in a way bring more users to crypto space which is what we need right now

This is very true, markets are down and we need some good news. I know in the grand scheme of things this project seems rather unimportant. However, even if they can convert a few hundred or thousand people into regularly using crypto and increasing adoption, then I would see that as a success!

That is a good idea, when banks are talking about cryptocurrency, how fiat to crypto works that will be good and they'd like to implemented or advertise it to their customer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:55:34 AM

I'd do anything for a full month of positive the sideways momentum of the entire market is the most annoying thing, if we can see btc over 5k and eth over 200 it would be a great time for  the industry again but no instead we get this sideways up and down movements that drive everyone nuts
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:28:03 AM

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

The trend with projects used to be minimizing allocation for bounties it seems with the market conditions that is changing; I hope they set a good distribution for bounty hunters as I think they will aid in pushing the project forward.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:56:21 AM

Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks

yeah, let us hope they succeed because their success will in a way bring more users to crypto space which is what we need right now

This is very true, markets are down and we need some good news. I know in the grand scheme of things this project seems rather unimportant. However, even if they can convert a few hundred or thousand people into regularly using crypto and increasing adoption, then I would see that as a success!

That is a good idea, when banks are talking about cryptocurrency, how fiat to crypto works that will be good and they'd like to implemented or advertise it to their customer.

the greatest positive news we need right now is from big organisation or government maybe SEC or a major financial institution, it going to change the crypto sphere completely

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:56:10 PM

the greatest positive news we need right now is from big organisation or government maybe SEC or a major financial institution, it going to change the crypto sphere completely

If the project is able to overcome all of its features on the road map and all of its good plans will definitely make this project go smoothly up and if the project team becomes active in handling and the project will continue to make sure that the project will gain more support.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:19:27 PM

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

Here’s a link to Neuroneum telegram channel: t.me/neuroneum

You can talk about anything related to cloud computing and Neuroneum revolution. The group is active with about 3000 memeber already. It’s a good opportunity to find out more about Neuroneum and the bounty.
they do have some good community managers to keep the community occupied in certain stuff and updates! i see their dev team also gives a look to answer some important question raised in a long time!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:24:55 PM

I'd do anything for a full month of positive the sideways momentum of the entire market is the most annoying thing, if we can see btc over 5k and eth over 200 it would be a great time for  the industry again but no instead we get this sideways up and down movements that drive everyone nuts

Yeah, it's really frustrating. Not only for us, but also for projects that are looking to raise funds, this whole situation sucks. I just hope that it gets better until May.
ibininja

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:26:15 PM

Yeah, it's really frustrating. Not only for us, but also for projects that are looking to raise funds, this whole situation sucks. I just hope that it gets better until May.

I don't want to be a pessimist but from the looks of it it will be a hard thing to see anytime soon; I hope I stand corrected but the situation only indicates a bad trend? downwards?

em777

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:45:20 PM

I don't want to be a pessimist but from the looks of it it will be a hard thing to see anytime soon; I hope I stand corrected but the situation only indicates a bad trend? downwards?

Yeah, but whatever is going to change the direction of the market would not give any indication it will just happen or start happening let us hope for the best but expect the worst

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:04:20 PM

I would be very happy with those two targets, I just don't know what's going to happen this year. It really seems like the wheels have fallen off the cart and momentum has seriously dropped off. Hope we get a bull run soon.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:27:03 PM

Now I had to think about why you mentioned May, but then I remembered that the public sale starts in May:-) I'm still surprised that it still takes so long
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:11:29 AM

LOL ya it's funny January is over already i can't believe how quick 2019 is moving sadly the overall market hasn't bounced as much as everyone had been hoping in fact its still slumping and lackluster, but hopefully some strong projects will emerge this year to really show us some realistic growth in the industry
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:54:46 AM

Now I had to think about why you mentioned May, but then I remembered that the public sale starts in May:-) I'm still surprised that it still takes so long

I thought first to second of this year 2019 will be a good start again for the crypto, but now I see that it's not yet recovering, but I'm still hoping that it can recover quickly and it will affect many projects or new projects to rise up.
em777

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:46:15 AM

a lot of project are struggling to get by in this current market situation i personally think good and sound project will find a way of ensuring they succeed in this situation

[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:51:00 PM

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:13:11 PM

a lot of project are struggling to get by in this current market situation i personally think good and sound project will find a way of ensuring they succeed in this situation

Because of the condition of the market right now many projects are struggling for their own projects because it's affecting the situation is affecting them so much.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:00:33 PM

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

Well, that's a good question but right now it seems like they are very successful with their private sale so, fingers crossed, maybe they'll get most of their funds already in the private sale. 
ibininja

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:07:42 PM

I think many projects find their ways in current market situation through private investments? It is just an observation though. For mining in particular it can be easier compared to other projects since you will have something physical?

Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:25:19 PM

I think many projects find their ways in current market situation through private investments? It is just an observation though. For mining in particular it can be easier compared to other projects since you will have something physical?

It's true that a lot of funds are collected in private sales. On the one hand that's nice for the project because it seems it's easier to raise funds this way but on the other hand a majority of the tokens will then be in the hand of only a few.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:26:32 PM

The income from the private sale has now been at 1.1 million for a very long time. it still seems to be a very difficult time for ICOs. I hope this improves until the start of the public sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: