Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:14:43 AM

Always buy altcoin have potential higher price at the future, never buy altcoin do not have good planning for listing at the exchange market and have higher price at the future.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:49:53 AM

I think enough bears occur throughout the year 2018. better to just wait for the bull run hopefully will soon arrive and replace the old bears occur in crypto. buy a lot before the bull arrived into the right decisions taken and for what you are doing is a decision that's already pretty good.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:56:41 AM

I think enough bears occur throughout the year 2018. better to just wait for the bull run hopefully will soon arrive and replace the old bears occur in crypto. buy a lot before the bull arrived into the right decisions taken and for what you are doing is a decision that's already pretty good.
if compared bitcoin price ATH with current price, if very cheap its value only around 15% left from ATH.although it down again , i think its only in limited range.and would not down more than 15% again .

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
NomanBD

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:56:51 AM

Your list is so good to buy token and hold it for next year. There  has some of favorite coin, Hopefully again bear market will not come this year.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:46:41 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

You can earn good profit if you bought them recently because the price fell down nearly to bottom and I see Altcoins that you are holding are potential and will increase again soon

skellenfan

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:15:01 AM

In fact, it makes sense to buy an alcoyne in order to sell them profitably in the future, I have been using the private exchange for a long time, they say it is in the top 40. If anyone is interested, I will leave my referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48875

On these little-known exchanges, recently appeared tokens can be traded. It is better to buy altcoins here for 1-2 years, because, I think, in 2019 there will be no bullrun and these altcoins will be able to bring very good profits, but later.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:24:24 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Those are numbers of atlcoins that you had, But i think that is good thing to do in this market condition. We can't just put our money in a one or two coins only. Since we don't really know what will happen next day with the coins that we had. hopefully it will keep on rising.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:36:40 AM

You have to be careful if you are investing in any coin don't just put some coin together all because of speculation.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:45:03 AM

Here's a few to list
That seems like a right decision when you buy it now, it will be a new start for 2019. But for me, you seem to be buying too much altcoin, it's about 21 altcoins, did you learn more about them?  ? But anyway, if the uptrend appears, the price of all of them will increase .
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:55:07 AM

Here's a few to list
That seems like a right decision when you buy it now, it will be a new start for 2019. But for me, you seem to be buying too much altcoin, it's about 21 altcoins, did you learn more about them?  ? But anyway, if the uptrend appears, the price of all of them will increase .
I think it's not so much today, only 21 coins, many of them there are promising and top-end, with the new take-off of cryptocurrency all coins can give a good plus

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:58:37 AM

I've been buying in bits as well I do hope the market keeps being steady as it has been this past days. Can the market suddenly crash again or we have bottomed out yet?
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:02:26 AM

what you do is good, you like spreading bait and hoping there is a big fish that eats the bait then you catch the fish,
but the question is, is there a fish in your place?
meaning, will the cryptocurrency rise this year?
after a very severe bear market condition this year, I think there will be a price increase in less than 1 year, which means it will occur in 2019
keep calm and don't use emotions in making decisions
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:04:51 AM

Although you have purchased a lot of potential cryptocurrencies, I think the bear market may still bring you losses. I hope that you can choose a trading strategy at the right time, not just HODL crypto.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:09:39 PM

we all hope that this will not be a bearish year, but right now a lot of facts show to this. maybe everything will change

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

In my opinion, a good coin is a coin that has a high volume, because the number of coins circulating in the world reaches thousands, we better look at the coinmarketcap list, there we see coins and exchanges whose transaction volume is high, because of the higher transaction volume of a coin, then the coin can be said to be a good coin and has high potential in the future.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:25:28 PM

Here's a few to list
cryptocurrency price now looks like very interested.on top 100 coinmarketcap almost all coins rise now.and it could be good decision to start buying altcoin and hold it till several months.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:31:30 PM

Here's a few to list
I admire your strong belief on those alts that those will give you profits in the coming of bull run. Yeah we can't predict the market but we need to prepare for a good coins that will give us earnings once the bulls will control the market. You have a good choices of currencies and I do hope that good things will happen this year to us believers in cryptocurrency.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:34:57 PM

Although you have purchased a lot of potential cryptocurrencies, I think the bear market may still bring you losses. I hope that you can choose a trading strategy at the right time, not just HODL crypto.
You need to be more flexible so you adjust from time to time, knowing what is good for your investment and not just to rely with only one particular strategy, buying and holding is essential if you have a lots of insiders where you know when to sell after  gaining a good run, you can try tracking all
possible position to take and make some good profits after.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

Here's a few to list
AFTer buying those lots of altcoins and spending your hard earned money and now asking if the market will go another bear?what does it bothers you since you have vested

And i admire you for trusting most of that shitcoins lol

Well goodluck to your investments,but for me i will stick to my holdings
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:50:10 PM

Altcoin has been very bearish. Bitcoin price dump is squezing all the money that should naturally flow to altcoin section. Bitcoin is dumping hard and it seem there is no end to this. Altcoin get dump hard because of bitcoin, and this is creating opportunity to get quality altcoin at cheap price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: