Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:33:00 PM

Why is it now altcoins are not interesting to anyone. No one wants to wait long, everyone wants a quick profit. Everyone is not interested in blockchain technology and development. Everyone thinks only of profit. So if you are not going to hold altcoins 3-5 years, you should not invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:31:04 PM

Why is it now altcoins are not interesting to anyone. No one wants to wait long, everyone wants a quick profit. Everyone is not interested in blockchain technology and development. Everyone thinks only of profit. So if you are not going to hold altcoins 3-5 years, you should not invest.
Do you think that the cryptocurrency market will not show a good result for 5 years?  Of course, this is a long time, but if we take into account periods of the development of the cryptocurrency market, then quite bright ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market occurred in a rather short period.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:13:31 AM

Do you think that the cryptocurrency market will not show a good result for 5 years?  Of course, this is a long time, but if we take into account periods of the development of the cryptocurrency market, then quite bright ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market occurred in a rather short period.
t will show growth, but in my opinion it will not be explosive, gradual growth. Rapid growth will start only if cryptocurrencies begin to use every day people. Until this there is no, where to address growth? Projects raise money having only whitepaper.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:20:25 AM

Unfortunately 2019 is also kind of bearish. Low prices might be an opportunity to expand your portfolio so i hope everyone can make right decisions about which altcoin is best to invest these days. For me, i think i don’t buy waves at all. But still there are some good Alts.
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:42:41 AM

Don't give up!!!!  Your coins and tokens are good ones
You can pick coins like XMR because it has the potential too and truthfully I'm not a fan of dapps projects because I've not seen dapps project in real use
As you know many dapps projects running on erc20 are useless
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:39:19 AM

I want to tell you something don't give up! Because your holding many coins are now very good location occupies the market. At the reality If you can hold on to the plan of the long day, then you can expect profitable.

ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:48:10 AM

I like your enthusiasm. An extremely astute choice you made. Purchasing right now is the best thing one can do. Buying as well as purchasing great coins, you can get them at a low rate now. Once there is an upward development, you get into benefit brisk. Until further notice, simply continue purchasing and contributing. There is still trust in the bull run.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:46:03 AM

I find that buying a lot of Altcoins in 2019 is a wise decision when the market is getting better. The price of Altcoins is still very cheap to invest and you can make a big profit in the next few months.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:50:47 AM

I think your alt basket is good but maybe not for now I hope you don't sell with a loss just wait until the price recovers in a few weeks, bitcoin has moved up, hopefully the good will be followed by altcoin and for now it's better to invest in potential altcoins.

It will be a very bad idea if you decide to sell altcoins now. The market is rising, but the prices of the cryptocurrencies are not yet high enough. I will wait when they can grow more, and cryptos add at least 40-50%.
This is definitely the right advice. The author has a post good diversified portfolio that, in any case, needs to wait until it starts to grow.40% is quite expected and quite real growth in the near future.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:59:05 AM

Altcoin portfolio is more risky, but at the same time, they often grow better. But I prefer to keep a part of my portfolio in BTC and USDT, waiting for some good investment idea in short term and increasing amount of BTC. Also, I hodl EOS and BNB altcoins in long term.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:14:37 AM

It's good you are buying altcoins now because due to the bear market many altcoins which were once very high are very cheap in prices now. This is the perfect time to invest, hold it and wait for the market to rise before selling it to gain your profits.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:37:53 AM

Altcoin portfolio is more risky, but at the same time, they often grow better. But I prefer to keep a part of my portfolio in BTC and USDT, waiting for some good investment idea in short term and increasing amount of BTC. Also, I hodl EOS and BNB altcoins in long term.
Yes, I agree to invest indiscriminately in altcoins, a dangerous occupation, BTC, ETH, this is probably the safest way, of course, you should always keep fiat money as part of an investment portfolio.

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:54:09 AM

For long-term investments I prefer to keep bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio.
As for the rest of altcoins, I try to earn on short-term growth and sell during the correction.It's hard to determine the entry and exit points,but I'm trying.The market is unpredictable now and I lost a lot in last year's market crash when I was just holding coins.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:01:15 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil

I think you're focusing on too many alts and this will make a bit difficult monitoring them properly.

I would rather pick no more than 3-4 alts and keep also a half of the funds in Bitcoin, as if bear market will come back, this would be a safer option.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:03:06 AM

I find that buying a lot of Altcoins in 2019 is a wise decision when the market is getting better. The price of Altcoins is still very cheap to invest and you can make a big profit in the next few months.
Yes, you are right, if we are talking about quick and small profits, then yes, there is growth, but investing in everything is fraught with risks, carefully choose coins, keep the main ETH, BTC, USDT in the ratio (30/30/30) and only a small part (10%) of the risk on coins with a small trading volume, or a small value.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:48:12 AM

I agree, it's time to invest, choosing the coins very carefully, many altcoins are too volatile and useless, you should always be ready for river jumps, so take out the main ones to the strategic reserve, they are an investment on their own, and if you calmly choose, you can invest in time and thereby increase your protection and increase the value of your portfolio.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:18:36 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
Its really good option you can even add some more coins like KCS , SXDT , Dropil , Coss these coins are giving dividend while holding these coins in exchanges . I have EOS , TRX , NEO , Waves in that neo and Waves are giving some returns .
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:18:57 AM

I agree, it's time to invest, choosing the coins very carefully, many altcoins are too volatile and useless, you should always be ready for river jumps, so take out the main ones to the strategic reserve, they are an investment on their own, and if you calmly choose, you can invest in time and thereby increase your protection and increase the value of your portfolio.

Somebody said to me that the safest thing to do is Dollar-Cost Averaging. It's a strategy that allows an investor to buy the same dollar amount of an investment on regular intervals. High or low, you just have to give e.g. 1 dollar on that project. I also agree that you have to choose your coins very carefully. The market has become very saturated with projects and you really don't know where to start. What I suggest is to invest in something that is very realistic/real world uses cases. Some can be in (1) real estates, or some can be in (2) healthcare. Others would be in Science and Technology. In my case, I prefer those projects in the payments platform ~~~. DYOR, BTW.  Wink
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:22:53 AM

Don't give up!!!!  Your coins and tokens are good ones
You can pick coins like XMR because it has the potential too and truthfully I'm not a fan of dapps projects because I've not seen dapps project in real use
As you know many dapps projects running on erc20 are useless

XMR is a decent coin for pick up, this is because the marketcap is large and ranks third, I'm sure when the market recovers the XRP can go up to 10x or $ 2.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:32:59 AM

Somebody said to me that the safest thing to do is Dollar-Cost Averaging. It's a strategy that allows an investor to buy the same dollar amount of an investment on regular intervals. High or low, you just have to give e.g. 1 dollar on that project. I also agree that you have to choose your coins very carefully. The market has become very saturated with projects and you really don't know where to start. What I suggest is to invest in something that is very realistic/real world uses cases. Some can be in (1) real estates, or some can be in (2) healthcare. Others would be in Science and Technology. In my case, I prefer those projects in the payments platform ~~~. DYOR, BTW.  Wink

It's a good idea to invest in altcoins especially in projects who aim to solve real world problems. Just to contribute, I had my eye on projects in Science and Technology since I agree that when we help our fellow scientists and engineers by investing to their research, or giving them financial support -- it might go a long way. I stumbled on a project called TecraCoin and they do solve problems like hastening of legal processes from the research's inception to its commercialization, or helping these geniuses to create a better world one step at a time. I know it's a vague explanation but you can check more details here and do your own research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: