Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:05:15 AM

I see all the coin choices you choose are the right choice, and just wait for the right time to sell, if we see you choose the BNB, the coin is a coin that is very good and quality, we can see how the price moves rising and increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:02:45 AM

I see all the coin choices you choose are the right choice, and just wait for the right time to sell, if we see you choose the BNB, the coin is a coin that is very good and quality, we can see how the price moves rising and increasing.
binace coins now look like be obligation altcoin for cryptocurrency investors.the improves of bnb in this coins was very good and impressive.everyone surprised with how the binance developers team work.we must have bnb as best coin in our portofolio.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:05:15 AM

if you sell at the end of June then there is a profit that you get. the market starts to red again, but don't worry at the end of 2019 I believe the market will be bullrun. the trend will go up starting at q3 later.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:48:36 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil

be careful when buying altcoins ... because I doubt Altcoin will follow in the footsteps of bitcoin which is growing rapidly for now .. so my advice to you is to be able to choose coins that have the potential to grow through the market and also from the project .. so in the end you can benefit from altcoin ...
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

I think now right time to buy altcoins. Research and identify some good and potential altcoins for buy.And i think wise decision to buy now.It's only my personal opinion.

Yes, I agree with you, this time would be the best time to purchase some altcoins. We saw the movement of the market and perhaps in the coming days it will have a better luck.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

now seems to be a good moment to buy some alt tokens, since bull run was already started
i am preparing a list of alts out of first 20 to buy
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

Your decision to switch to EOS, XLM, ETH, Waves and Skycoin is praiseworthy. There are many other good coins that you can follow and invest in. My first suggestion to go for a coin is bitcoin. Bitcoin is a secured investment and it will not disappoint you in the long run. Another good investment coin is Binance Coin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:40:29 PM

Know one can actually say the direction towards which the market is going now, most especially as regards the prices of coins in general. Altcoins are still being controlled by the movement of bitcoin. So buying just any altcoins now requires extra care, except you have a concrete and sincere signal to help you.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:48:39 PM

now seems to be a good moment to buy some alt tokens, since bull run was already started
has the bull started? now we are in market correction. consider the assets you want to buy now, bitcoin has shown an upward movement after correction. this might be good but to buy, but only the right assets.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:49:54 PM

If you have been so familiar with this, maybe you will make a decision that you are very sure to get maximum results. Everyone has different ways to get what they want. I have a suggestion to buy more coins that have a very good rating every year.
Is having more altcoins in a good position would be good in the future? when I see a pump from bitcoin that has happened there are not many altcoins that follow the growth of bitcoin. some coins like litecoin and BNB actually make their own pumps. we have to choose coins that have news such as litecoin and BNB that take advantage of events.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:03:56 PM

It's the same with me, and I think it's a good time to buy, and hope next month or this week altcoin will go to the moon. But no one knows what it will look like in the future.
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:37:09 PM

Greetings there everyone! And how are you guys choosing ICOs and IEOs to participate these days and what in general do you pay attention to, while evaluating the solutions? Are there many projects you follow these days?

Afternoon there. Well, as for me, I always evaluate many parameters before participating. For example, I always evaluate the idea in general, having a look at the team, at the roadmap, evaluate the practical value of the product. And these days following 2-3 projects mainly. And how does it work for you?
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:53:26 PM

All the altcoins on your list are all top altcoins ,well bitcoin is already surging in value and guess what? All altcoins aren't surging ,not even ethereum or others so I think you'd have to keep holding for a very longer time ,no one knows when the next altcoins season will come
sarrpora

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:53:46 PM

Pretty similarly - the thing I also pay attention to is the innovations, kinda technological part of the solution. And can you recommend me the most advanced project you follow these days? For me to have a look at evaluate Wink

Most advanced? Hmm, must be pukkamex - have you heard of them already? The project is very popular these days, the guys are having 5/5 rating on leading rating platforms and many positive experts' reviews
sarrpora

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:55:26 PM

Sounds very familiar.. Can you please provide more details on what the guys are bringing? Curious to know the idea

Sure, I can. In few words pukkamex is the world’s first leveraged cryptocurrency derivative trading platform that shares its revenue with its token holders. And what is extremely important - it is easy to use for the beginners and powerful enough for the most experienced trader. And I really recommend you to check out more about the guys - just Google them or check the website, for example
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:57:55 PM

in fact it all depends on our individual choices. if we want to buy as many altcoins as we can, of course we can. but the risk that we bear is of course also great. so whatever we do later will still be at risk. so whatever risks we have to face.
it's all risky, but as much as possible we can choose assets that are less risky. choosing multiple assets is also not so good. see market growth seen only in a few altcoin assets, not globally on the market. choosing assets that have an event in the future like LTC might be a good investment.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:33:01 PM

Your decision to switch to EOS, XLM, ETH, Waves and Skycoin is praiseworthy. There are many other good coins that you can follow and invest in. My first suggestion to go for a coin is bitcoin. Bitcoin is a secured investment and it will not disappoint you in the long run. Another good investment coin is Binance Coin.

Current Bitcoin is not completely secure, it has increased significantly since the beginning of this year. And the law of the market is that anything that increases too much will have to be reduced
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:50:40 PM

Undue waste of time and money. It is better to turn your attention to technology projects not from the top 10. Then the chance to get a profit will be much higher. As an example, read about the coins on the DAG
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:31:16 PM

Now buying altcoins is a very good idea, because just a day ago they fell in price by an average of 15-20%, you can buy cheap

dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:21:51 PM

Now buying altcoins is a very good idea, because just a day ago they fell in price by an average of 15-20%, you can buy cheap

I hear it every time, but why then there are only  few millionaires among us ? it's so simple ..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: