Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:44:32 AM

Buying altcoins in a market condition that seems to rise is the right idea, I'm sure the bull run will come soon so by buying now we can get big profits in this year.
indeed we should be able to have an initiative when the market itself still has not experienced an increase and it will give us a considerable profit when the market has increased

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:09:49 PM

With the increase in altcoin now, of course, many people frantically buy. I have previously told you that it is better to buy altcoins when prices decline and after a pump occurs, of course people make sudden purchases. And before flying further altcoin. Of course it's better to buy now.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:13:06 PM

Now time for correction , put your order buy before its too late
bitcoin correction and all alt follow it . now time to buy before it goes up again. market look very good and promising
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:18:14 PM

And this is a very correct position and I fully support you in it, because I also think that cryptocurrency can and will rise in price despite everything that will take place today. I still think that altcoins will be able to grow in price more.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:18:53 PM

I made portfolio of different ALTS but majority is in NRG - Energi.
Great POS and Masternode coin.

Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

in my opinion, right time buy coins now because we've seen the bull run come even though it's only short My speculation is that the price of all coins will go up in the next few weeks so I suggest you buy now
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:34:26 PM

It looks like finally, the trend is changing to bullish. I'm holding for long term Bitcoin, ETH, and other perspective coins because I believe that I will see BTC worth of 100 000$ in the future. I recommend investing in altcoins for the long term.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:36:14 PM

Buying altcoins in a market condition that seems to rise is the right idea, I'm sure the bull run will come soon so by buying now we can get big profits in this year.

But we should careful when choosing altcoin. Its true right now market in good condition but i think its better to choose good altcoin with real project and working product. Choosing right one will give us big profits if bullish condition continue
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:29:02 PM

But we should careful when choosing altcoin. Its true right now market in good condition but i think its better to choose good altcoin with real project and working product. Choosing right one will give us big profits if bullish condition continue
Working product or platform will make the project continue to progress with or without current pumped like this, with usable offers coins will survive
just like looking with binance coins as the launchpad really making the value of this coin continue to pumped now it's still continuing to make a surge.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:42:35 PM

Do the right review to buy or hold the coin you think is good. Everything will go according to plan if you follow the path that has been set slowly.
now all assets on the market almost show an increase and a positive movement. but we must adjust to our plan for long-term or short-term investments. altcoin has a different character, we must know it before investing in these assets.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:49:51 PM

yes buy when the red market is a good decision but buying an altcoin that has great potential, if investing in dead coins will not be profitable. I see the price of bitcoin has started to improve, if I am you, I prefer investment in bitcoin and altcoin ethereum.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:52:09 PM

Lets buy a lot of altcoin now,  because the sign of bullrun has coming, today market was green and neither bitcoin and etherium hava a grow.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:25:57 PM

Lets buy a lot of altcoin now,  because the sign of bullrun has coming, today market was green and neither bitcoin and etherium hava a grow.

Worth doing, I'm sure April is the beginning of a bull run, it seems that the price of bitcoin has touched $ 5000 or increased by $ 1000 in 3 days, it's time to buy altcoins so we can get big profits.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:28:11 PM

Well, I think the best altcoins to buy now are Binance coin BNB, Bitcoin Cash BCH, and Litecoin LTC. these are the best altcoins to buy I believe for now.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:29:51 PM

Worth doing, I'm sure April is the beginning of a bull run, it seems that the price of bitcoin has touched $ 5000 or increased by $ 1000 in 3 days, it's time to buy altcoins so we can get big profits.
At present, attention may be focused on bitcoin, because the growth that occurs is the biggest compared to altcoin. eth it self does not experience large growth, but I believe this is only a matter of time, when the time comes I believe ethereum will be very expensive.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:36:09 PM

Well, I think the best altcoins to buy now are Binance coin BNB, Bitcoin Cash BCH, and Litecoin LTC. these are the best altcoins to buy I believe for now.
I think we should now focus on the coins of the exchanges because now the exchanges are focused on implementing the IEO, the price of those coins will increase.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:48:09 PM

I've bought ethereum and I'm ready for hardfork later. it's a good moment to buy another coin, not just ethereum. eos waves and etc
etc will also face hardfork, I think prices will rise. still not too late to buy.
in general, investment with any virtual currency is certainly buying at a cheap time and selling it at a high price to get an advantage in its investment, of course, the confidence and patience of the main capital in its investment
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:53:15 PM

I've bought ethereum and I'm ready for hardfork later. it's a good moment to buy another coin, not just ethereum. eos waves and etc
etc will also face hardfork, I think prices will rise. still not too late to buy.
in general, investment with any virtual currency is certainly buying at a cheap time and selling it at a high price to get an advantage in its investment, of course, the confidence and patience of the main capital in its investment
well, depending on everyone's investment goals. when they want to take advantage of a coin, buying low and selling high will be very good for them. but, we know that some people invest because they believe that the project they are developing will be beneficial in the future. when you want to invest in an altcoin, then choose an altcoin that has many benefits, so you can also use it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:05:01 PM

Altcoins are good, but I don't think it's a good time to buy coins now, because only yesterday the market grew very much, and it's better to wait for the downturn

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:44:15 PM

I think risk taking is a thing that must be done to reduce the losses we experienced in 2018, I am sure that altcoins are worth buying now because of various positive news about crypto.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: