Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:38:27 PM

Yeah, the prices look not bad at all, but my opinion is that when btc pump will be finished till the start of summer, we will see a nice dump of btc and altcoins as well. I will wait for the end of the summer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:59:09 PM

A good Altcoin to buy for now is bcsv, eth, bnb, and bch. Some of these coins, in my opinion, are very good for daily trading. I have benefited from trading using this coin. Now the market shows a very positive trend and the main coins of Bitcoin prices continue to increase.
Yes, Binance token, bitcash with it forks are very interesting variants of invests. But I also buy Eos, several thousands of XLM. At the next week, I also plan to buy some NEO. This Chinese coin is very perspective. But now many tokens from exchangers also have a good potential to increase in price. Now whole market begins growing. I think this the start of a bear trend!

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:22:50 PM

I am sure the coin you bought in December must have given you some growth by now. This is really accumulating time. Altcoins like exchange coins are doing well and will do.more.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:57:12 PM

I am sure the coin you bought in December must have given you some growth by now. This is really accumulating time. Altcoins like exchange coins are doing well and will do.more.
if you buy when the price of coins falls a lot and you believe that the future will benefit you lucky you have good filing because now market growth has begun to look good and the market tends to rise higher.
if you haven't bought it and now you can still get opportunities in the future but the profits aren't as big as when you bought it in the past.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:19:09 PM

It's good you have decided to invest into altcoins, give it sometime and you would reap off its benefits soon. The altcoins you have selected also is very good especially bnb coin, eth, and xlm are very good coins that can generate some good profits if the bull run should come at any point in time.

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:35:51 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
you are make great changing,  your new altcoin is very strong altcoin for me,  but have you think to participate in IEO?  its very interesting,  dont miss it
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:00:53 AM

Those are really great altcoins you listed there, why not add wpp, tcat, Tele, etc. Those have prospect too and they are almostnot known by a lot of people. I still believe 2019 holds greater peaks than we have ever experienced in the cryptospace

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:07:53 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
you are make great changing,  your new altcoin is very strong altcoin for me,  but have you think to participate in IEO?  its very interesting,  dont miss it

I agree, IEO's are definitely the trend now and it's a whole lot better compared to traditional ICO's. It being more safer, more reliable, better controlled IEO's are helping legit alts to be brought to life. A lot of good alts in discussion too! This alt that I found is a crypto collectible project called Ecomi. They will leverage AR to make collectibles more than just something to hold. This is the next frontier for collectibles: blockchain + AR!

What other unique alts are out there that has star studded teams? I always look to invest in startups and see if they have the team to beat.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:15:10 AM

I am planning to buy a big amount of BNB coin as I think the coin is the only one that has much potentiality to beat even bitcoin. The way it is rising in price lately, I think it will hit $50 by the end of the month of June. Hopefully, it will surpass other so called good coins that have been dominating the market. My suggestion is buy BNB and get much benefits.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:01:09 AM

Here's a few to list

update

Buying altcoins now was a good decision you made pal. I have no question about your bet altcoins to buy.
I am also doing that same thing what you are doing here in crypto currency, and my reference was that I choice my altcoins
through checking it at the top 10 coins at the coinmarketcap.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:01:24 PM

Buying altcoin more than one type is the right choice. Because the risks borne will spread. Optimistically and a positive view of altcoin will provide a positive view of cryptocurrency
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

Buying altcoin more than one type is the right choice. Because the risks borne will spread. Optimistically and a positive view of altcoin will provide a positive view of cryptocurrency
buying several altcoin means we will diversify assets.and it give us more secure if market crashing again.and i hope by buying several altcoin we will gain more profit while market recovered.

Borocoin
Copper Member

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:10:35 PM

If you want to change strategy i invite you to join Borocoin project and to receive divident in Ethereum every month !

After 2017/2018 When there are a lot of scam projects where investors lost a lot of money I decided to create a project which doing a few good things :
-
 Collects a specific amount of money at the beginning
-Collected money will be used only to buy real tokens/coins on exchanges and sell it in good time
-With large amount of money it's easy to controling the market and price
-We have "LN=Leave now" function in our project, it causes that you can exit Borocoin(BORO) project when you want and receive back all invested money !
-BORO project have special fund which can be used if project have any troubles ( Millions ERC-20 tokens are there)
-BORO project have no costs of current activity TEAM=CEO=ONE MAN - So this project never get bankrupt like a lot of another project which looks great and very proffesional but the things gone wrong when project must pay every month 20 payment for employees.

I invite everyone to look at our Twitter "Borocoin" https://twitter.com/Boro61226854
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:14:24 PM

Here's a few to list

update

in my opinion if you want to buy too many altcoins it takes too much time and energy ... because we have to know more than every altcoin movement that we have to avoid the loss later .. therefore ... I myself only buy 3 to 5 altcoins just, because it's easier and doesn't require too much time to pay attention to the activity of the altcoin movement ... so we have a higher focus on the altcoins we have ...

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:18:07 PM

buying several altcoin means we will diversify assets.and it give us more secure if market crashing again.and i hope by buying several altcoin we will gain more profit while market recovered.
Market crashing was purely depends on Bitcoin because many altcoins are follow the Bitcoin way so peoples are fear the Bitcoin dump so automatically market will crash. But altcoins up and down was depends on investors buying and selling so we never worry about the market crash and recovered. Now days token investment also make good profit so we can choose our own and right investment of cryptocurrency.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:22:42 PM

It's good you have decided to invest into altcoins, give it sometime and you would reap off its benefits soon. The altcoins you have selected also is very good especially bnb coin, eth, and xlm are very good coins that can generate some good profits if the bull run should come at any point in time.
Altcoins always have great potential to skyrocket, I also prefer to invest in altcoins because I'm sure I can get up to 10x profit, of course it takes time and patience.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:46:45 PM

Right decision mate, Buying altcoin is a very good decision, if you can also trade,then you will be in profit trading altcoin.  If you buy and hold good altcoin, once there is an upwards trend, be sure of some cool profit But then you must research on the altcoin you want to hold.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:49:51 PM

Here's a few to list

update
Nice move with diversifying your portfolio to the maximum. In that way, you will have a higher chance at earning from your investments. Lastly, may I tell you an advice to change the coin bch because I have a feeling that it will not give you any earnings.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:34:36 PM

Here's a few to list

update

Ya, i think you have a detail plan for long term and if you think so you are ok. You are thinking most top 20 tokens from coin market cap so i think success is waiting for you. Finally i hope you will be gainer in year 2019. best of luck.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:40:24 PM

I do not buy a lot of coins.  I invest in ethereum, ripple, eos, waves and NEO.  And, of course, I don’t go around without a bitcoin leader.  I think this set of coins is the most promising.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: