Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
It is a good choice if you are now buying some altcoins. There are altcoins that are really worth it to buy. I have many altcoins like Ethereum,  Bitcoin Cash, EOS and Monero that I keep holding due to their potential in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:54:59 PM

no, it won't be the next waste market. the altcoin that you choose is a good altcoin. and have a long-term project. so, it's a good investment. keep calm and hold until all the pump returns. after that sell all the coins to profit.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:58:37 PM

It is quite possible that 2019 will be the same as 2018, so you need to use it and keep buying coins!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
ewewew888222

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:05:40 PM

What I recommend is listed on KIZUNA COIN Bit-Z.

This is a white paper
http://files.kizunacoin.net/Kizunacoin-WP-EN-new.pdf

DAG currency. Make an STO exchange. The ranking of CMC is low, and the return is high if it hits.

Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:13:45 PM

I think that’s a good act. Buying altcoins now will be a great strategy because the price still low.
It’s time to buying a lot of coins rather than to selling the coins. Keep doing!

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:24:40 PM

Buying alts right now can be considered as a right decision. Not just right but also a wise decision. The prices of most alts these days are lower compared before. And if you are going to invest and buy alts now, you can earn good when the price increases.

It also depends on the altcoins you want to buy. Be very cautious. Today, not all projects are very stable. Try to invest only in the best altcoins. For instance, I buy Ethereum, EOS, OmiseGO, TRON, and Ontology.
Crypto will never become stable, this is a speculative market and anything can be pumped and dumped. The sentiment of market based on the latest news, rumour and any other fundamental thing that can effect cryptocurrency.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:26:58 PM

Good time, you are really right, I also think that now is the most wonderful time to invest in cryptocurrencies and in general in altcoins. Because the prices today are very, very pleasant. I believe that everything will turn out and the market will rise again.
I also believe that there will be time for the market to bounce back even though I think the time is near because even though the market has not shown a significant increase but the market has shown something very important, namely price stability and I think after this phase is over the bullrun phase will happens so it is very important to start investing so that we can get profit

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:28:07 PM

I think that’s a good act. Buying altcoins now will be a great strategy because the price still low.
It’s time to buying a lot of coins rather than to selling the coins. Keep doing!
Buy a lot or not, but you need to buy, prices have fallen too low and it is likely that the lower will not fall further and only growth, but the opposite also can not be excluded

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:30:16 PM

I think that it is too early to buy altcoins, but on the other hand, if you are not afraid of losing a certain amount temporarily, then you can invest now. I think that the cryptocurrency market will still go down, at least because now too many people expect growth, and usually when many are waiting for growth, the market goes down. Also today, the SEC reacted quite sharply, news can find to read.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:33:00 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
I think your confidence will be very good for investing and I definitely sure it will works at the end of 2019 the one thing that you need to be confident with holding your investment for long time then only it will be a profitable currency while this year is also as good for your investment.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:38:11 PM

Here's a few to list

update

The update is better than the coin basket you bought earlier. I think you've bought potential coins, and I hope you get a good profit. But I don't feel good for 2019. The earliest 2020 for a bull run.

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:39:35 PM

I think that it is too early to buy altcoins, but on the other hand, if you are not afraid of losing a certain amount temporarily, then you can invest now. I think that the cryptocurrency market will still go down, at least because now too many people expect growth, and usually when many are waiting for growth, the market goes down. Also today, the SEC reacted quite sharply, news can find to read.

For more than a month I have not seen that people expect any growth. most people are waiting for another falling
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:49:17 PM

actually depends on what strategy is used, if he has a strategy to invest in the long term it is not a problem buying now.
but as you say if you do have risks because sometimes you can't resist the fear that if your assets go down and it can be fatal to us and long-term investment also risks getting coins that don't grow in the future.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:18:04 PM

I'm not going to say its a great move but bitcoin is the safer bet ,altcoins are riskier than Btc in most ways ,in my own portfolio I have more bitcoin than altcoins but that doesn't mean I have low altcoins ,i have many altcoins too,I hope you make huge profits from your coins

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:28:17 PM

Iam now doing longterm trading. But in 2017 i did short-term tradings and o profited 40000$ values investing 30$. So i think now good times to buy valuble altcoins in lowest prices and hold till 2020.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:32:53 PM

Here's a few to list

update

Buying altcoins was a very good things idea which you had made, because most of the time here in the forum
they got their profit through buying altcoins as long as the coins has a potentials to increase or bounce in the future.
although some of you choice was good such as Eth, Eos, Waves, and Bch.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:34:11 PM

I also invest in some altcoins now, in Nano, XLR, Neo, ETH and ETN, i also search more coins to invest but i will invest next month only because i need more research so i can be sure over time i get a good profit. And i invest only money that i afford to lose.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:42:38 PM

I gave up buying and waiting, i am just making short trading. So there are very good opportunities if you are not cupidity.

dilaawe

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

Iam now doing longterm trading. But in 2017 i did short-term tradings and o profited 40000$ values investing 30$. So i think now good times to buy valuble altcoins in lowest prices and hold till 2020.

are you invest only 30$ and get profit 40000 ? omg you are the amzing brother
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:48:24 PM

I also invest in some altcoins now, in Nano, XLR, Neo, ETH and ETN, i also search more coins to invest but i will invest next month only because i need more research so i can be sure over time i get a good profit. And i invest only money that i afford to lose.
the way you do is quite good, by investing funds that are free of your needs, in this sense you are ready to make a long-term investment if your analysis results are not appropriate or you are ready for the cut lose your fund
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: