Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:59:24 PM

I now focus on ethereum and bitcoin.  I think that these are leaders who can be trusted because investments are distributed between them.
I wouldn't invest in Bitcoin now, because I don't think it will bring much growth, it will only set the pace for the market and nothing more.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:12:22 PM

EOS,ETH and METAVERSE is the three perfect altcoins you have invested this year first the EOS is doing grate specially to the gambling industry in which some coins created for this

ETH is also going better and almost touched $200 last week

Metaverse is just there waiting for good movement that i think will happen soon
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:35:27 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
BSV is currently facing many disadvantages when large exchanges are giving a certain date to delisting BSV. You should sell it right before it makes your portfolio down more than 50%.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

Altcoins Can buy now it's right, but market is not goring so much market can fall below again . After this month observation can buy
Because market going bellow day by day.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:50:30 PM

Now is the best time to buying altcoins, now is a wise choice, I am sure that the market is growing fast and if you buy now, you can get big profits someday.

Thank you
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:08:03 PM

I think no body can give an absolute answer to this question, the crypto market is unpredictable and that is why even old investors can lose huge sums of their investment. It is a matter of luck. So do your own research and choose some for yourself
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:38:35 PM

My rule of thumb for my investment basket is checking the BTC dominance and aligning with it. Now around 50% of my investment is on BTC and another half is on other altcoins.

However, I slowly will change this as after positive move of the BTC, altcoins will be pumped.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:58:58 PM

Now is the best time to buying altcoins, now is a wise choice, I am sure that the market is growing fast and if you buy now, you can get big profits someday.
agree. Currently the price of altcoin is low, which is favorable for owning more altcoin at cheaper prices. hold and wait for good signs from the market. I think this is an investment that will be highly profitable
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:28:07 PM

it is the best time to invest in crypto ,only if you are sure of the project not being a scam project before investing,fill your portfolio before it is too late.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:44:16 PM

I also think that now there is a good chance to take a lot of altcoins that are low and can grow well !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:01:18 PM

I think you just made the right decision, buying altcoins can only be the next way to hold your desired btc. Because most times i wonder how on earth can i have a particular amount of money to go buy bitcoin if not exchanging a large amount of invested altcoins into btc.
Go for the IEO and buy enough to secure the next bull market bag.
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:07:47 PM

I also think that now there is a good chance to take a lot of altcoins that are low and can grow well !

good chance, but what to do when u lost your deposit on previous dump? Huh Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:15:06 PM

I have done something crazy right now and gone all in on ARB got also small bags of DGTX, TRX, COSS and a bigger decent sized bag of DTEP. All these are to do with exchanges, so they all have a utility. I do own a small bag of BNB, am holding those for dear life and a little eth and BTC, But I do want to grow more bags before 2020 arrives. I went in mostly all in on ARB as it has humongous upside potential over the coming two to three months and I could also use some of the passive income I earn from there to diversify in other cryptos. I want to get some LTC also soon and some other good coins before the summer if possible.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chmel

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:29:32 PM

I have done something crazy right now and gone all in on ARB got also small bags of DGTX, TRX, COSS and a bigger decent sized bag of DTEP. All these are to do with exchanges, so they all have a utility. I do own a small bag of BNB, am holding those for dear life and a little eth and BTC, But I do want to grow more bags before 2020 arrives. I went in mostly all in on ARB as it has humongous upside potential over the coming two to three months and I could also use some of the passive income I earn from there to diversify in other cryptos. I want to get some LTC also soon and some other good coins before the summer if possible.

what kind ARB? Arbit or arbitrage coin? maybe u right, now its too hard do x2. too much ppl in crypto market
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:54:30 AM

Diversification is a wise choice however don't spread yourself too thin or the ride up won't be nearly as fun.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:59:36 AM

Investing in altcoins is also a good investment strategies because it is smart for an investor to diversify the portfolio in order to reduce the risk of losing all investment to just a single project or coin. The market has shown green light and gradual growth in the prices of most of the valuable altcoins on the market and this is a good sign that there is an imminent bull market. However, it is good to do a personal study before choosing which altcoin to invest in. Large cap altcoins like ETH, BNB, EOS, are always good choices.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Chmel

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:58:47 PM

Investing in altcoins is also a good investment strategies because it is smart for an investor to diversify the portfolio in order to reduce the risk of losing all investment to just a single project or coin. The market has shown green light and gradual growth in the prices of most of the valuable altcoins on the market and this is a good sign that there is an imminent bull market. However, it is good to do a personal study before choosing which altcoin to invest in. Large cap altcoins like ETH, BNB, EOS, are always good choices.

if u want to take profit, i my opinion no need by coins like BNB, because its already on hype and too big chance to loose. Better buy coins at the deep and too much time was not pumped.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:49:52 PM

NEO, ETH and BCH is good altcoins for invest, now you can see BCH make a good jump and the price increase significant.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Chmel

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

it is the best time to invest in crypto ,only if you are sure of the project not being a scam project before investing,fill your portfolio before it is too late.
Not in everything, I aim to collect as much bitcoins I can, it seems we are moving to new high levels again. I don't know in which altcoin to invest at the moment, they all look terrible now.

just look from the side, no need to hurry, if u have enough bitcoins maybe better moving to fiat later when price rise a bit
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:07:43 PM

This thread is months old, but it's still a great time to buy some good altcoins right now.  After watching the market for many months, I have seen many good coins get pounded to the point that they're dirt cheap.  You have to pick the right ones, tho.  ETH, NEO, Dash and some of the other big name ones are screaming buys at the moment.

if u want to take profit, i my opinion no need by coins like BNB, because its already on hype and too big chance to loose. Better buy coins at the deep and too much time was not pumped.
Though your post is nigh incomprehensible, I do recognize you mentioned something about BNB.  Never understood what the big deal is with that one.  Binance is one of the best exchanges out there, but I don't think there is anything special about their coin.

BSV is currently facing many disadvantages when large exchanges are giving a certain date to delisting BSV. You should sell it right before it makes your portfolio down more than 50%.
I agree with this.  Too much uncertainty about its future, and even rumors and innuendo can cripple a coin.  Delisting it from major exchanges could be its death knell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: