Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 01:41:37 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
I think you did the right thing to buy altcoin today is a really good choice, next year I think we will make a profit.
and you do the right thing by buying several altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laurencef34

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:56:04 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
Most of the altcoins are trading at very low prices compared to bitcoin, that means there is a huge potential for growth if you invest your money in it. For example, there are lot of altcoins which is trading near to 1$. If you invest in one of them, and in future if that technology succeed, there is a good chance that, the price could reach 100$ multiplying your investment 100 times. But imagine you invested in bitcoin now, its price is already at 4000$ if in the unlikely event that everything went well, then its price could reach a maximum 10000$ within 2 year, your gain? just around 2X...Still, it all boils down as to what your technicals and fundamentals tell you. I should be returning now to my gaming session. Best of luck!
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

I think you did the right thing to buy altcoin today is a really good choice, next year I think we will make a profit.

It is better to buy today than to regret that you did not buy tomorrow. These investments can bring a good income, besides investing in a crypto market, you bring the next growth.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

Iam also brought lot of valuble top coins since middle of last year. But now also good times to buy good project based coins for longterms. Next year will be bright for every holders.  Cool

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:26:31 PM

Why you bought altcoins despite the dump of all altcoins in the market? You think you will still profit to all altcoins you have?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:32:02 PM

It is better to buy today than to regret that you did not buy tomorrow. These investments can bring a good income, besides investing in a crypto market, you bring the next growth.
yes, by buying now, we also participate in helping the market grow because if everyone only holds their coins, then the market is difficult to recover.
and all you have to pay attention to when buying is not buying without careful analysis because it is currently very vulnerable to coins that can die.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:43:08 PM

Quite a normal position, because it is a solution for smart people who invest in cryptocurrency in very small portions to blur the average amount of entry, I think that this is not even very important. It is important to have cryptocurrency.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:03:25 PM

Here's a few to list

update
Hello! Good projects you have chosen, I think that this year will pleasantly surprise us all. Good luck to you!
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

Cheesy But here I am. Of course, I thought to buy a few coins of new projects. However, I decided not to risk it again. While I'm waiting for the market to grow.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:12:03 PM

Here's a few to list

update

You are actually on the right track and also buying at the right time,very cheap and affordable for very good projects, bought some few of mine and also hoping to get more

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

Cheesy But here I am. Of course, I thought to buy a few coins of new projects. However, I decided not to risk it again. While I'm waiting for the market to grow.

It's good strategy. It's better to wait the growth of BTC and skip a part of the growth than try to catch the knives

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

You listed almost all coins from top 100 Cheesy. Maybe your coins have a future, but I prefer to own only few coins. You simply can´t be informed about the progress when you own 100 coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:03:37 PM

All people hope that in 2019 there will be a bullish race and they will be able to earn on it. However, it is necessary to be prepared for everything, even to the fact that the year 2019 will not bring an increase in the price of coins. In this case, think about what this development of events will entail for you.

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:19:25 PM

It's good strategy. It's better to wait the growth of BTC and skip a part of the growth than try to catch the knives
When will the real growth, it will not end in a couple of days, of course a little less profit will be received due to such a wait-and-see tactics, but the main thing that it will generally be, unlike if you buy altcoins at the bottom and hope for growth
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:27:03 PM

All people hope that in 2019 there will be a bullish race and they will be able to earn on it. However, it is necessary to be prepared for everything, even to the fact that the year 2019 will not bring an increase in the price of coins. In this case, think about what this development of events will entail for you.
anything can still happen so the best is not to be reckless to get big profits because the risk is also very large.
pretty good with what you have now and if the market improves then it's time to increase your investment.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:32:59 PM

I agree if there is an opportunity to make investments, now it is a high time to take altcoins, the prices very attractive, I think if there is growth it is possible to get good profit.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:39:37 PM

yeah better you must consider the risks that occur in the future But it doesn't have to be like that altcoin is a means for long term investment, you also have to a little for the long term In the next few years who will know you have alt will soar

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:43:26 PM

Here's a few to list

update
I think that is a good step to do. At least you have a way so that you can stay afloat and at least to avoid large risks or losses and also make it possible to give you profit. Hopefully what you do will produce good results and I hope this year will be a year that will give us happiness in cryptocurrency.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:21:55 PM

anything can still happen so the best is not to be reckless to get big profits because the risk is also very large.
pretty good with what you have now and if the market improves then it's time to increase your investment.

With the present value, why are people still afraid to invest in crypto. Current large investors all say they just want to hold Bitcoin, because its price is suitable for hold
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

Here's a few to list

update
Everyone hopes that Qtum can repeat the previous maxims. I hope so too, but lately the price is in
$ 1.95 USD not welcome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: