Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2098 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:14:41 PM

Extending the date will just make the community's voice be in a bad mood. The community people are expecting so much that the said date will be it. Hopefully that this airdrop campaign of the project PrimeXBT will end in a positive outcome and good feedbacks ahead.

You are right, but we cannot deny the fact that there are some situation that is not perfectly happened or done which lead to extension. What we can do is just support and believe what the team are doing because I am sure it is for everyone. Changes will always be there most especially if there are things need to change

It's what we commonly encounter, this is because of some situation that happens to be unexpected. So, changes definitely be happens at any time and we should accept that kind of stuff.
Well, actually there is no such thing we called perfect. Actually the changes and some unexpected situation come in unexpected time. That is why its a risk. Every project in the market cannot assure success in the future but with  further updates and improvements everything will be done accordingly.

Right risk is always there because we don't know what will happen in the future. That is why trust is highly needed because without it it will form negative thoughts. Changes is just normal because it is base on the situation besides improvements is always there for the success of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:50:20 AM

The members of the community are now available and therefore the community is now more active.

What do you mean community? Do they have a telegram group chat now that has been launched?
For the telegram group regarding this airdrop campaign, I don't think the team had already been launched one yet. But in their main Ann Thread, the team already been have one. Maybe in there you can ask for the bounty telegram group.

I visited that group its a bot channel I think you cannot post in there. Its like automatic news from PrimeXBT.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:01:25 AM

The members of the community are now available and therefore the community is now more active.

What do you mean community? Do they have a telegram group chat now that has been launched?
For the telegram group regarding this airdrop campaign, I don't think the team had already been launched one yet. But in their main Ann Thread, the team already been have one. Maybe in there you can ask for the bounty telegram group.

I visited that group its a bot channel I think you cannot post in there. Its like automatic news from PrimeXBT.

For now, they don't have to seem to have an active group that members are communicating every day.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:42:20 AM

For now, they don't have to seem to have an active group that members are communicating every day.
The team should make an immediate action towards this matter. Communication is very important to maintain the good bond and to have the smooth flow of the processes of the entire project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:38:19 AM

The team should make an immediate action towards this matter. Communication is very important to maintain the good bond and to have the smooth flow of the processes of the entire project.
That is right buddy. All of the good things might happen because of the good communication between the community people and the team managing the entire project connection. If they neglect to have it all then different circumstances may arise.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:06:57 PM

For those are asking about telegram chat, companies don't create live chat, they communicate with users through email and individual chat on their website because that give them full control and better reputation. ICOs  have to go through public live chat because they raise money from investors, So there is a big different between a company and ICO project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

For those are asking about telegram chat, companies don't create live chat, they communicate with users through email and individual chat on their website because that give them full control and better reputation. ICOs  have to go through public live chat because they raise money from investors, So there is a big different between a company and ICO project.

The majority of people want a transparent and public discussion, especially in telegram group.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:09:26 PM

The majority of people want a transparent and public discussion, especially in telegram group.

I also want people and members who are active and discussing in one group.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:55:27 PM

When it's ICO project a transparent and public discussion is required because the target is investors ( people who invest their money in the project need to be in direct contact with the team, even if it's just a token they still own something in the project ).
When it's a company ( final service or product ) the target is customers (people who consume the company's service or product ), customers don't have the right like investors, therefore the company don't have to create any public live chat (ex telegram live chat ) or share information that are not relevant to customers.
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:02:38 AM

Today it's the deadline, March 10, the question is now will they pay those who participated in the giveaway.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: