Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof !  (Read 104698 times)
mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:53:51 PM

what?!
This file can only be downloaded with SpeedyShare Premium. Get Premium Now!
what kind of crappy location is that to put your windows wallet??! well thank you, scratch this coin off my list.....

#fail!

We are aware of this issue as of now.
You can still download from this link that was in the first OP before editing:

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/60605636/file.html

We are working on the new website which will be online tomorrow I think and everyone will be able to download the client there !
We are always here for the support.

oke well thank you, but it shouldn't have been this hard. bad for the coin.

sakr

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:32:21 PM

http://thepool.pw/btl

Stratum + PPLNS + Vardiff

Fast payouts

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:50:40 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 07:54:13 AM by crocko

I love this coin, but best to mine is now KimoCoin and Im leaving thisone and start mining KMC. There is now such a great block reward!

This coin is live since the beginning of the month and didn't cross yet the infamous 1 Sathoshi barrier  Shocked

buy: 0.00000001
sell: 0.00000002

Very worthy coin indeed. Go and mine KMC.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:47:24 PM

Legally own mahogany trees in the Philippines paradise soon. We are developing the best real world idea for a sustainable coin:

This is our model holding a mahogany fruit that is sprouting:

Mahogany seedling

Mahogany fruit sprouting:

A 5 years old mahogany tree:

A 20 years old mahogany tree, approx. 50 centimeters diameter:

As of now we are working on a video documentary on the location where the trees will be planted. We will add later in the video also interviews with local important and credible people and also interviews of the government employees regarding this environmental venue.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

Are you planig to change the name of the coin or it is still the Romanian coin?
Wish you luck and keep up the good work!!! Smiley
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

Are you planig to change the name of the coin or it is still the Romanian coin?
Wish you luck and keep up the good work!!! Smiley
Thank you! It is related to Romanians and their global friends and partners.

After refreshing the coin and having all ready to go on the market [new website, payment processor, first online store in BTL, etc], we are going to ask Hagi, Nadia Comaneci and Ilie Nastase to help us with the promotion  Smiley
And I am sure, at least one of them will help us, if not all three!

This coin will be huge, you'll see it in maximum 2 month or earlier.
Happy mining and trading friends!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

not sure to understand either the connexion between Romania and the Philippines

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Teodor

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:35:42 PM

Let me start to explain shortly with my own story   Smiley
My father was Romanian, my mother was Ukrainean, I was born in Czech Republic, I lived few yers in the USA and am living in Moldavian part of Romania now. So who am I?

We have a saying, hope to translate it so you understand it: "Ivan's mother is Russian, father is Romanian and Ivan is Moldavian!!" ... something like that I am, a kind of international guy...   Grin

As I told you before, we have friends and business partners all over the world. Also, after the revolution, because of bad employment politics and lack of jobs, over 10 million Romanians left the country and were spread all around the globe. So, now, if you go to Alaska, Antarctic or in South Africa, you will find too many of them living and working there. So, our connection to Philippines is through one of our team members who is a Romanian and his wife is Philippino Wink

We want as many as of Romanians that live in the country but also those living outside to be involved in this project, but of course, at these global times, we are ready to make new and new friends and business connections all around the world, and we believe that this Sustainable BTL crypto-coin Project will help us doing it.

So everyone is welcomed to be our friend and partner in this project!

Wish you good luck and all the best!

crocko

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:10:53 PM

Behind the BitLeu coin are REAL and PROFITABLE projects.
One of these projects it is implemented with our partners from Philippines.
We have choose to implement as many projects we can in order to bring more value to this coin. Even after the "Delivery" (aka airdrop) this BitLeu coin will not lose his value, as other coins did.
Feel free to read the BitLeu manifesto and you will found that, despite the big pre-mine, the BitLeu coins was not designed with a pump-and-dump idea in the mind, in fact it is a sustainable coin.

Find more info here: http://bitenergi.com/bitleu-press-release/

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
lumberinvestments

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:27:43 PM

As of now I am working on the script for the movie describing the Mahogany plantation project in the Philippines. it will take at least one more week before the movie will come online. On Sunday we will take few more videos in the beach side and today (Saturday) we will arrange the voice-over for the movie.

It is good to know that the local government and the law here will allow for investors and encourage new businesses probably more than in any other country. They have some of the most amazing workers I have ever seen. After a lot of time spent here, I do believe that on average they are better workers than the ones from other countries. They are trainable, smart and pack a lot of respect for the employer and for the customer. I have rarely seen this common attitude prevailing in the workers in my home country. It is probably a matter of education. Here, this is the norm, to treat each other in a nice way, be respectful, helpful and never talk bad to the ones around you.
It is not that I advertise their country but what I say is really true and it took me some years to understand many things in their culture.

The Mahogany plantation project in the Philippines will be based on the same business model that many farms in other countries are applying and you can do your own research by typing in google 'own mahogany trees', 'own teak trees' and other keywords. They ask for huge amounts of money for each tree and promise three times more than the real return, being very optimistic regarding the tree's growth. I do not endorse such type of marketing which will deceive the people that are not knowledgeable about the growth of the trees in the tropical areas. I advise to research any claims of huge price or huge growth of the trees before going with any similar endeavor. From my research, which consisted in checking the sizes of real trees, the mahogany tree will reach an average of 35 centimeters diameter after 12 years, maybe more if grown in a controlled plantation that uses inter-cropping to fix the nitrogen in the soil which will give a huge boost to the growth of this tree.

The business will look for investors from outside the crypto world so it will not be dependant on any crypto-currency. I am sure that we can have a better model and better offer than any other agribusiness available around as of now.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:23:18 AM

Legally own mahogany trees in the Philippines paradise soon. We are developing the best real world idea for a sustainable coin:

This is our model holding a mahogany fruit that is sprouting:

Mahogany seedling

Mahogany fruit sprouting:

A 5 years old mahogany tree:

A 20 years old mahogany tree, approx. 50 centimeters diameter:

As of now we are working on a video documentary on the location where the trees will be planted. We will add later in the video also interviews with local important and credible people and also interviews of the government employees regarding this environmental venue.

Nice photos with a beautiful girl !

I have shared the news and pictures on other forums.

And I will keep buying BTL, while they are still cheap. This is the sleeping giant!
Teodor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:29:50 AM

Thanks @Sakura for your great help and involvement! All the best and happy trading!

crocko

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:25:53 AM

salutari si din iasi. numai bine eu inca n-am reusit sa minez script jane, dar poate voi cumpara cativa bitlei.

Hi !

You don't know how to mine or you don't know how to setting up your mining gear ?

Teodor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:55:32 AM

salutari si din iasi. numai bine eu inca n-am reusit sa minez script jane, dar poate voi cumpara cativa bitlei.
Salut, vezi ca pe 2 pooluri ai instructiunile destul de detaliate despre SJ. Daca nu te descurci da-mi un PM.
Si succes la minat si tranzactionat! Smiley

Hello, take a look at 2 of the pools which have detailed instructions on Scrypt-Jane. If you still can't send me a PM.
Happy mining and trading! Smiley

BTL-Master (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:32:57 AM

Hi !

I did not disappear anywhere but some serious health problems and my real life demanding job really keep me away from the keyboard.

I can see that the development team does a lot, there is a lot of internal communication everyday, at least 100 messages.

There is a new block explorer at http://89.38.132.118/chain/Bitleu
The old block explorer is dead and the programmer was not interested in fixing it anymore. I still wait for the subdomain to be active to post it in the OP.

We have some nice pictures and also videos which will be a part of a documentary for BitEnergi project in the Philippines. The project is in progress and as of now they are making the movie while someone else is getting busy with the feasibility study. This is our first and most important project so please stay with us. It takes a lot of time to implement a project at this scale.

There is a new website in Romanian at www.bitleu.ro and the new www.bitleu.org will be finished by Monday. We are here to stay ! The team is stronger than ever.
dazganer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:37:42 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 10:08:04 AM by dazganer

Heavy mode, very low FPS
Code:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://thepool.pw:3339 -u user.worker-p pass --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376
    -I 17 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 5824 --gpu-engine 900 --gpu-memclock 1200

Light mode, usable PC
Code:
yacminer --scrypt-chacha -o stratum+tcp://thepool.pw:3339 -u user.worker-p pass --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1394480376

200 kh/s on AMD 5850 with heavy mode.

I get CRC error on bitleufinal.rar wallet download.
crocko

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:07:49 AM

Try this :

http://capitalaccent.com/wallet/bitleufinal.zip

Sorry for any issues encountered !

Teodor

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:00:24 AM

Refreshed and updatd resources available online now:
http://bitleu.org/resources/

THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US!

nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:13:17 PM

What 'a happ with the 3 bitleu pool, since the nfactor change this morning, i mine with almost 2000 kh/s, but Any of this pools show that I mine with 400kh/s

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
crocko

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:41 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 03:23:59 PM by crocko

What 'a happ with the 3 bitleu pool, since the nfactor change this morning, i mine with almost 2000 kh/s, but Any of this pools show that I mine with 400kh/s

Hello !

Since the nfactor change this morning, you must tune the parameters on your .BAT file: thread-concurrency and Intensity
I tested my configuration on all BTL's pools and everything is fine !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: