Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:59:44 PM

I can’t wait to try out moozicore app for the first time. I’m pretty sure there are a lot of business interested in moozicore. Music is a great way, probably the best way to connect with customers. Happy staffs and create a beautiful atmosphere for business.

You really need to try it out, the app is very good and would be much better when the other features are added. Its available both in Google Play store and iOS app store. Be rest assured that the team are still updating the features to make it more user friendly and beneficial to the community.

Well, right now there isn't much that you can do with the App because there are no venues that are using the service of Moozicore but it already gives a good overview how the app will/could work when everything's ready.

People might be expecting lots of things from the app, but its a test version of the app. We need to wait for maybe months to see the fully functional app

Thanks so much for this heads up. Sincerely I was looking out for so many things on the apps just as a music lover that I am, I was expecting to see some type of functionalities but I did not get to see them and felt it was an error. Now I know it's a test version and can be very much better in the days to come

.... H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:19:46 PM

I just downloaded the Moozicore App from the playstore. It's looking pretty good already but so far there are only your HQ as venues, right? When do you plan to add the first real venues? Do you already have agreements with some bars, gyms, restaurants etc?

I got the app too. Found moozicore on App Store and download it. I don’t know how it works, never had to try it in a bar of restaurant. I think it’s awesome they had an app ready, not trying to rush, but I think it’s time for adoption.

Is there a music streaming service already live in app?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:20:45 PM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:06:42 AM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.

Thank you for sending link here, It's going to be very great having MZG on Kucoin. Requirements for voting is quite simple and easy to do. Everyone should try to vote MZG

kuchain look pretty good for the project, the team should ensure they make it known to their community so that they can vote en mass for common goal of listing on a big exchange platform

Getting there was really one of the best thing they can have specially it's free. Getting started on some big platforms will going to help them on having a lot of attentions. It will really going to make them have more supporters.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:46:39 AM

Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:31:23 AM

I just downloaded the Moozicore App from the playstore. It's looking pretty good already but so far there are only your HQ as venues, right? When do you plan to add the first real venues? Do you already have agreements with some bars, gyms, restaurants etc?

this is probably one of the first information i have gathered so far regarding the app, i elieve the team is working to add more venues as well as more users to the platform
i have downloaded mine few days before but still couldn't understand the working function of it Huh can anybody share the experience??
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:08:48 AM

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.

They both have similar features to an extent, that doesn't mean they can't partner to help both parties achieve greater heights. I do hope there's a partnership.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:09:50 AM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688

Thank you for sending link here, It's going to be very great having MZG on Kucoin. Requirements for voting is quite simple and easy to do. Everyone should try to vote MZG

kuchain look pretty good for the project, the team should ensure they make it known to their community so that they can vote en mass for common goal of listing on a big exchange platform

Getting there was really one of the best thing they can have specially it's free. Getting started on some big platforms will going to help them on having a lot of attentions. It will really going to make them have more supporters.

That's right Moozicore should grab this chance to be listed free on this exchange many projects I saw that listed here have a great run on their path this exchange is a good start for the new project and I think they can list here because of the numbers of their supporters.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:10:30 AM

well undoubtedly spotify is the most popular music streaming service where we can play so many songs for free listen to the song and enjoy the music from all over the globe without blockchain i Dont think moozicore is a compititor now but it might become in coming days if they add some more impressive features to it.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:46:15 AM

The offer is off the table. I checked KuCoin twitter for the listing winners but couldn’t find any details on that. I guess we’ll have to wait for the next voting round or for moozicore would have to pay the listing fee. Btw I think the four exchanges listing MZG is good liquidity.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:37:55 AM

The offer is off the table. I checked KuCoin twitter for the listing winners but couldn’t find any details on that. I guess we’ll have to wait for the next voting round or for moozicore would have to pay the listing fee. Btw I think the four exchanges listing MZG is good liquidity.

I know KuCoin could be a bit tough to get listed on but if the team managed to do that how cool would that be? BTW which four exchanges will be listing Moozicore?

BINTEX