Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2355 times)
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:02:34 PM

It is not surprising if Ethereum returns to number 2 because between Ethereum and XRP compete in second place.
But I am sure if this condition will not last long because XRP will again take the position of Ethereum and only a matter of time.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:21:45 PM

It is not surprising if Ethereum returns to number 2 because between Ethereum and XRP compete in second place.
But I am sure if this condition will not last long because XRP will again take the position of Ethereum and only a matter of time.
Yes, their competition is very tight to take second place, because I think to take second place is the best achievement for both of them, so they always fight every time.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:48:37 PM

ethereum is indeed back to second place in cmc, actually this is not something that is surprising because ethereum and ripple are indeed
competing for second place, currently ethereum is increasing again probably because hardfork ethereum will be implemented soon

gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:49:32 PM

The market cap difference between Ethereum and Ripple is only around 200 million dollars. And that's because the ETH is gradually returning to the price of 120 dollars.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:47:20 AM

The market cap difference between Ethereum and Ripple is only around 200 million dollars. And that's because the ETH is gradually returning to the price of 120 dollars.
That gap will certainly be widened in the coming days, ETH is showing positive signs on prices and I believe that ETH prices will continue to rise and it will surpass 150 $ soon.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:22:22 AM

I was surprised, because I found out just now. This is very unusual for ethereum. Because ethereum proves to be able to recover and rise. By now it is ranked second which makes us very confident that ethereum will continue to increase in the future.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:25:32 AM

That gap will certainly be widened in the coming days, ETH is showing positive signs on prices and I believe that ETH prices will continue to rise and it will surpass 150 $ soon.

Indeed, ethereum price rising last several days. XRP price looks stable at $0.3 and makes market cap value stable. If ethereum can surpass $150, its good sign for ethereum to recover the price again and hopely can reach $250

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:32:03 AM

Of course this is exciting news for ethereum fans, of course they believe that ethereum is able to rise again, as a good and strong altcoin I also believe that ethereum will slowly rise again to occupy its position and in the future I am also sure that the price will rise again and will more and more supporters for this coin

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:34:57 AM

In this current week, we saw a lot of progress in the whole cryptocurrency market. It is a good news that the Ethereum became no.2 again in terms of capitalization. I hold a lot of Ethereum because it is already proven that it can become more valuable over time.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:41:28 AM

In this current week, we saw a lot of progress in the whole cryptocurrency market. It is a good news that the Ethereum became no.2 again in terms of capitalization. I hold a lot of Ethereum because it is already proven that it can become more valuable over time.
that's good decision if we hold ethereum as our main portofolio.as major platform that used by many ico projects, its create new demand for ethereum.so that is why now ethereum could beat ripple on the second number coinmarketcap.we hope this position could continued and be permanent position for eth.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:43:56 AM

Today I saw in Coinmarketcap that Ethereum is still in second place. Of course, this is a new hope that Ethereum can rise again. And the increase in Ethereum has a positive impact on all Altcoin. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the rise of all Altcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:46:54 AM

Yes, ETH is back into 2nd place but not far enough from Ripple to hold for long. It is not a surprise for anyone, it is just a market changes and fluctuations arise in any minute, we can't expect any stability with the market that causes ETH replacing Ripple again.  And we can expect that have any possibility that it will get back in the 3rd place again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:48:52 AM

Today's news is that ethereum has returned to position 2, and has experienced a pretty good price change of around $ 120. I hope this condition can last and continue to improve. Many people are happy with this situation.
Indeed a lot of people hoping for the Ethereum to keep on rising up. I believe many people getting bored on the market condition that keep on falling  endlessly , so this time i also hope the condition will be even better than what had happen.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:56:02 AM

Today ethereum has a big potential that it will continue the price high because ethereum is going back to number two in coin marketcap, hopefully this is the sign of giving more profit to us.

ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:09:34 AM

With the rise of ethereum to take back it's seat at 2nd place in marketcap, this can be the starting point for ethereum and perhaps for all of cryptocurrency to start growing again.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:21:26 AM

this usually occurs with the second position between ethereum and ripple. but this is a good moment for the ethereum holder.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:35:58 AM

Ethereum have back at second number on coinmarket cap, but price of ethereum still at lower price until right now, we need ethereum could be back at higher price about $2,000 and will make all ICO project become success at the future.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:37:49 AM

With the rise of ethereum to take back it's seat at 2nd place in marketcap, this can be the starting point for ethereum and perhaps for all of cryptocurrency to start growing again.

I still have an identify that this is just temporary raise of market and there is no any positive signal of showing long-term increasement

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:46:22 AM

Ethereum have back at second number on coinmarket cap, but price of ethereum still at lower price until right now,

price does not indicate the spot/ranking in coinmarketcap  . the fall of eth is normal because other coins do also decrease too but as now we see that the market is now recovering  .

we need ethereum could be back at higher price about $2,000 and will make all ICO project become success at the future.

we dont need to wait for the eth to climb back at 2k usd in order to see the ico's bloom because even at a healthy market , ico's are already known to be risky because most of them were still frauds  .

I still have an identify that this is just temporary raise of market and there is no any positive signal of showing long-term increasement

yes all price hike can be temporary due to the effects of volatility but the increase can be a sign of something good to happen  .
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:49:48 AM

Kelihantannya is only a temporary increase, there is no good news that can make it continue to increase, but this has provided positive signals to be able to survive. We still need more interesting news so that investors return to trust crypto so that the increase can occur again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: