Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

Ripple has a huge community power. Ethereum continues to evolve technologically. Even if Ripple is ahead, Ethereum will be ahead of Ripple in the long run.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:03:02 AM

It is good to be heard about Ethereum has climbed the second ladder for now than before. I hope this will continue to rise until bullrun takes over so the price is even more worthwhile for sale. I am also sure that bullrun will take occur soon and the market will return green again.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:43:25 AM

It is good to be heard about Ethereum has climbed the second ladder for now than before. I hope this will continue to rise until bullrun takes over so the price is even more worthwhile for sale. I am also sure that bullrun will take occur soon and the market will return green again.
It's already been here at the start of the year, and that is good because it has taken the normal spot ETH is enjoying.
Everyone is happy now, it's not only BTC that is rising but some altcoins also, of course ETH was never late in the party, it has a significant increase also.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:46:23 PM

Yes it was good to heard about etherium become a number two again in the market.
Even do for a short of time etherium recover quietly, It was so glad on when etherium drop the price ill buy enough etherium.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:49:23 PM

I'm not surprised tbh, ethereum market is really big. After the success of ethereum constantinople, i think start looking more at ethereum.

Also the popular of ERC-20 tokens from ethereum is one of reason why ethereum back to number 2.

Even if ethereum becomes number # 1 I'm also not surprised, there is a lot of support from devs. others that make tokens are certainly an important factor in making ethereum always have the potential to be number # 1.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:23:18 PM

many times ago, XRP has taken the second place of ETH to dominate the cryptocurrency market, until recently ETH is pumped along with BTC, making the price of ETH rise more than 150$ and defeat XRP to keep the second place again. i personally think this competition between ETH and XRP will happen for a very long time from now.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:37:31 PM

many times ago, XRP has taken the second place of ETH to dominate the cryptocurrency market, until recently ETH is pumped along with BTC, making the price of ETH rise more than 150$ and defeat XRP to keep the second place again. i personally think this competition between ETH and XRP will happen for a very long time from now.
The fact is that the difference between ethereum and ripples is very large, because they have completely different functions in the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that the practical use of ethereum is much higher than that of any other cryptocurrency, but the grouse today also shows very good results. And there already Google introduces ripples as a possible payment in its service industry .
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:44:43 PM

Today's news is that ethereum has returned to position 2, and has experienced a pretty good price change of around $ 120. I hope this condition can last and continue to improve. Many people are happy with this situation.
ETH, in my opinion, is the best altcoin compared to the other altcoins, but all of those developments are back to investors because in my opinion the development of cryptocurrency or altcoin depends on the investor itself
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:56:18 PM

Ethereum will never be dethrown  on number 2 spot. Ethereum has a lot of room to grow and its ATH  is around 1000$ and there  is a possibility that ethreum will reached that price again

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:30:21 PM

I'm not surprised tbh, ethereum market is really big. After the success of ethereum constantinople, i think start looking more at ethereum.

Also the popular of ERC-20 tokens from ethereum is one of reason why ethereum back to number 2.

Not only because of ERC-20 tokens, but also because there are many other token formats possible like investment contracts and more.
Basically the new platforms are plagiarizing ethereum's idea by creating the smartcontract. that makes those icos less attractive. There was no a lot of platforms are offering a new format or idea to solve the next problem that encountered by a lot of people

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:57:30 AM

Position number two can be replaced by anyone who really deserves and also has a considerable appeal, I am sure that the position can still be replaced by anyone, ethereum does not mean it will be in second place
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:12:56 PM

Ethereum is also back to #2 in coinmarketcap as you see, for sure it will increasing up again and lot of people always waiting for the pumping up in ethereum very important to hold and wait before it grow up faster.
The return of Ethereum to the second place was expected, and it will not be displayed on the price, because nothing significant actually happened, everything is natural. Ethereum will show itself with the growth of the entire market

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:38:42 AM

Ethereum is also back to #2 in coinmarketcap as you see, for sure it will increasing up again and lot of people always waiting for the pumping up in ethereum very important to hold and wait before it grow up faster.

When Ripple was in the second place, it seemed to me something very strange. Really, I could not understand why centralized currency has such a great market capitalization. ETH will have to go after BTC always.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:26:33 AM

When Ripple was in the second place, it seemed to me something very strange. Really, I could not understand why centralized currency has such a great market capitalization. ETH will have to go after BTC always.
This market is played by the amount of money invested, it has reach in the no. 2 spot because that time a lot of investors are putting their money in XRP. Also if you look at the total supply, it is billions and therefore it could help to increase it's marketcap, but still ETH did prevail to hold the no. 2 spot and that would say a lot that ETH is better than XRP as it holds that position longer compared to ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:36:56 PM

honestly I'm not surprised ethereum can return to be ranked second all tau ethereum is the future coin, many communities, and the volume is high, so it should be ranked second in a long time

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:26:16 PM

Of course this is the usual news, I always believe that Etheruem is a big coin and can skyrocket at any time, it's natural that now in second place, even if the market improves then ethereum can replace Bitcoin.

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:55:51 PM

Ethereum is already in the 2nd position from the last year but looking at the demand of the XRP we can say that it will be the second largest digital coin after the Bitcoin for ever in short future.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:05:14 PM

I believe that its market capitalization will be growing further. I do like Ethereum for the Smart contracts and the team of the best professionals that have been working on the project.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:21:26 PM

The return of Ethereum to the second place was expected, and it will not be displayed on the price, because nothing significant actually happened, everything is natural. Ethereum will show itself with the growth of the entire market
right and in the next two years ethereum will definitely always be ranked number two because this coin is a coin that is always growing so that it will make the value more and more increased
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:07:36 PM

Ethereun is not even matched to the ripple because ripple is only a security coin. Ripple is an overrated coin with no usefulness at all. Ethereum will be a suitable coin that will always in the second spot of CMC after bitcoin. Ether is not comparable with security coin like ripple.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: