Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

thats a positive trend to bring a good news to crypto itself, hope this will not only flash moment, and this one can be trigger for bull run event.

Yes, the Ethereum again has got its 2 place after Bitcoin on the crypto market. And its great. The capitalization is 2 bill $. In my opinion the Ethereum is strong coin. Of course, it fepends on different circumstanses but this coin is stronger than lots of other coins and again ETH proved it to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:59:33 PM

thats a positive trend to bring a good news to crypto itself, hope this will not only flash moment, and this one can be trigger for bull run event.

Yes, the Ethereum again has got its 2 place after Bitcoin on the crypto market. And its great. The capitalization is 2 bill $. In my opinion the Ethereum is strong coin. Of course, it fepends on different circumstanses but this coin is stronger than lots of other coins and again ETH proved it to us.
I would not be surprised that according to the capitalization the ethereum can even take the first place in the cryptocurrency market, but for this the popularity of Bitcoin should be sure, And all competitors should go into the shadows. In this case, the majority of cryptocurrency users recognize the erc20 platform as more relevant and promising.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

Ethereum remains my favorite altcoin, hence it deserves the number 2 position since its development is great with good DAPPS. When XRP took that position, I wasn't happy about it because XRP is kind of centralized, unlike ETH which shows true decentralisation.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:23:03 PM

If Bitcoin is the heart of the cryptocurrency world, then Ethereum is his soul, precisely because of this tandem, we see the market as it is now. It is these coins that will lead us into a new cryptocurrency era.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:23:23 PM

Over the past week, the price of ETH has increased significantly, but I'm sure that after the hard fork the price will fall again to the level of 120-130 dollars.
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:50:09 PM

Over the past week, the price of ETH has increased significantly, but I'm sure that after the hard fork the price will fall again to the level of 120-130 dollars.
It is possible that drops to the level of 120-130 will not be after hard fork. Not always hard fork causes a drop in the price of an asset.  Although judging from last year, maybe you're right.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:30:52 PM

Yes, ethereum is going back! It is perfect that you can gain more ethereum and hold 2nd biggest crypto in the world!
Ethereum is a top position in my portfolio!
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:30:47 AM

Yes, ethereum is going back! It is perfect that you can gain more ethereum and hold 2nd biggest crypto in the world!
Ethereum is a top position in my portfolio!
Good luck on holding, ETH now is still in top 2 in the market but it's down, the entire market is down actually.
Let's wait for its recovery, slowly it's recovering now but it's big sudden dump, it's -14% now and the current price is $140.55, it's still acceptable IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:40:06 AM

I do not think that this should be doubted or rejoiced, in general, the story will not allow the ETH to fall lower, because the ETH is a platform used by a huge number of projects. I think this is the explanation.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:46:13 AM

Yes, Eth returned to his position and faster, unexpected movements. Currently, Eth has returned the value down, but still, in its position, capitalization is still below bitcoin and this is the strength to continue to survive even though prices appear to be falling.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:16:29 AM

Yes, Eth returned to his position and faster, unexpected movements. Currently, Eth has returned the value down, but still, in its position, capitalization is still below bitcoin and this is the strength to continue to survive even though prices appear to be falling.
ETH still takes the lead in the market of altcoins and XRP is now 3rd but we never know if it will stay longer.
There no exciting of comparing the two when the market is not favorable to us, we like to see it bullish and it would be fun to compare our favorite coins.
I guess we should stop monitoring the market every time, this does not help us if we are weak with controlling our emotion.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:34:35 AM

Ethereum may not even dream of catching up or surpassing bitcoin in capitalization, there is just a huge gap between them, you need to focus on competition with XRP, which breathes in the back

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:42:12 AM

It is nice to know for ethereum to be in number two though its price is so low today compared to its price last December 2017 which is a whooping 1,200$, i missed those times so much and i wonder if it will ever be done again or maybe a much higher price. Maybe in the future, who knows, maybe one day when we wake up in the morning then suddenly ethereum just got 2,000$ .
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:22:53 AM

Because the price of Ethereum was more bullish than XRP,  but between XRP  and ETH the market cap can be change anytimes. There are still possibility Ethereum in the third ranking again because XRP has more adoption and the product used by many big company.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:39:01 AM

No wonder Ethereum is in second place again. There can be only one thing to say and it will be corny. Ethereum deserves the second place in the cryptocurrency market. The technology has brought many benefits to the entire cryptocurrency industry.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

Update for ethereum holders I see unknown wallet transfering to Binance exchange site.

200,888 #ETH (28,136,914 USD) transferred from Unknown wallet to #Binance

Tx: https://t.co/AQIxiZRvtN

By the way ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin in the market there's no doubt it will remain the no. 2 after bitcoin, I will continue patronizing this altcoin.

belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:59:06 AM

Ethereum returns to number 2, of course, this is very fun because of the price of the coins that I have also risen. With the increase in the price of Ethereum, of course, the price of Bitcoin also rises. I think this is positive news that affects the increase in market prices.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:15:24 AM

Ethereum returns to number 2, of course, this is very fun because of the price of the coins that I have also risen. With the increase in the price of Ethereum, of course, the price of Bitcoin also rises. I think this is positive news that affects the increase in market prices.
In any case, if Bitcoin grows, then the price of the other coins will change, so in terms of stability, it is better to choose Bitcoin. But ethereum will also be in trend, as there are a lot of ICO on it.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:19:41 AM

indeed everyone's desire is that ETH rises again in price, but what I have always known is that the increase in ETH is definitely the impact of the increase in BTC, not the opposite of the increase in ETH affecting the increase in BTC.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:37:28 AM

Ethereum is number 2 but it is again back trend. Today it downs 15% from yesterday. No matter whether ETH is in rank 2 or 3, we expect ETH will bounce back to the last part of 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: