Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:46:57 PM

Finally the real crypto currencies are back into game! But it is obviously to early to party, because right now Ripple is getting closer and closer. I hope that NEO or EOS will give a big push and will replace Ripple on the third spot.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

Finally the real crypto currencies are back into game! But it is obviously to early to party, because right now Ripple is getting closer and closer. I hope that NEO or EOS will give a big push and will replace Ripple on the third spot.
We came into strong market competition and we might witness some changes in ranks but it doesn't meant to me cause I know which coin could give me satisfaction in terms of profit. As the market move forward, the more crypto investors will put their money in here and it could be a big help for all crypto holders cause gains will be followed.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:20:26 PM

The Ethereum of course justly ranked # 2 , and I think that Ethereum is much better ripple , and of course after updating Ethereum I think growth should still increase!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
99subsats

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:20:31 PM

I really believe that tron will be the future and not ethereum. Projects such as tronbet or beatzcoin that run on tron will make it more popular... 
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:10:31 AM

I really believe that tron will be the future and not ethereum. Projects such as tronbet or beatzcoin that run on tron will make it more popular... 
I respect what you believe, I also invested in TRON, it's one of the coins I invested when I diversify.
ETH and TRON are all good coins, I would not miss any opportunity investing, them, if we will compare it now, I still believe ETH is way better.
However, we should not discount the possibility that TRON will pump in the long run, if will reach $1, that would be a great reward.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:43:41 AM

I don't think so because ethereum is more projects are wants to use ethereum and also if you are notice the ICO's now most or I think 90 percent of the total ICO now are using ethereum for purchasing token. Tron is good and potential coin but the potential of the ethereum is more better compared to the coin of what you said. Ethereum is the future because the ether will become the king of all crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:48:46 AM

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

They are still holding on that position but  they are being challenged by Ripple and Eos, we will know by the end of this year, who are going to win in the battle for the second position, Ripple twice got the position and Eos is a developing project that is posing a serious threat also Ethereum's position.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:30:38 PM

Watchlist

They are still holding on that position but  they are being challenged by Ripple and Eos, we will know by the end of this year, who are going to win in the battle for the second position, Ripple twice got the position and Eos is a developing project that is posing a serious threat also Ethereum's position.
It will be interesting to watch this struggle when the bull market comes, EOS should show itself especially well, but it is unlikely that it will be able to take the second place quickly, the rest of the projects are confidently in the lead

KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:34:07 PM

From the february until now ethereum keeps their market cap until now and they are just increased so much and ripple had loss their market cap. Hope you understand that this market is very risky so keep your mind before investing.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:39:27 PM

There is a lot of news that ETH for some reason does not grow in price, a lot of negativity about ETH, but I think that the world can change at one moment, as it was before, anything can happen, so I don’t think that there is certain reasons for not supporting ETH
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

Well I will say it was anticipated. ETH is a good coin to start with therefore even if it goes down due to market condition, it will still regain its position. Good team, good use case etc.
Yes this is not a surprise. The fall was not permanent for sure and we all knew this. ETH was good enough right from the start and within a period of three year it was a potential threat to other coins. But it was kind of unfortunate that the price fell so down that it reached the all-time low and that was the point it lost its demand and lost the second position as well. Right now, in terms of market cap and demand, it is on the rise.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

I still couldn't find a difference between those two currencies value in the past year because Bitcoin still dominate in his highest level. And I think they may take more time to make their value increase this coming months to get a further amount of investors to invest with their platform.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:28:06 PM

Today's news is that ethereum has returned to position 2, and has experienced a pretty good price change of around $ 120. I hope this condition can last and continue to improve. Many people are happy with this situation.
I know right. It kinda feel at ease when Ethereum cameback for being a stable altcoin .
Maybe the time is near that it will start to pump again.
And more people will stay and trust Ethereum.but bitcoin and ethereum is not so bad this march.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:23:37 PM

I had no doubt that this would happen, because this is his rightful place, especially if you understand that now XRP is a project that has a very strange reputation. I think that now investing in ETH is the most profitable.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:35:35 PM

And he was considered project number 2, Yes agree RIPL a strong project,but on the Ethereum platform 1000 altcoins are placed, and untwist owls projects,and raise money, I'm generally sure that such projects are the future,and Ethereum is the basis for them,so do not udevlyus that soon we will see the global growth of the Ethereum project
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

Watchlist

I think ETH is still able to maintain the number two position, even though it has fallen to number 3. ETH exchanges in each market are more active. Especially with the condition that each ICO is launched using the Ethereum platform.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:12:28 PM

Of course Ethereum is required to be in 2nd place. This is his rightful place on the exchange.  Since the coin is in great demand and has good support
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:20:46 PM

Of course Ethereum is required to be in 2nd place. This is his rightful place on the exchange.  Since the coin is in great demand and has good support
If we take into account the scale of the use of erc20 by new projects in the market of eco companies, then practically more than 90% prefer ethereum. The fact is that it gives a real opportunity to predict the future prospects of ethereum.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:29:36 PM

number two is a friendly place for ethereum I think it will last for a long time because most new projects use the ethereum platform so ethereum trading definitely has good volume. and so far there is no platform that can compete with ethereum maybe in the future there will be more interesting and able to compete with ethereum.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:56:17 PM

number two is a friendly place for ethereum I think it will last for a long time because most new projects use the ethereum platform so ethereum trading definitely has good volume. and so far there is no platform that can compete with ethereum maybe in the future there will be more interesting and able to compete with ethereum.
It is very difficult to assume something today, as the cryptocurrency market brings more and more surprises. But but if you take into account the real possibilities of ethereum, then in reality its indicators No one can win. since the ethereal is currently developing, it seems to me that it will cease to change its second place to third place and will strive for the first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: