Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:52:29 PM

I was very surprised when Ethereum was displaced from the position of the second cryptocurrency to have the highest market capitalisation. But Ethereum did not stay at the third position for long it fought it way back to the second place and has remained there ever since.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:07:48 PM

I was very surprised when Ethereum was displaced from the position of the second cryptocurrency to have the highest market capitalisation. But Ethereum did not stay at the third position for long it fought it way back to the second place and has remained there ever since.
when all this happened and the ethereum left 2nd place to 3rd, I was not very excited, because I understood that this is a temporary phenomenon. On the cryptocurrency market there was a lot of it and it was not delayed while updating ethereum. That is what influenced the capitalization of ethereum.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:20:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

Am really glad that Ethereum has once again regained it's position as the 2nd position and I wasn't surprised cos I believe so much in Eth but on a serious note XRP is also a force to reckon witj

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:12:05 AM

when all this happened and the ethereum left 2nd place to 3rd, I was not very excited, because I understood that this is a temporary phenomenon. On the cryptocurrency market there was a lot of it and it was not delayed while updating ethereum. That is what influenced the capitalization of ethereum.
That's correct, all was just temporary because right now we are once again seeing it stable at no. 2.
It's big for people who see ETH at the number 2 because ETH has a big community and the support is really big, when it pump last month, people are so excited until we got dump in a instant but the trust is still here, people are still optimistic.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:11:01 AM

Surely this news that is waiting for ethereum can reach its position again, and I believe ethereum will be able to survive in the future and I am also sure that this coin will slowly recover and can reach its normal price again

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:16:16 AM

Finally, after a temporary loss of position, Ethereum rightfully returned its number 2 in the rating of cryptocurrency volumes. I think Ethereum rightfully occupies this place in the list.
ETH fits for that position and I know it will become more stronger that no one can replace ETH anymore in the top. I bought some of this during the dump price and now its really good to see some profit. I know this coin will be more big as the time past by along with bitcoin, so grab eth now.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:41:41 AM

Such is the fact that the life of a crypto sometimes increases and sometimes also low. at this time the ethreum is second but I think that neither now nor twice it will again increase its volume rate, so just wait and hold your several ethreum until the day it goes up again, It's better to earn a good deal.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:51:33 AM

That is normal in Coinmarcetcap, the price fluctuations in the market are caused by several factors, such as positive news and market demand for these altcoins. Besides that, ethereum can be said to be the second best altcoin currently and the king of ico's. Nearly the average ico project uses the platform owned by ethereum

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:53:54 AM

Surely this news that is waiting for ethereum can reach its position again, and I believe ethereum will be able to survive in the future and I am also sure that this coin will slowly recover and can reach its normal price again
You say that as if the return to the maximum price depends only on Ethereum, for this he needs the help of bitcoin, and without it Ethereum will just fight for the second place, without new price records

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:52 AM

Such is the fact that the life of a crypto sometimes increases and sometimes also low. at this time the ethreum is second but I think that neither now nor twice it will again increase its volume rate, so just wait and hold your several ethreum until the day it goes up again, It's better to earn a good deal.
Ethereum regains his position and he will rise higher so we must patiently wait for his recovery.
he will go up even though at this time he is not too strong to ride high but he will soon rise even though slowly.
in the future it will be increasingly popular when the market can recover, coins that have great potential will rise so that it can be profitable.
Crypto can still last for a long time and the nature of the market can go up and down anytime.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:06:49 AM

The return of Ethereum in second place aroused the enthusiasm of the Crypto market. And after returning to number 2 Ethereum is able to make and make a lot of Altcoin also increases. This is quite interesting because investors who are already out of the market will definitely be eager to invest again.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:08:56 AM

Of course i always suggest of many people to take Ethereum for asset investment, and i think ethereum will always grow and grow in the future, so invest your money right now, because the price will pump again, but you must still patience.

I prefer to invest in ETH rather than few altcoins. It the best altcoin for ever as i know. ETH is in 2nd rank now. Unfortunately it lost its position for few days but as a dominant, it has come back to its position. I believe the recent hard fork will show ETH in the strongest altcoin for its upgraded faster network and many more facilities than other altcoins.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:20:46 AM

The return of Ethereum in second place aroused the enthusiasm of the Crypto market. And after returning to number 2 Ethereum is able to make and make a lot of Altcoin also increases. This is quite interesting because investors who are already out of the market will definitely be eager to invest again.
You're right, thinking most investors are watching Ethereum and have plans for the development of this platform. I also partially invest in Ethereum.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:05:31 AM

yeah, i know it will happen.
ETH is the most popular coin and all people know it and trust again with ETH.
this is a good day and good time to start buy ETH and prepare to a bullrun.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:16:41 AM

Ethereum will easily break away from its pursuers by the amount of capitalization as soon as the market turns around and begins to show stable growth, many investors are hiding in anticipation of this moment, they want to act for sure
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:34:32 AM

Well I will say it was anticipated. ETH is a good coin to start with therefore even if it goes down due to market condition, it will still regain its position. Good team, good use case etc.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:36:52 AM

ethereum is indeed in the second position several times displaced by the ripple but it does not take long to be able to return to the second position from cmc. because ethereum is indeed very strong in terms of cometity and high popularity
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:43:34 AM

Ethereum will always remain in the second position in cryptocurrency. While bitcoin also maintain his number one position. Ethereum is one of the best substitute for bitcoin, that's why its one of the reasons why is the leader of Altcoin
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

Ethereum will always remain in the second position in cryptocurrency. While bitcoin also maintain his number one position. Ethereum is one of the best substitute for bitcoin, that's why its one of the reasons why is the leader of Altcoin

I don't think we can call Ethereum as a substitute because both of them are very difficult, specially Ethereum Dapp capability.

Im not surprised by Ethereum regaining the 2nd spot. Just look at the price though compare to XRP and the total marketcap. Although XRP has a lot of backers in the banking system, I really doubt though that they will enjoy the support of most crypto enthusiast.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:44:51 PM

Ethereum is a platform based token. And the main cause ethereum is popular and most used cause of ico ecosystem. But for few months ico market is going not well. Cause in last few months we saw many scams and failed project. That effects the price of ethereum. And at that time xrp got many announcement. So somehow xrp reach ethereum and took the 2nd position. But after ethereum 2.0 or hard fork announced. Ethereum again back to number 2 position. This market is fully volatile so we don't know what comes next.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: