Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:11:09 PM

Ethereum is also back to #2 in coinmarketcap as you see, for sure it will increasing up again and lot of people always waiting for the pumping up in ethereum very important to hold and wait before it grow up faster.
Ethereun is not even matched to the ripple because ripple is only a security coin. Ripple is an overrated coin with no usefulness at all. Ethereum will be a suitable coin that will always in the second spot of CMC after bitcoin. Ether is not comparable with security coin like ripple.
I think that all the coins about which you spoke are different in nature and cannot compete with each other. Although there is a chance to take the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market and the price category, it is unlikely that any coin will be able to reach those heights that Bitcoin has conquered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:24:03 PM

Ethereum is also back to #2 in coinmarketcap as you see, for sure it will increasing up again and lot of people always waiting for the pumping up in ethereum very important to hold and wait before it grow up faster.
Ethereun is not even matched to the ripple because ripple is only a security coin. Ripple is an overrated coin with no usefulness at all. Ethereum will be a suitable coin that will always in the second spot of CMC after bitcoin. Ether is not comparable with security coin like ripple.
All their competition is limited to the struggle for second place in terms of capitalization, more they have nothing in common, different tasks and functions, Ethereum even in 3rd place will remain the king of altcoins

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:57:37 PM

All their competition is limited to the struggle for second place in terms of capitalization, more they have nothing in common, different tasks and functions, Ethereum even in 3rd place will remain the king of altcoins
I fully agree with you regarding the importance of etherium in the cryptocurrency market. The owners of the ethereum will still win and perhaps even more than the owners of the ripple. But nevertheless, I believe that, under certain circumstances, ethereum can take a leading position in the market and even bypass Bitcoin.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:27:50 PM

for many years we can all see ETH was at second place in the market, however just in last year, ETH falls too deep and XRP has taken its place for months since the day it was born and get more investors supports due to its useful technologies, today, both ETH and XRP are getting back and they are trying to take the second place on the chart, we may see this will be a long competition.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

Ethereum is still a good coin and i think is better then XRP, because is mined by people and is not created like XRP and ETH always will have higher value then XRP, even if XRP will be on 2 place i will never trust XRP coin for some reasons.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:00:53 AM

Ethereum is still a good coin and i think is better then XRP, because is mined by people and is not created like XRP and ETH always will have higher value then XRP, even if XRP will be on 2 place i will never trust XRP coin for some reasons.
In terms of value, no question ETH has the better one.
ETH now over $100 while XRP still below $1, but in the profitability aspect, I think XRP gives better profit than ETH if we will try to analyze by
comparing it's lowest price versus the all time high it has achieve.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:32:24 AM

In terms of value, no question ETH has the better one.
ETH now over $100 while XRP still below $1, but in the profitability aspect, I think XRP gives better profit than ETH if we will try to analyze by
comparing it's lowest price versus the all time high it has achieve.
because the value is small and if there is massive growth XRP is probably more then give the great advantage of on etheruem. but for me the ethereum remains compulsory for the assets that I have. growth market indeed movement is slow but very promising.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:01:29 PM

Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:24:56 PM

that's good i myself believe ethereum will always be strong in the market,and I feel ethereum is still the best altcoin it is probable that the ethereum price will be even higher because many people believe in ethereum,and I think if compared to ethereum it is certainly still better than xrp.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:16:54 PM

that's good i myself believe ethereum will always be strong in the market,and I feel ethereum is still the best altcoin it is probable that the ethereum price will be even higher because many people believe in ethereum,and I think if compared to ethereum it is certainly still better than xrp.
indeed, more recently, the ethereum competed for second place with a ripple, but we still became convinced of the relevance of ethereum, which is indicated by the volume of capitalization even today.  Recently, they are already starting to talk about finance, which can also compete with ethereum, but it seems to me that these are also empty words and there is not a single rational grain here.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:27:07 PM

indeed, more recently, the ethereum competed for second place with a ripple, but we still became convinced of the relevance of ethereum, which is indicated by the volume of capitalization even today.  Recently, they are already starting to talk about finance, which can also compete with ethereum, but it seems to me that these are also empty words and there is not a single rational grain here.
I think that the team of ethereum is working in the right direction and its results reach those goals that were set from the very beginning.  It can be noted that the competition between ethereum and ripples ceased immediately after the renewal of Constantinople and St. Petersburg.  If we talk about the first impressions of the update of Constantinople, then immediately you could feel the improvement in transaction speed and price reduction.  This is a huge indicator for the beginning of the development of ethereum network.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:02:52 PM

if ethereum will keep leadership among all new projects that choose ethereum platform, then it has every chance to become a leader in the cryptocurrency market.  Of course, I notice a certain migration of new projects from one platform to another, But basically it is ethereum that is most attractive with providing the best prospects.  Based on this, it is possible to speak about the demand for ethereum and the hope of better pricing for the future.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:38:26 PM

of course, because ethereum is one of the best altcoins even though it has experienced a significant decline but there are still many people who believe in the future of this coin for growth because this coin will be used by many users and many new projects that use the ethereum platform the coins they made.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:56:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

I think this I think is natural because ETH is a very popular and potential Altcoins for ICOS projects. ETH platform is also very good and fast when the transaction does not take much time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:58:33 AM

If your assessment just look at the price side I guess it's wrong way. Because the comparison between ETH price and XRP price is so long to be compare. Just look at the market capitulation and you will find a little different and this is XRP always have a chance to take over the position of ETH.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:05:38 PM

I was very surprised and confused when Ethereum fell to third place. I could not expect that Ripple, which is centralized currency could beat it (OK, temporary, but we saw it). Hope, nothing like this will happen.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:20:32 PM

I was very surprised and confused when Ethereum fell to third place. I could not expect that Ripple, which is centralized currency could beat it (OK, temporary, but we saw it). Hope, nothing like this will happen.
This is not surprising, since ethereum develops under its own power thanks to a professional team, and the ripples have repeatedly been noticed in certain manipulations that led to an artificial increase in price.  Many analysts have argued that practically the majority of the investor consists of the developers themselves and therefore it was easy for them to conduct such a satellite climax on the cryptocurrency market.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:11:54 PM

Ripple maybe centralized but it has strong investors behind it and many people believe in ripple blockchain technology. I think it was not supposed to overtake ethereum in terms of pricing and market capitalization but that did not mean is not ahead of others decentralized cryptocurrencies.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:51:51 PM

I yesterday saw ethereum ranked three but the condition is when the market down and proven when market conditions rose ethereum back to ranked two, because I personally still believe in the future of ethereum that is so certain

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:09:34 AM

I yesterday saw ethereum ranked three but the condition is when the market down and proven when market conditions rose ethereum back to ranked two, because I personally still believe in the future of ethereum that is so certain
Ethereum is still a medium coin until now and their team has not had any breakthroughs in their technology. If you want people to be more interested, you need to have a specific strategy to develop this coin because I believe that position 2 will soon be left without change. Maybe this coin is no longer interested in people because after achieving the price of $1,200 the price has decreased greatly after only 1 year.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: