Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:27:47 AM

- snip-   
I think this I think is natural because ETH is a very popular and potential Altcoins for ICOS projects. ETH platform is also very good and fast when the transaction does not take much time.

its not about the popularity or the usage but its about the demand  . some coin gets alot of demand . it may come from real people/real investors or it only came from pure manipulation caused by whales  . its not natural for eth to reach the second spot because before bch is always on the second spot before .

next could be xrp and others cryptos  but rankings does not really matter to me , idk if ranking does matter alot to you guys  . even if eth is not on the high position i will still buy and support eth  .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:35:41 AM

I'm not too surprised about this because ETH is so different from the other Altcoins. Although the crypto market has gone down since 2018, the potential of ETH is very high, ETH is very popular by the founders of ICO and IEO projects. Therefore ETH is Altcoin only after Bitcoin.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:40:33 AM

- snip-   
I think this I think is natural because ETH is a very popular and potential Altcoins for ICOS projects. ETH platform is also very good and fast when the transaction does not take much time.

its not about the popularity or the usage but its about the demand  . some coin gets alot of demand . it may come from real people/real investors or it only came from pure manipulation caused by whales  . its not natural for eth to reach the second spot because before bch is always on the second spot before .

next could be xrp and others cryptos  but rankings does not really matter to me , idk if ranking does matter alot to you guys  . even if eth is not on the high position i will still buy and support eth  .
Ranking does matter because it's a competition that we are up to.
Once you are in a good rank, you will find more investors and like ETH have, it has a great volume and that's necessary for it to rise going forward.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:56:14 AM

ethereum indeed deserves second place, after all this time ethereum has finished second, only a short time ago Ripple could replace it. although not too long. I was not surprised if ethereum returned to second place.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:27:47 AM

Ethereum is also back to #2 in coinmarketcap as you see, for sure it will increasing up again and lot of people always waiting for the pumping up in ethereum very important to hold and wait before it grow up faster.

of course, because ethereum is one of the best altcoins even though it has experienced a significant decline but there are still many people who believe in the future of this coin for growth because this coin will be used by many users and many new projects that use the ethereum platform the coins they made.
Don't be too proud of it dude, many potential altcoins are starting to arrive and that is a tough rival for Ethereum. maybe we will find Ethereum back to number 3 or below in top marketcaps, the cryptocurrency market is full of surprise, and you have to know that
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:14:23 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 08:34:54 AM by olumyd

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

Being excited over positioning can be a total waste of time. The most important thing is value outside valuation from market capitalization. It's already been established that market cap is essentially inefficient alone in determining the value of any cryptocurrency. If anything, we should be looking at the strong fundamentals that surround any coin.

As for ethereum, I still believe it's grossly undervalued, despite the recent Constantinople upgrade - which imo - I thought would propel it to a new all-time high. Sadly, we are having more competitors, and Binance seem to be encouraging devs to migrate to Binance mainnet with its tempting BEP protocol.
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:11:11 PM

Ethereum will not lose its significance, it will still be number 2 after Bitcoin. Now of course the price has fallen but if he manages to overcome the figure of $ 163, the price may continue to rise. I believe in growth.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

Ethereum is also back to #2 in coinmarketcap as you see, for sure it will increasing up again and lot of people always waiting for the pumping up in ethereum very important to hold and wait before it grow up faster.

of course, because ethereum is one of the best altcoins even though it has experienced a significant decline but there are still many people who believe in the future of this coin for growth because this coin will be used by many users and many new projects that use the ethereum platform the coins they made.
Don't be too proud of it dude, many potential altcoins are starting to arrive and that is a tough rival for Ethereum. maybe we will find Ethereum back to number 3 or below in top marketcaps, the cryptocurrency market is full of surprise, and you have to know that

I doubt it, none of these "competitors" have enough to compete against eth.  Ethereum does over 6x the daily volume of the 3rd ranked coin, ripple.  Eth has the largest decentralized support network with GPUs all over the world.  Eth is not going anywhere along with bitcoin, these two are the most widely accepted cryptos. 
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:45:09 PM

Ethereum and Ripple always become rivals to take 2nd place, they always fight and Ripple indeed defeats Ethereum but it only lasts for a while and Ethereum returns to his position again. But indeed Ethereum is more feasible to occupy the second position and Ripple still needs improvement but the ranking will have no effect if their project is always serious and continues to grow
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:04:28 PM

ethereum shows its capacity to be one of the best coins at the moment. ethereum will still continue to be one of the best coins in cryptocurrency. we can expect the composition of ethereum's price to remain in a high position. so I think this is something that ethereum might keep
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:12:02 PM

Ethereum is an altcoin that is always searched for by its fans after bitcoin. Even if it replaces it, I'm sure it won't last long. Because ethereum will immediately take it back. With the better technology, it's not easy to replace the ethereum position.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:31:13 PM

yes, ethereum is indeed the most potential type of altcoin among others. Although previously Ethereum's price movements have dropped significantly, but there are still many people who believe in this type of altcoin (ethereum), so that over time the price movements have regained growth as before and can return to their position as the second highest in the coinmarket

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:41:33 AM

This coin still has very big supporters. So the potential to rise again is huge. Moreover, Ethereum is currently on the rise and of course, this is the impact of rising Bitcoin prices. So Ethereum can go back up and return to number two. I feel very confident if this year the price of Ethereum coins can rise higher.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:55:44 PM

This coin still has very big supporters. So the potential to rise again is huge. Moreover, Ethereum is currently on the rise and of course, this is the impact of rising Bitcoin prices. So Ethereum can go back up and return to number two. I feel very confident if this year the price of Ethereum coins can rise higher.
Of course, today it is a topic. Perhaps not relevant, because the ethereum really caught on to second place for a long time and rightfully returned its leadership position.  But it seems to me that we need to already talk about when ethereum will take the first place in the cryptocurrency market.  How strong is Bitcoin in the first place?
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:14:25 PM

In the coming years, Ethereum will perhaps rise to the 1st place in the market. This will not be easy, but Ethereum continues to evolve every day.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:35:34 PM

Today's news is that ethereum has returned to position 2, and has experienced a pretty good price change of around $ 120. I hope this condition can last and continue to improve. Many people are happy with this situation.
maybe it is the same as the expectations of investors who invest with ETH because I believe that the development of cryptocurrencies or altcoins depends on the investors themselves who believe in what we invest in the profits we will get
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:50:40 PM

Since the Ethereum POS announcement, the price has started to move upwards. They would now notice this price rise in new investors. This can also occur in FOMO.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:30:14 PM

Ethereum lost the number 2 position in volume, not from reality! Everyone does know ETH position have fixed after the Bitcoin place! Though Ripple is a very good coin and it is likely fixed the third position for a long time but it is not like the Ethereum in potential or Popularity!
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:28:39 PM

In the coming years, Ethereum will perhaps rise to the 1st place in the market. This will not be easy, but Ethereum continues to evolve every day.
No matter how ethereum develops, his it is unlikely to succeed in becoming instead of bitcoin.Even judging by capitalization, it will be difficult for the ethereum team to do.Although as they say never say never.) In the future, everything can change, and capitalization from billions will turn into trillions.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:31:14 PM

Ethereum lost the number 2 position in volume, not from reality! Everyone does know ETH position have fixed after the Bitcoin place! Though Ripple is a very good coin and it is likely fixed the third position for a long time but it is not like the Ethereum in potential or Popularity!

In terms of popularity ethereum no doubt for that and  have a potential to always stay stable at number 2 position follow to the king we know ethereum is useful for all kinds of project in crypto space so the demand volumes of ethereum is very demanding use for every project.
For ripple(xrp) since before the I notice the devs and the team of ripple is very active for the development of the ripple because the team want ripple to put in the top place in the coun market cap and have dream tto replace the ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: