Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back in number 2  (Read 2354 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:13:34 PM

I think the ethereum natural thing is back to the rangking 2 on the  list coinmarcetcap , ethereum is one of the future coins other than that ethereum will do hardfork so that the ethereum volume increases
Very soon, it might be difficult to sees a coin that will be able to contend with ethereum for the second position, because the potential rivalry, which is ripple, is now been suspected of scam and itself, is now about to have so many competitive coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:28:19 PM

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

ETH returns to the second place with the increase of Market Cap in the market
But near the bottom with little confidence in the market
XRP  advances to second place
This may carry many signals.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:45:17 PM

ethereum will indeed remain in second place, although some time ago the XRP succeeded in replacing the ethereum position but ethereum
can still take back that position, ethereum is a potential and popular coin that has a large community, very difficult to drop ethereum
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:31:40 AM

ethereum will indeed remain in second place, although some time ago the XRP succeeded in replacing the ethereum position but ethereum
can still take back that position, ethereum is a potential and popular coin that has a large community, very difficult to drop ethereum

I dont think ethereum will always on number 2. Cryptocurrency market very dynamic and i think ethereum can replace by another coin. With development in the future, many coin have potential replacing ethereum as second biggest market cap

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:21:21 AM

Any coin have a chance to be king or number 2 in market cap value. Ethereum could survive in next few years but coin like EOS or XRP could take ethereum place again in near future because market unpredictable

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:59:10 AM

It is only a matter of sooner or later. For me, BTC is always the king and ETH is always the queen. ETH has a huge impact on the market, many of us support ETH. ETH's development is long ahead, so I believe that ETH is always in second place.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:19:35 AM

Cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization

Watchlist
#   Name                               Market Cap                        Price               
1   Bitcoin Bitcoin                 $64,043,936,392              $3,653.57        
2   Ethereum Ethereum        $12,648,375,055              $120.84   
3   XRP XRP                          $12,495,364,776             $0.304404

If we are going to look if that is the result of the constantinople upgrade, then I am not satisfied. I'm expecting more from it and it just perform and back to rank 2? I hope its market price might increase more.

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:59:28 AM

It is only a matter of sooner or later. For me, BTC is always the king and ETH is always the queen. ETH has a huge impact on the market, many of us support ETH. ETH's development is long ahead, so I believe that ETH is always in second place.
Ethereum returns to his position so he is in number 2 again and he will be stronger to defend himself.

he can prove that he is trying his best to improve so we await the development of the next Ethereum.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good partners because they are in a position that is not much different from numbers 1 and number 2 as kings and queens.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:44:48 AM

I dont think ethereum will always on number 2. Cryptocurrency market very dynamic and i think ethereum can replace by another coin. With development in the future, many coin have potential replacing ethereum as second biggest market cap
Look at the market and there were some strict competitions in the market but you must always remember about ethereum has a better potential compared to the ripple. that makes sense to called that a strong coin at this moment.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:46:27 AM

I agree to you, though ETH will stay at number 2 we still don't know for how long coz there will always be a chance that a good coin will be born soon and will replace it in its current place
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:00:40 AM

The difference is negligible.
What I really look forward to is the whole market getting better.
Between ETH and XRP, who at No. 2 for me is not so important.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:36:25 AM

The difference is negligible.
What I really look forward to is the whole market getting better.
Between ETH and XRP, who at No. 2 for me is not so important.
For now it doesn't matter, both are good coins and in fact it's already listed in coinbase which is a big market.
ETH and XRP might change spots from time to time but what we should be more concern of, is on how the entire market will recover.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:23:28 AM

thats a positive trend to bring a good news to crypto itself, hope this will not only flash moment, and this one can be trigger for bull run event.

I agree. However, honestly speaking, to my mind, even despite the many changes and falls Ethereum has experienced over the past few months or a year, it is still the second best cryptocurrency in the market. It has held that spot for many years before the introduction of many different coins in the market since, but the trust that people have in Ethereum has never faltered, which is why, for me, it has always retained that number two spot. But, I am really happy to see Ethereum climb the charts again because I have been an avid supported of Ethereum and has held it as a future investment ever since, so this growth would really help my cause and all the others who has it and believe in it.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

I think that ethereum is in second place. This cryptocurrency is still popular and everyone continues to follow the course regularly. Also, many projects pay in ETH currency. So it's worth waiting for growth
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:32:52 AM

Well i believe that the ethereum is always in the number 2 in terms of place in the crypto coin. It is always next to bitcoin and it is always the most popular and amazing coin that really give us a huge amount of profit. Maybe we need to wait if the price of the bitcoin or ethereum will fall because anytime it will rise up high and we can possibly earn a huge amount of profit on it if we buy more today and hold for good.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:40:42 AM

This is really a positive news for loyal investors of ETH. I am also one of them and I believe that ETH is a much bigger business than XRP in the future.
XRP is just a bank and he often has fairly stable business results every year. At ETH, this is a technology enterprise that is most loved by the crypto community and it can pump at any time and sometimes its value can be up to 50 billion dollars in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:38:16 AM

I think that ethereum is in second place. This cryptocurrency is still popular and everyone continues to follow the course regularly. Also, many projects pay in ETH currency. So it's worth waiting for growth
We need to see the ICO grow as well, it's one of the factor that will help the growth of ETH, with its demand in the ICO market, the value will rise.
For now, ICO is really not looking good, a lot of project but only few are legit, that affects it's reputation and resulted negatively to ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

We need to see the ICO grow as well, it's one of the factor that will help the growth of ETH, with its demand in the ICO market, the value will rise.
For now, ICO is really not looking good, a lot of project but only few are legit, that affects it's reputation and resulted negatively to ETH.
when talking to ico we have to have restrictions from the release of ico, so not everyone can publish their ico. even those who get a high rating from some of their ico rating sites do not guarantee a really good ico.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:04:41 AM

ICO can not grow against the background of such a weak market, everything in the crypto currency is very closely connected, or the entire sphere is experiencing a rapid growth or a drop in activity, prices and stagnation

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:32:13 PM

Sure. I think this isn't something new to us that ETH is back in number 2. Ethereum has always been placed second after bitcoin in the crypto market. Moreover, ethereum is popular and more people still buy and invest in it.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: