Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:36:25 PM

I believe they do, rather the only thing required is further research to limit the way people go for these projects. Also, people should learn to invest in projects with use case or working products as they have a higher chance of survival.
Of course, if the company’s ico market would provide a real issuance of a license for new projects, this would give a much better chance of success for investors and for the project itself.
especially if they already have a real project running then it's very good for us to choose.
and I think ICOs that have real business partners are also good ICO because if they only use it as a cover, they will be in trouble soon.

so I still trust ICO, I'm sure the ICO will survive because there are still many people who think ICO isn't too bad.

Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:39:32 PM

It is still very big to be able to survive and also to develop at this time so in my opinion it must indeed be updated on the Projeck project that wants to do ico. they have to make new things that make investors interested
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:16:31 PM

It is still very big to be able to survive and also to develop at this time so in my opinion it must indeed be updated on the Projeck project that wants to do ico. they have to make new things that make investors interested
maybe if you make a very different project it will be difficult to get investor interest because the project will feel strange. maybe if you make a concept that already exists but do a lot of differences that can attract investors according to me and will be able to get interest from these investors.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:19:51 PM

Since investors are victims, nowadays many people are more careful, not only investors who are careful, but ICO enthusiasts are also careful. because ICO fans aren't always fine.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:29:43 PM

We can take advantage of the many ICO scam projects because we are required to become smart investors in choosing projects that are truly reliable, quality and potential. However, not everyone can be a smart investor in choosing a project. therefore, we only need a filter to make it easier for investors to choose good projects.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:33:42 PM

Yes, new projects will undoubtedly come with a new boom. In the meantime, guys look at this XAUp company is very promising.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:34:24 PM

ICO is a very promising funding model and it surely will survive but will be slightly modified to decrease the level of scam projects.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:48:12 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.
I think that after going through the bear market in 2018, most people will become more rational in their investment in cryptocurrencies, and only real-life projects will receive the attention of investors.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:01:20 PM

Yes of course, after for last year happening, it has a huge chance of surviving, because as a saying goes that there's a rainbow after the rain. So why not we still continue for the better not  for the worse.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:35:25 PM

I believe they do, rather the only thing required is further research to limit the way people go for these projects. Also, people should learn to invest in projects with use case or working products as they have a higher chance of survival.
Of course, if the company’s ico market would provide a real issuance of a license for new projects, this would give a much better chance of success for investors and for the project itself.
especially if they already have a real project running then it's very good for us to choose.
and I think ICOs that have real business partners are also good ICO because if they only use it as a cover, they will be in trouble soon.

so I still trust ICO, I'm sure the ICO will survive because there are still many people who think ICO isn't too bad.
The product is a must and how they can survive if they can't even create a useful product and how they can earn more money to keep future development progress? Ico will always survive no matter what will happen to the market.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:40:13 PM

if all the scammers leave here, that's possible. but I don't think that will be possible, so ico should have ended. but ico won't end now, maybe a year or two in the future the new ico is really dead.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 03:41:50 PM

yes ICO is now just gambling, it is very difficult to make ICO coin prices higher when entering the market, whatever the main cause, but maybe the bearish market and many ICO scam projects are the answer.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:23:31 PM

yeah, perhaps we still see there are so many ICOs nowadays but not much of them are really success, because many investors are loosing trust in ICOs when the market is dropping much more recently and not much people want to invest in a project that doesn't have a chance to bring profit back to them in the future.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:43:10 PM

We learn from our experience. Most of scam coins can’t survive through the long period low market time. Investors learn their mistake and will definitely carefully to invest their fund in the future. It is hard for new project at moment, If any cons want to get support from investors, then they need to create real good project.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 04:57:12 PM

As mentioned above investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful than they were at 2017 . If the quality of projects improves and investments of investors will be more protected, then I have no doubt that the ICO industry will survive and continue its development.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:09:44 PM

I think that as soon as the market begins to recover again begin investing in ICO projects. And it will last until the market falls again
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:20:48 PM

I think that as soon as the market begins to recover again begin investing in ICO projects. And it will last until the market falls again
Of course, everything depends on the level of money inflow in this area of investment. But it seems to me that the global market growth will be in 2021.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

Of course, everything depends on the level of money inflow in this area of investment. But it seems to me that the global market growth will be in 2021.
The fact is that the market by his company as a way of developing startups has not yet exhausted itself, and will show its results with new forces when the cryptocurrency market starts to recover. Today, the company's ico market is declining not only because of the large number of scammers, but also because of the Low activity of the investor, who do not want to risk their finances.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:27:25 PM

If scammers have left and there are no more shit projects, I think Iico can still survive. but in reality too many projects are strange nowadays and not too interesting and added to the many alleged scam projects. so I can conclude that now ico is starting to die.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:16:25 AM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

It is surviving, although only few ICO's are. If you know Binance launchpad, you will know there are many investors still willing to
invest on ICO there. It was sold in a short time only. We can learn that investors are want to invest their money, but they
prefer to using a reliable and trusted platform to avoid scam ICOs in this bear market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: