Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:09:12 AM

The crypto market is very diverse and there are more and more ICOS coming out of course but the ICOS that exists is the only thing we can mention. then ICOS projects will be dynamic and attractive. If Bitcoin is not good. ICOS may fade away as inevitable. I think ICOS will have each stage of growth and development and degradation.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:24:38 AM

The crypto market is very diverse and there are more and more ICOS coming out of course but the ICOS that exists is the only thing we can mention. then ICOS projects will be dynamic and attractive. If Bitcoin is not good. ICOS may fade away as inevitable. I think ICOS will have each stage of growth and development and degradation.
There are more and more ICOs coming, i agreed but to be honest most of them are not a good ICOs, and i think investor already tired of it. That's why we see so many ICOs not reached the softcap and many project abandoned because of it. ICOs today is not like the old days.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:00:25 AM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

How about new people or investors coming in to invest, they do not have experienced on what are the criteria to find a legit ICO,  do they have to first suffer or get scammed before they learn how and where to invest, we need a regulation where new people coming in can invest safely.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:22:30 AM

ICO has better chance of surviving if only they can bring back some trust to the investors one way or the other ,trust is what investors need now that's why many are going for IEO

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

ICO has better chance of surviving if only they can bring back some trust to the investors one way or the other ,trust is what investors need now that's why many are going for IEO
I can not even imagine how ICO can regain the trust of customers, even if it is impossible to oust the scammers, and this is the number 1 problem at the moment, IEO at this rate will quickly become a priority for investors

crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

The ICOs have a great chance to survive if investors return to their trust in trust, if they find a trustworthy and new way of managing the ICOs are big enough for them to regain trust in the ICO invest in again and this happens surely the outcome of the event will definitely make the difference.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:46:39 PM

of course, if project is smart and have a strong team and working idea it will have successful ICO, of course scams will dissapear after ICO
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:49:38 PM

The amount of raised funds in ICOs in 2019 ( first quarter ) was a disaster.  Without regulations ICOs has no chance to survive as investors has lost their confidence investing into them. Exchanges are taking over the crowdfunding market quite successfully and we have now ICOs 2.0 called IEOs. The new model seems to be more efficient and secure way of fund raising.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

To survive here bullrun needs to happen and alot of FOMO should fill the space to have ICOs profit and sell faster again.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:57:28 AM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

Yes, there are several ICOs still running today. Not all of them are good, but you still can find a good project between them.
What we must do is always do our own research before investing in ICO.
Because we don't want to lose our money later, of course.

Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:46:33 AM

I think, despite the introduction of IEO and STO, ICO projects will continue to exist. ICO-organized tokensale are ideal for fundraising for small projects. Of course, part of the ICO projects will be scams, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the scams are among the IEO and STO projects, despite all efforts being made. After all, there are scam projects even in a super regulated banking environment, just remember Madoff Investment Securities.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:05:24 AM

Even though it is prone to scams, during there cryptocurrency... there will definitely be more ICO projects, new, old, even newer, more unique, more potential or stronger. Well here depends on the project itself, the quality it is of course will bring it to survive and be in demand, which's clear ICOs would certainly always be present in the crypto world and in my opinion it is indeed a complement in the world of cryptocurrency that will always be there to accompany crypto development from time to time.

Here we only need to be careful and keep learning from experience or whatever is happening over time especially the ICOs projects that's keep pop-ups
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:39:11 AM

Ico was not dead, I know you are referring to the new initial offering called the IEO but fact is that the IEO has shown it's major discrepancies which is enough for many to avoid. Many will still fall for this
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:54:39 AM

IEO offerings will be more attractive as they will be listed on the top exchanges already. An ico will have to raise extra funds to cover the listing fees by dumping their own tokens

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:05:39 AM

Of course it still has. ICOs are actually an essential part for the survival of cryptocurrency. Although for the past few months or years, more and more ICOs are becoming a scam but still there are some that are worth looking at. When the price of bitcoin and other major crypto increases, ICOs are also affected. ICOs are becoming more active when the prices of major crypto are at high and they vice versa when they are at low.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:23:45 AM

Ico's will definitely continue to survive but only the very good one's with solid backing that will manage to attract funding from investors, with the rising of IEO many investors will feel more comfortable investing through ieo than ico's with huge risk of losing investment, ico's will survive but the number will reduce and IEO will continue to increase in numbers as well.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:28:58 AM

It seems that for now the ICO can still survive and I can still see people still investing a lot in the ICO. But, for the coming years, of course I am very worried that ICO will die by itself. If there are still many ICOs who scam, of course in the future they will never survive again.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:59:52 AM

Good ICOs that could attract attention will probably survive, but those that doesn't give something different to the investors would probably be just repeating what happen to others. It is the planned system that would attract people to it. EOS for example had a strong system, different from the other and it was built with great security emphasis so that when their ICO was completed, it went going up even when the market was at that time not so favorable. It did great, because people trusted it.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:02:21 AM

Well... the problem is that there is no 100% accurate method to flag the scam projects. So many of the investors are now avoiding the ICOs altogether. Even during the first half of 2018, around 90% of the ICOs failed in the market. Now that figure may be even higher. I would say that the market conditions are not right for investment in the ICOs.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:45:46 AM

Yes, ICO will still survive but I doubt if IEO will survived for long unless exchanges change their ways and run a transparent IEO without bot buying. I think ICO need to be overhauled and rebrand in a way that the system will made project creators accountable and protect the interest investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: