Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:45:07 PM

I highly doubt about ICOs survival, everyone is concentrating in protecting their portfolio, making profits and so on. Once we are properly in the bull run, people might actually have free money to throw around into ICO but not now.
Today, an alternative to the company's ico is IEO.  But we must take into account that this possibility of developing new projects has certain procedures, where conditions can not be fulfilled by all developers.  Proceeding from this, but I still will carry out projects ico company.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:34:10 PM

I truly feel that there is as yet chance for ICO to become famous again and numerous designers are not ceasing in creating one themselves, Even if there are ICO that have prevent from their generation there are some that haven't lost their confidence at all and I think this is a positive thing for them since when the cost of bitcoin swing back to a recuperation they will definitely return back once more, It just sets aside effort for them to begin another ICO and as far as they can tell in their first lost I truly imagine that they can do it in their second attempt, They just need force, And they just got conveyed by the bear advertises enormous wave, But when the Bull Market would change the tide back I truly figure we can see numerous ICO returning from their feet.
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:06:31 PM

I don't think there is bigger chance for ICO, although the pump of ethereum and other altcoins might be encouraging. The chances of ICO survival is still a thin advantage.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 08:00:51 PM

I don't think there is bigger chance for ICO, although the pump of ethereum and other altcoins might be encouraging. The chances of ICO survival is still a thin advantage.
After this growth, when Bitcoin does not stop at $ 8,000, I am sure that there will be a lot of new projects. And soon we will again begin to invest in new coins.

Morluril

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:22:40 PM

i am not so confident that ICO desire persist and get a large modify, as instantly we buoy look investors is working away of ICO.Investors is many similar STO in this age as they capture profits from thither.cryptocurrency die in 2018 and get a large influence on ICO.STO confinement and capture each investor, that what i signify.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:28:31 PM

After this growth, when Bitcoin does not stop at $ 8,000, I am sure that there will be a lot of new projects. And soon we will again begin to invest in new coins.
I think this is not a project problem, but a sales system problem from a project. when the IEO gives a positive response to investors, and provides better benefits from ICO, of course ICO will slowly disappear. but, currently there are still a number of potential ICO projects. if this has good results, I think ICO can still survive.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:35:05 PM

I think this is not a project problem, but a sales system problem from a project. when the IEO gives a positive response to investors, and provides better benefits from ICO, of course ICO will slowly disappear. but, currently there are still a number of potential ICO projects. if this has good results, I think ICO can still survive.
after all there are also several projects that combine both sales systems. some use the ICO and IEO sales system in stages. and I think it all becomes reasonable, because maybe that will make their sales plan get funds from investors maximally. after all, I have not heard of any successful IEOs other than those carried out in exchange with big names.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:38:36 PM

after all there are also several projects that combine both sales systems. some use the ICO and IEO sales system in stages. and I think it all becomes reasonable, because maybe that will make their sales plan get funds from investors maximally. after all, I have not heard of any successful IEOs other than those carried out in exchange with big names.
Good project needs a good platform and marketing strategy to be known and attract investors. Having IEO now helps the team be listed already in an exchange that gisves chance for them to be notice, they will just be needing a solid project that will convince investors to try it.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:48:39 PM

You mentioned Bittorent and Fetch.ai token sales here, they did well because of the Binance launchpad. I'll rather you categorised them under IEO than ICO. people are highly skeptical to buy in any random ICO, many have lost a fortune. IEO, STO and IAO are making waves, reviving lost hope in a way. But please, still do thorough research before engaging in any token sale.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:50:53 PM

Those who say ICO is dead are completely wrong, because ICO still enjoys some popularity and has a chance to regain its fame from investors in the future

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:50:54 PM

the only request for the ICO project is to present the good team, roadmap and some kind of product and investors will buy all the tokens.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:52:34 PM

It seems to me that in the ICO there is no chance of survival or victory.  Because this system is already dead.  Already no one will trust ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:40:33 AM

Either ICO or IEO or even STO doesn't matter ,what matters is what a project is all about either its using ICO or IEO or STO ,if the project is a very very good project it will be successful

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:50:40 PM

I think most investors are already saying no to ICO since most of their invested money are not getting any profits at all. Even coins from ICOs became valueless because of lack of exchange listings. In my opinion, if ICOs would be reintroduce in a way that they are much benefiting for investors ICO's would still be a good choice of investment.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

They are not ICOs anymore, they are called IEOs. IEOs are much more expensive honestly but in return, the trust of investors can be easily achieve by that project. I think ICO and STO are dead and there are maybe of few them that still launch but as I expected, they never achiever their softcap.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:45:38 PM

I think most investors are already saying no to ICO since most of their invested money are not getting any profits at all. Even coins from ICOs became valueless because of lack of exchange listings. In my opinion, if ICOs would be reintroduce in a way that they are much benefiting for investors ICO's would still be a good choice of investment.

That will keep increasing as IEO is getting better.

It's the same purpose which is crowd sale but the new one (IEO) is better, so we can't blame these people will look for a platform
that they think safer and a better chance their investment will grow.

If your coin is listed in big exchange such as Binance, you are optimistic with it's future as you know there's a lot of investors in that exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

They are not ICOs anymore, they are called IEOs. IEOs are much more expensive honestly but in return, the trust of investors can be easily achieve by that project. I think ICO and STO are dead and there are maybe of few them that still launch but as I expected, they never achiever their softcap.

In my opinion, the wave of ICO will come back, too much money is being asked by exchanges for IEO. At what there are very strict conditions. So when the wave of IEO popularity passes, the standard ICO model will return, or something new.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:47:55 PM

Good project needs a good platform and marketing strategy to be known and attract investors. Having IEO now helps the team be listed already in an exchange that gisves chance for them to be notice, they will just be needing a solid project that will convince investors to try it.

The IEO is a way to reach a lot of investors without having to spend a few% tokens to open a bounty campaign. However, currently there are only a few exchanges that are most noticeable about IEO: Binance, Okex and Houbi. It is very difficult to get IEO on these exchange
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:56:09 PM

Yes because investors now were very careful in investing a project. Besides, it is the EIO state now and many had been happy for this kind of crowdfunding where asurance has been good for the coin to be listed as it is already running in an exchange as an EIO.

In this case, I do prefer joining an EIO project of Binance exchange or other top 10 exchange because it will have a good market knowing that huge money flows in that exchange.
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:59:06 PM

Of course ico will be alive. Despite losing the confidence of investors. but now investors know how to choose a good project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: