Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:29:39 AM

ICOs as a form of crowdfuning can not be dead in the first place. It is connected with people´s needs to invest and to make a passive income. What is important is the tool they want to choose as potential investors have a lot of possibilities to let their money work for them. ICOs are not that successful like in 2017 anymore, but this pattern is pushing just those great projects with a solid background. We are entering a period when people realize that quality is more important than quantity. And that is a sign of a nice progress  Smiley.

ICOs will still exist as long they offering a good project and having solid developers team. Most ICOs fail because the project looks not promising in the future and the ICO duplicate others project. 2017 is good year for ICOs because market rising and people want to speculate on ICOs

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 01:36:19 AM

scammers can be avoided and prevented along with the development of ICO and also the investment security of ICO. so ico will still continue and last forever.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:41:06 AM

scammers can be avoided and prevented along with the development of ICO and also the investment security of ICO. so ico will still continue and last forever.
Yes, I also believe this if ICO will be able to survive for the foreseeable future but certainly needs repairs for ico to develop better so that investors are interested in reinvesting
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 03:15:27 AM

Though ICO has cost many people their hard earn money but i guess there are some that are still ok which we can invest if we really want to invest.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:29:42 AM

Crowdsales do still have a place in the market but won't gain in popularity once again until more regulation is put into place with better protection for investors and startups focus on offering more realistic propositions that put developing a quality product first with a real world use case and a genuine strategy to achieve adoption otherwise consumers won't see much value in contributing toward these types of investments

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:18:11 AM

Every opportunity will certainly be there as well as ico, the number of ico who scam or fail certainly causes many investors who are not interested, must be made changes for this and of course a new strategy is needed how ico will develop better so that ico will be able to survive long front of it later

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:32:29 AM

Yes ICO still have a chance of survival, but as it stands now investors are more careful of investing. I think if the issue of scam ICOs is taken careful of ICOs will yet survive. Even today must projects are now doing STO just to ensure investors gets a true value of their investments.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:49:00 AM

Every event will be a valuable experience. So many investors or bounty hunters are now smart in choosing ICO project choices. But there are still many ICO scams that have caused many people to suffer from the loss. But now more and more new ICO projects are emerging, believing that more ICOs will succeed this year.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:45:40 PM

ICO itself, as a type of crowdinvesting is a good and convenient thing, that's true. But the other fact we should face is that most of the projects, whose teams are trying to collect money with ICOs, are just useless crap. That's why we may think that ICOs are no good as phenomenon.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 02:21:33 PM

Yes, I think many investors are now doing more research and are more careful before joining any ICO. But I think the main problem of the ICOs is the low prices of the market. This causing many ICOs to fail. And I think when the market starts to rise again, we will see many successful ICOs.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:24:37 PM

They are already showing the first signs of recovery. If you looked at the Binance Launchpad ICOs stats, you would be surprised, because even on the falling market,  they could have achieved to make 500 percent profit by each project.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:26:48 PM

of course, still because BTT is still crowded and there are still many bounty hunters, but if the ICO time goes on a lot of cheats will certainly be many people who leave

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:32:25 PM

I think that some projects can be successful, but investing in new projects at an early stage is a risky investment. If you agree with the risk you can invest.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:40:54 PM

This is so and I hope that the market will begin its new path on the road to success because I see that today there is a very big chance to do everything in order to live better in the future than now. It seems to me that people will start investing again as soon as they realize that cryptocurrency is rising in price again.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:42:52 PM

of course, still because BTT is still crowded and there are still many bounty hunters, but if the ICO time goes on a lot of cheats will certainly be many people who leave
yes you are right as long as bounty campaigners are still interested in becoming part of the ICO maybe ICO projects will continue to grow and develop but if bounty participants do the opposite maybe ICO will find it difficult to sell their projects
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.
Of course, investors must pay attention to the background and team of an ICO project in the first place. Don't just be tempted by offers and benefits that are not necessarily guaranteed.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:07:42 PM

Some ICOs have been successful in a short time, but unfortunately an ICO like BTT cannot be enjoyed by everyone. In fact, not all people can compete to buy BTT at ICO.
there is an injustice here, the ICO should give investors a longer chance to buy at low prices.
ICO is already a way to get easy money for the team.who are bringing the project. Did you really think that there are project being implemented? I think there are only few ICO projects that are truthful with the implentation of the peoject. Usually after ICO project token price literally drop huge in terms of oken market price and after that the project will be dumped.

integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 06:15:46 PM

Though ICO has cost many people their hard earn money but i guess there are some that are still ok which we can invest if we really want to invest.
I agree that if you want and have experience, you can find worthy projects in which you can invest and earn on it.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:26:02 PM

I believe they do, rather the only thing required is further research to limit the way people go for these projects. Also, people should learn to invest in projects with use case or working products as they have a higher chance of survival.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:07:19 PM

I believe they do, rather the only thing required is further research to limit the way people go for these projects. Also, people should learn to invest in projects with use case or working products as they have a higher chance of survival.
Of course, if the company’s ico market would provide a real issuance of a license for new projects, this would give a much better chance of success for investors and for the project itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: