Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:56:23 AM

Scam rate these days is more on the increase. I think ICO should be stopped for a way or a regulation with strict rules set up to manage ICOs.
Scam rate increased because a lot of crypto anonymous abusers are many  and I don't support the act of stopping ICOs as a solution but some regulations or restrictions should be good and maintain to avoid abusing the regulations or restrictions. However, the IEO seems to be the prefect solution now.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:43:31 PM

I do not see positive dynamics in ICO projects, only a few succeed. Last year was not a good one for ICO, so now I often hear that IEO has become more popular than ICO, but it has not yet spread much, so IEO has potential for growth. If most IEOs are successful and bring profit to their investors, their popularity will continue to grow and they will exist in parallel with ICO.
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:15:40 PM

IEO has become a good option. Because of the troubles experienced on the ICOs , hard to find ICO investors. Almost a year ago there are many projects that make ICO, but still aren't listed on the exchange. even if the ICO is very successful, there are even those who aren't listed on the exchange.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:12:46 PM

IEO has become a good option. Because of the troubles experienced on the ICOs , hard to find ICO investors. Almost a year ago there are many projects that make ICO, but still aren't listed on the exchange. even if the ICO is very successful, there are even those who aren't listed on the exchange.
IEO has lots of risky factors, nearly as same as risky factors of ICO. Investing into wrong  projects, wrong exchanges, no matter which kind of Initial Offering (C or E), you will get loss. So, choosing good projects, good exchanges to invest is the most important point to get returns from investments. We, as investors, should not pay too much attention on IEO, or ICO.
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:18:51 PM

I think ICO now is dead, too many scams, now new hype have IEO, but IEO will be dead too in a few months.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:04:36 PM

ISO will live for a long time. There will be fraudsters and there will be good and strong companies. Cryptocurrency is still a new direction and it is just starting to develop.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:34:50 PM

I will tell you this is not the best situation for ICO as there is no trust from investors. There are many other tools now that raise funds and I don’t even know what needs to be done to restore trust in the ICO.
We are a very unfortunate nation that even play bad with potential good things. We are likely to get scam by ICOs that pretends to be authentic. They deal with emotions of people who are hard heartedly start trusting biotin and other crypto. This let a deep distraction and disbelief sense in users. We all should be efficient and sensible while selecting type of ICOs. Do you research completely ?
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

The good side of bearish year of 2018 has something to do with the effect on ICOs. Due to the fact of scammers and frauds on ICOs, investors have become more aware and very diligent before investing. Somehow, scammers were greatly affected by this lost resulting to reduction in number of ICOs. This results to having strong ICOs stay in the market, leaving weak ICOs behind.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

I'm a believer. ICO really have a huge chance of surviving. Not only surviving but to excel at some point of time. Now that we are continually learning from our mistakes from previous ICO project, the chances of being successful are getting bigger. What we need is keep the faith and never stop believing in the power of Cryptocurrency.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:17:02 PM

Successfull ICO last year now have a problem with ecosystem, good demand and supply and what coin/token used for? And now IEO is launching on several exchanges, yes its more safer for investor but are they have a good ecosystem?
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

I'm a believer. ICO really have a huge chance of surviving. Not only surviving but to excel at some point of time. Now that we are continually learning from our mistakes from previous ICO project, the chances of being successful are getting bigger. What we need is keep the faith and never stop believing in the power of Cryptocurrency.

Ended interesting projects for ICO. All new projects repeat someone's ideas and do not carry anything new to the crypto market, which is why so few people want to invest in them. In addition, everything is aggravated by a large number of fraudsters among the new ICO.

micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:27:47 PM

Investors don’t trust the ICO’s and their team anymore because of the scammers. Especially in 2018 we had to deal with dozens of scammers and sadly they just ruined the reputation of the crypto market. I guess investors need to see really smart ideas, unique projects and really reliable teams. Anyway, at least there are still many people who have faith in this industry, so it also gives me hope to hold on.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:47:22 PM

Investors don’t trust the ICO’s and their team anymore because of the scammers. Especially in 2018 we had to deal with dozens of scammers and sadly they just ruined the reputation of the crypto market. I guess investors need to see really smart ideas, unique projects and really reliable teams. Anyway, at least there are still many people who have faith in this industry, so it also gives me hope to hold on.
well, if the project is indeed supportive, and has great potential to become bigger in developing, of course an ICO becomes a trusted one, and of course it can be a good source of profit. but, now I see so many projects that make me think that ICO has the potential to survive.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:59:52 AM

Ico's will definitely continue to survive but only the very good one's with solid backing that will manage to attract funding from investors, with the rising of IEO many investors will feel more comfortable investing through ieo than ico's with huge risk of losing investment, ico's will survive but the number will reduce and IEO will continue to increase in numbers as well.

Of course, IOE give investors some protection from the fact that they are simply simply deceived and will not pay the funds. Now investors can invest in projects if they can get through the hype, without fear. It must be remembered that this does not give a guaranteed price increase, I have already burned a few times after buying on the stock exchange.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:37:52 PM

from the fact more ICOs have emerged with different concepts every day  only quality ICOs can survive and get a lot of funds from investor so I think the ICO will continue to grow and increase
Very rare to be found right? Many of the ICOs who claim to be good are not. Scams have been hard for many people and now the breach of trust has happened. I still believe that ICO-if good and has potential-can really be instrumental in giving back great return. But the market is down for both ICO and cryptocurrency as well so I think it should not be mourned because with the recovery, ICOs will spring in the market.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:44:43 PM

Only good ICOs with a realistic project behind it because most investors have learnt from their experiences when they invested into a whole lot of ICOs back in 2017 and most of them have either died or are not generating any profit for its investors. Also, with the recent rise in IEOs ICOs might be something of the past but investing through IEOs is also quite dangerous. You need to do a background search about any project you invest into so that you don't throw your money into something useless.

sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:45:08 PM

I always know the ICOs will survive, because only through the investing in ICO projecrs you can earn up a lot of money and change your life.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:24:30 PM

Well maybe there will still be ICOs on market, but i think they will be slowly replaced by IEOs and more people will start to invest on IEO on known exchanges and ICOs will be a small %.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:46:52 PM

Due to the high rates of scam that happened last year's where many scam projects Rose and caused much harm to the blockchain industry. It seems the rate of scam has reduced and recently due to government intervention and regulations. So basically ICOs have huge chances of survival and we will see how it goes when the market gets better
Everyone agrees that fraud in ICO projects is the main reason for which they have lost their popularity and are now barely surviving. I know that many states are now preparing their own rules that will regulate this type of activity. However, I have not heard that in some state they have already been accepted and entered into action. We are just waiting for the emergence of such rules, since they will very significantly affect the future of the projects of ICO.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

It seems to me that if ICO does not get rid of fraudulent projects, he has no chance to survive.  Because people have already been wrong many times and will not go to it anymore.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: