Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:29:37 PM

I think ICO is very difficult to exist in the market today, because there are many scammers. There were many investors disappointed about this investment model and were scammed. If the ICO is recoverable, it needs to introduce stricter regulations, appropriate policies to re-create trust for investors.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:23:57 PM

The situation with icis started at the emergence of the beariish market of 2018.
So Technically, once the market recovers and all things being equal, icos will survive surely.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

Even there's a lot of investor got loss their capital it is still remain that most of the community here believed in the ico, they have a positive in mind were in the near future they could win their capital at the right time, even they've lost a lot of money here too. Because, whatever other may says about the scammers appeared in most of the ico project that are not legit it is still there is a good ico project existing in this industry.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:39:33 PM

I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in.

It already came from you. Losing money because of failed ICOs will lead to one's detestations. Until now, it proves that ICO are still continuing to grow and that means that they are still surviving. But people are smart now, they wouldn't invest in a project that are unsure if they will benefits.
Yes, many investors have learned to distinguish companies, the percentage of scam remains, of course, but in general projects still continue to raise funds, and almost every day a new coin appears on the market, as well as on exchanges.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:04:59 PM

I think the success rate of most ICOs reduced because of the fraudulent activities done with ICOs, investors don't wanna lose their money. But if ICOs can get regulated and investors feel safe to invest their money in any project, then projects will be able to raise enough money again. The recent introduction and success of IEO proves this right, because the exchanges validate the projects, so investor feel safe to invest their money.

0xmiau

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:32:43 PM

The recent introduction and success of IEO proves this right, because the exchanges validate the projects, so investor feel safe to invest their money.
Also a research done by exchanges is still no guarantee that the listed projects are legit and even if they are legit there's still an option that they fail. The exchange can't do anything if the developers are bad. In Germany, we had a big ICO, they collected 40 million $ advertised on big German websites and finally the project is now almost failed. It's likely that every exchange would have listed them because it seemed like a good project but it wasn't.
Why are you sure that exchanges will be a guarantee for successful projects?
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:37:22 PM

Scam ICO projects continue to be a major headache for crypto investors in 2019. It is very difficult to guess which ICO project will shoot and which one will scam. Even the loudest and most promising project can deceive investors and steal their money. It is possible that the introduction of STO and IEO will make it difficult for scammers to deceive investors.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:42:53 PM

Definitely yes. I react positively to these situations, ICO has a very advantageous position in relation to everything that is generally related to cryptocurrencies. ICO as a whole will exist and I think that now there are very big chances for this.

integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:56:27 PM

Definitely yes. I react positively to these situations, ICO has a very advantageous position in relation to everything that is generally related to cryptocurrencies. ICO as a whole will exist and I think that now there are very big chances for this.
Nowadays, the ICO sphere is in such a difficult condition, because the cryptocurrency market was in such a state, and because of this many people have left, who could now invest in ICO

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:59:34 PM

I will tell you this is not the best situation for ICO as there is no trust from investors. There are many other tools now that raise funds and I don’t even know what needs to be done to restore trust in the ICO.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:06:11 PM

no need to worry about fraudulent projects, find a better one is still there and avoid it if you find inconvenience on the ico project. I'm sure investors also know what they have to do with fraud projects. and not forgetting also to continue to explore projects that really deserve to be followed.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:52:23 PM

Due to many scam ICOs, I think not since people are now traumatized by the results of it. There is also a part to blame the investor since it doesn't aware that it may be a scam. As long as there are many scam ICOs the chances of ICOs to have a success will become less. Try to review ICOs on a legitimate review sites. It may help a little but it won't assure that investors will get a great profit on it. As far as today, trusted ICOs are seem difficult to find so, spend more time doing research before you go go.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:23:09 PM

Studying ICO well, increases the chance of selecting the good project which also discourages scam. There is nothing bad wrong with ICO till now. Changing to IEO is what we are not yet clear about. ICO may go into extinction by the time IEO totally .
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:25:20 PM

of course if we just saying for now, but who know for 2-5 year again, maybe another trend are hyped and replaced ico, as we can see few year ago, no ico/sto but many token still survived untill today.

Studying ICO well, increases the chance of selecting the good project which also discourages scam. There is nothing bad wrong with ICO till now. Changing to IEO is what we are not yet clear about. ICO may go into extinction by the time IEO totally .

maybe IEO is now are hyped many exchange offer IEO in their platform, and i'm a part of the investor are interest in IEO than conventional ico

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:02:54 PM

With the appearance of the IEOs in my opinion ICOs has not many chance to survive in the
existing form. They should be regulated that investors could be safe from scam.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:12:37 AM

The chances of ICO survival right now is low, since the existence  of IEO. Scammers leveraged heavily on ICOs and as such, ICO was saturated with a lot of scam projects. Millions of dollars were lost by investors as a lot of scam projects, on the outside looked like real project.  It was really difficult to differentiate between a scam ICO and a real project. Scammers are surely going to go after IEOs, but before they do, appropriate security measure should be put in place so IEO won't follow the same trend ICO did.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:17:33 AM

ICO like crowdfunding model looks very cool and especcially main thing that it forks! It will live long time, but ofcourse it can modify to IEO,IAO,I.. it doesnt matter, main idea not be changed - it is really comfortable way to raising money for startups.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:24:51 AM

Indeed the fraudsters in the ICO will not last long. People will learn more from their mistakes in taking the wrong ICO. I am sure that a truly responsible ICO will stay on the market for a long time. As an investor, I have learned a lot from every bad thing I experienced from ICO. Now I am more careful and selective in joining the ICO. Let's give information to each other if there is an ICO fraud and remind each other not to be deceived by the ICO. I hope that the fraudsters through ICO will be immediately awakened by God and get a big reply because they eat money that is not their right.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:27:38 AM

of course if we just saying for now, but who know for 2-5 year again, maybe another trend are hyped and replaced ico, as we can see few year ago, no ico/sto but many token still survived untill today.

maybe IEO is now are hyped many exchange offer IEO in their platform, and i'm a part of the investor are interest in IEO than conventional ico

I think the IEO and ICO are completely the same, there is no difference. so if ICO is considered dead, it is actually a big mistake. and those who consider the IEO different are the same. before the popular IEO, there were already many projects that sold initial tokens in Exchange such as LAtoken and others.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:33:06 AM

Indeed the fraudsters in the ICO will not last long. People will learn more from their mistakes in taking the wrong ICO. I am sure that a truly responsible ICO will stay on the market for a long time. As an investor, I have learned a lot from every bad thing I experienced from ICO. Now I am more careful and selective in joining the ICO. Let's give information to each other if there is an ICO fraud and remind each other not to be deceived by the ICO. I hope that the fraudsters through ICO will be immediately awakened by God and get a big reply because they eat money that is not their right.
Understanding of projectc ICO will determine whether we can avoid fraud or not. It is true that the risk of investing in an ICO project is so great, many things happen and have hurt many people. So it seems to me that in order to reduce fraud we must be able to avoid and close these opportunities. Because when investors are smarter in analyzing, then of course dev ICO projects that intend to commit fraud will think again so that negative things can be avoided much earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: