Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
Mezihn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:28:08 PM

I assume 't anticipate reason humans are hold expression that ICO are loss to die, on the other hand I always look modern ICO existence innate day-by-day? I am aloof befuddled as I look any ICO's are executing good in the marketplace so suit assume 't popularize.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:08:52 PM

I dont think so because all of i‘ve seen ICO‘s promotion was became scam or the project was run and left their investors but now there are IEO‘s that going to trend and it was better than ICO and i trusted it.
But we must keep to research about it first before we do invest because it is all depends on that project. Some of it can be profitable, as long we know when to take profit. Because after it get dumped, we will need time again to sell it.

well that's what we need to pay attention not only because the IEO is Trending and ICO many fraud cases, the most important thing is that whatever the project is we need to examine their performance. because I'm sure the IEO and ICO can also end up with fraud too, so stay alert in any case

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

Everyone finally realized that the ICO died. And soon people will make identical mistakes but already in IEO.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

Everyone finally realized that the ICO died. And soon people will make identical mistakes but already in IEO.

ICO cannot be confirmed dead but thinly hope ICO will survive for the future as you said, currently there are more guaranteed IEOs, of course, investors will prefer the IEO to the ICO
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

Lot of investors have lost huge money because of scam ICO projects. But with initial fund offering goes through Exchanges investors feel more confidence about their investing. I think this will be lead crypto market and investors will be more happy.
of course because investing in IEO from trusted exchanger making them feel safe from fraud from the new ico project will run because their fund are escrowed by exchanger, that's i think the era of ICO are died and replaced to IEO.

this is just my opinion based looking the condition in ico market

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:41:55 PM

of course because investing in IEO from trusted exchanger making them feel safe from fraud from the new ico project will run because their fund are escrowed by exchanger, that's i think the era of ICO are died and replaced to IEO.

this is just my opinion based looking the condition in ico market
maybe the IEO is now popular and getting lots of investors. but you will not be able to say ICO is dead, because now some projects also hold ICO sales which are quite successful.
if you see some IEO exchanges other than binance their sales are not so good.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:08:08 PM

Gentlemen, you should study this issue more closely, because if a new project is launched on the corresponding cryptocurrency exchange for IEO, then a number of conditions are put in front of the developers, which are mandatory.  These conditions are not always feasible for most new project teams, and the number of IEO features is limited.  Thus, the market of ico companies will exist for a very long time.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:17:56 PM

i don't think if ICO have a huge change to survive.
we can look investor now enthusiast in IEO because they are tired with scam ICO.
and i think like that too, if i want to invest i will search IEO first.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:24:07 PM

yes it looks like ico still has a chance to survive but cannot be eliminated about fraud projects. we as users can only be vigilant and avoid when they see suspicious ico projects. and whatever it is I still believe that ico is still good to follow

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:05:13 PM

If the price of ethereum keeps increasing, there might be another year for ICO start up to be a trend again, ICO were at its dying stages because of the bearish market.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Ballalar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:15:18 AM

It's heavy to move puzzle of Ico as it's a basics method to mass cash on a propose all the more whether various miss self-confidence in investment in ico desire not miss investors calculating on the great of ico proposal. on the other hand representing greater and many the ico tendency should be modern in its process to keep and not miss investors. they buoy ensure investors to sink in their assets and sure get a plenty of involvement.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:15:26 AM

This is a great location of yours. Because a plenty of scammers get been already finished with the ICOs ( as they are not deed cash from it anymore), they strength break behavior it and keep with additional item to achieve. And hereon, the ICO desire succeed anew and desire be public anew in the upcoming age.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:20:18 AM

ICO has no chance to stay and how to compete with IEO.
Even those projects that first independently collected funds,  then switched to the IEO offer - it's just easier to find investors, easier to go to exchange.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Vudozshura

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:24:38 AM

They are and equitable instantly we are ingress a fully modern time of ICOs. STOs and IEOs are loss to create a revolution in this business, as an IEO guaranty that this coin is loss to be catalogued on an change where IEO was held.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:27:24 AM

ICO has no chance to stay and how to compete with IEO.
Even those projects that first independently collected funds,  then switched to the IEO offer - it's just easier to find investors, easier to go to exchange.
Are you sure? investors are not stupid, they value projects from many points of view. of course when they judge a good project, whether it's the IEO or ICO I think they will still invest there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:33:18 AM

It all depends on the developer or team in developing their project, we cannot decide directly whether they will remain on the market or not. I think only projects that have quality products and also teams that are serious about developing their projects further and may be worthy to follow.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
WiseCause

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

In fact the fraudsters in the ICO desire not remain continued. Humans desire study many from their fault in entrancing the erroneous ICO. I am confident that a indeed amenable ICO desire chain on the marketplace representing a continued age. As an investor, I get discovered a plenty from every poor affair I practised from ICO. Instantly I am many deliberate and eclectic in connection the ICO. Allow to 's consecrate data to everyone additional whether thither is an ICO fraudulence and jog the memory everyone additional not to be misled close to the ICO. I ambition that the fraudsters over ICO desire be instantly awaked close to Deity and move a large return as they break bread cash that is not their equitable.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

I think they achieve, fairly the just affair compelled is also analysis to contour the method humans move ahead representing these plan. Furthermore, humans should study to place in schemes with apply example or excavation output as they get a higher opportunity of action.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:58:12 PM

Point of correction here, BTT and FET conducted IEO on binance launchpad, you should see the clear difference between ICO and IEO. for ICO, investors have lost trust because most ICOs end up delaying listing or turning scam. But for IEO, investors are sure the project is legit provided it's conducted on a reputable exchange like Binance, OKEX, KUCOIN etc and they are sure of listing. So why won't  they buy in? I will also advise crypto enthusiasts to still do checks before buying into any form of token sale.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:39:24 PM

I am sure that the company’s ico market will still exist, but in order for the company’s ico to develop further, the market must raise its position a bit.  The fact is that IEO may simply not be available for some developers, since there are a number of conditions that must be fulfilled by teams of new projects before continuing their cooperation with certain meter exchanges.  Based on this, among all new projects, only 40% will be able to conduct IEO, while all the rest will conduct company ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: