Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving  (Read 62654 times)
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:27:50 PM

If the developer will stop scammed people, I think cryto will survived as long as bitcoin price will. Most of campaigns now are unlu skams and most people helping promitoin of bitcoin.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:47:09 PM

in my opinion ico will continue to exist at any time because if the project is really good and also the team behind the project is strong enough then the ICO will be successful.
ICO is one of the best ways to get profits quickly.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

I'm sure that the ICO trend is coming to an end, maybe devs. will look for other ways that are currently popular, IEO, with the IEO certainly making investors more confident and devs. must have the capital to pump their coins at IEO.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:55:57 PM

I will rather say that the only chance I see that ICOs are having in terms of survival is when they are being regulated by law, which will build the trust of investors again, because most investors have loose that trust in ICOs.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:02:09 PM

Icos are still alive and kicking, although the percentage is still very low. Beside that, the ieo innovation might change the perspective of Icos. There has been much Trust on ieos this days and I believe it will help boost the ico programs

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

I will rather say that the only chance I see that ICOs are having in terms of survival is when they are being regulated by law, which will build the trust of investors again, because most investors have loose that trust in ICOs.
Strict regulation is not everything. Remember there are some icos claimed if they are fully registered or even regulated but they can't even give the real evidences.
Did you know bitbond it has surpassed the verification by regulators while a lot of people have claimed if their problem have not yet solved.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:01:32 PM

Now it can be said that 90% of the ICO failed to reach the softcap, many experts believe that the future of the ICO will soon end, the main factor which is the cause of many ICO scams, and now the trend of the initial Exchange Offering is more promising for investors.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

They better thank Binance for that success but some of us know how much these projects paid just to please CZ to use their platform for fundraising. And I'm not suprised that in seconds, they get millions of dollars because these investors might be holding their money for a long time just to spot another golden ticket for the jackpot.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:25:56 PM

I believe that ICO projects are constantly entering the market and are the main part of Crypto, so I think that over time there will be fewer scams, and the market will please us with good and profitable projects.
so even the scammers do not particularly do ico projects , since almost no one invests in this sector all switched to ieo

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:29:23 PM

I believe that ICO projects are constantly entering the market and are the main part of Crypto, so I think that over time there will be fewer scams, and the market will please us with good and profitable projects.
so even the scammers do not particularly do ico projects , since almost no one invests in this sector all switched to ieo
Not all, now maybe IEO is considered to be a good solution for investment, but scammers will never disappear, they continue to exist and continue to look for ways. stay alert for the next sale.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:43:00 PM

If the developer will stop scammed people, I think cryto will survived as long as bitcoin price will.

Where are talking about ico's here not cryptos . its also impossible for the scammers to stop scamming because that is their job , they earn money that way  but that does not mean that crypto's will die . not all   cryptos are scam  . some cryptos such as bitcoin and etherium are still legit as long as you will invest on them directly  . lastly ,  other cryptos can still survive as long as long they have a real purpose no matter what is the price of bitcoin  .
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

I think the answer to this question we will look for, so somewhere after the end of 2019, and in 2020 it will be clear survived TSO or not,but what is happening now, it's not in what gates do not climb, you imagine that even very cool projects now do not raise money, many now have problems

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 05:40:25 PM

as use with work on crypto finance to gives of chance as extending use on limit with the expectation.developer might work on decision as collecting return and preparing the entrance on business with focus on compliance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:05:12 PM

After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.
That's right. Investors who have lost their money will certainly be more careful in having the ICO that they will invest and of course they know better about the team at the ICO project that will give them the benefits of the investment they make, and indeed experience is needed to be better possibility that will happen later.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:12:36 PM

Joining ICO involves good carefulness.
Scams are restlessly out there waiting for whose effort to waste. It is important that we take note of the necessities to affirm the authenticity of which ever ICO we are joining. Note the team & manager. Observe their past projects. And some others,to be at safe side.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:22:32 PM

It seems icos have evolved into ieo's. Same token but selling on exchanges. I think a good improvement.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:25:11 PM

from the fact more ICOs have emerged with different concepts every day  only quality ICOs can survive and get a lot of funds from investor so I think the ICO will continue to grow and increase
Exactly! No all ICOs projects succeed, only a few of them which they have creative ideas and a very good team. It's all about the quality. Unfortunate that there were a lot of ICOs projects are scams or they didn't survive in the past few months, maybe because they didn't funded well or for any other reasons, but I believe that in the future many of them will succeed because this technology will grow more.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:46:28 PM

You do not have to wait until you lose money before learning the necessary lessons or knowing what to do.
There are mistakes some people have made in the past and some have been sharing from their wealth of experiences, which in my opinion can be very useful.
These are many more are some of the things we can make use of.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:47:30 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 12:35:47 AM by mcTether

I partially believe in this possibility too. But it will really be possible if cryptocurrency is regulated so as to bring in accountability from the team to its investors. That will enhance better protection for the investors.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:59:20 PM

Not  every ICO has the tendency to survive, some will still all out of the way.
Most of the ICOs that survive, have some unique qualities about them.
For instance, the product have to be real and slave the  problem it is designed for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: